previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13157423
youtube.com/watch?v=ibHLTH2icVw
instagram.com/p/BVLEh4CDBRl
youtube.com/watch?v=H4-Ut321kaA
youtube.com/watch?v=6pwNJkquVrs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I stopped watching GOT after Season 5 when all the storylines became irreversibly ruined. How were 6 and 7?

Season 6 was shit, season 7 isn't out yet, but the whole fucking script is, and I assure you it will be shit as well. The whole thing devolved into nonsense and fanservice.

10x worse
They actually won the emmy for best writing/showrunners? in a season where a guy shoves his finger up another guys ass and sniffs it

remember how they reintroduced Barristan Selmy and then killed him in meme alley battle?

remember how they fucking made Stannis burn Shireen alive?

>Tfw no last ride battle and speech by a harderend experienced knight whos seen so much glory
>within walking distance of wf because he couldn't go without food for a day because crayons dont allow The Siege of Stormsend to be relevant anymore

/our girl/

Sexy (((tyrion)))

remember how they butchered Dorne plotline with sneks?

>Dabid i think people really hate what we have done with Dorne, how do we rectify this? I KNOW DAN! We kill off the only two bits of Dorne no one was complaining about and we double down! That will get us emmys!

You know, in S5, how maybe 25% of the season was tolerable but 75% of it was absolute nonsensical garbage because it was all D&D OC or plot stolen from the books but given to different characters so it made no sense whatsoever?

Well, in S6 it's 100%. Literally nothing makes sense, all characters are acting against their established character (not just the book one, some of them act against their established show character), and they're constantly saved but retarded plot armor.

It's one thing to be saved by "normal" television plot armor, like some guy is apparently the best swordsman alive and can kill 5 guys at once etc.. but in S6 it's just stupid.

Arya knows exactly 1 person in Braavos who isn't a Faceless Men, and when she fucks everything up and the FM are trying to kill her and give her multiple stab wound, that 1 person - previously thought to be a theater actress, nothing more - is now revealed to be able to perform surgery becuase [insert stupid backstory]. Wooh, arya is saved, it was a close call, am I right?

Then D&D forget their own writing half the time when they reference old plots, like Tyrion telling Theon that he ( theon ) insulted him back in winterfell. But actually, Tyrion is the one shitting on Theon for like 2 minutes in that scene, with Theon barely saying a couple things to him.

But heh, S7 might be good. They're developing Grey Worm/Missandei more, and they'll have a "sex scene", now this is really important to have in a short 7 episodes season. I don't really care who ends up on the throne, what I want to know is when they're spooning in bed, who is behind? I hope they keep this for S8 finale.

Oh, and Dothrakis are standing on their horses. For no reason whatsoever. Probably for the same reason Ramsay fight shirtless.

>yfw it's Greyjoy episode

>Oh, and Dothrakis are standing on their horses.
it's called horse surfing

it's called Dothraki """Sea""" for a reason

>it's preston's comment section pays a visit to /got/ episode

it's Theon actually has a penis episode

You're an ironborn captain at the Kingsmoot.
Who do you vote for? Only the choices in the actual kingsmoot, no Theon or something.

Asha, Victarion, Euron, plus the random retards like Gilbert, Erik, etc..

strawpoll.me/13157423

>They're developing Grey Worm/Missandei more, and they'll have a "sex scene"
I would rather have Theon x Greyworm x Varys sex scene

I hope this song plays during this epic scene youtube.com/watch?v=ibHLTH2icVw

I was so naive. I used to argue that it's not that crazy for Cersei to be queen with popular support, because framing Tyrion who allegedly killed a good chunk of his family, is generally hated by his people, and has used wildfire in the past, along with Dany who is a daughter of a notoriously deranged pyromaniac, and Varys, a suspicious foreign enuch whose little birds were involved in blowing up the sept, would be super easy. I mean, what better way to start off an invasion than by murdering everyone in power in one fell swoop? I figured that as retarded as D&D are, they're not that retarded. But no, apparently everyone knows Cersei did it and nobody cares. I don't know why I had that modicum of faith left. I feel like I could write a better plot desu.

EURON KING!

instagram.com/p/BVLEh4CDBRl

BEST SHIP

>I feel like I could write a better plot desu.
I'm sure that for a good chunk of the season, at least a fourth or something, any random got/asoiaf fan (even showfags) could do better than D&D.

>drogerys
>picture
that's not my drogerys.

That's probably true. I doubt fans would forget their own OC like D&D regularly do. It's so weird. Like, it's a huge production, there are a lot of people involved, and no one ever speaks up?

>and no one ever speaks up?
the last guy to say anything got killed off

>it's NK episode

Someone from House Codd

it's Dorne x Greyjoy episode

I swear Stannis and Selyse swapped places in that episode. I can imagine Selyse burning Shireen without Stannis knowing and then wanting to be run through with Lightbringer, but Stannis would never kill his daughter.

>swn eat your heart

DAMN PETER DINKLAGE LOOKS LIKE THAT?

-Why have i never seen this?
-Sauce/link to vid?

She's adorable

Is the night king warging all the wights

>But actually, Tyrion is the one shitting on Theon for like 2 minutes in that scene, with Theon barely saying a couple things to him.
I remember thinking that Tyrion was a dick in that scene when I watched it a second time over. Theon is an asshole but here he does nothing wrong.
youtube.com/watch?v=H4-Ut321kaA

oh yeah the whole "hurrr shireen is a wicked little monster fuck her." compared to Stannis' attitude to his daughter really makes no sense when the burning happened. What should have happened is that whilst Stannis did the battle in the ice shireen got bbq'd behind his back and we get punished stannis who kills his wife and selyse and then dies against the others.

youtube.com/watch?v=6pwNJkquVrs
>240p
can't find anything better right now

>Asha 0
Roasties btfo!

Euron because he'll put the Iron Islands first.

i voted for euron because i don't know who are the other two

Victarion even though I don't know him, because Yara and Euron are retards in the show.

Not really. Everyone knows Bush did 9/11 and no one seems to care.

Victarion is one of the dumbest character in the series.

And I say that as someone who likes Victarion.
But he's funny as hell and does a lot of shit that triggers normies like killing male whores because they are "unnatural", and giving a dagger to a rape victim if he wants to use it against the rapists ( 4 ironborn warriors who gang-raped a manlet maester ), beating his wife to death because she got raped by Euron ( or cucked him ).

>Aerys murders two high lords
>overthrown in a brutal rebellion

>Cersei murders a High Septon, a high lord, causes the population to starve, is widely believed to be a whore, is whipped naked through the streets of King's Landing and destroys the most important religious building in Westeros (equivalent of burning down the Vatican in the 1400s)
>smirks

How it should've gone
>what you said about battle on the ice and Shireen getting secretly roasted
>Mel knows Stannis will kill her so flees to the Wall
>brings Jon back to life
>Jon finds out about Mel burning Shireen and stabs her, creating Lightbringer
>Stannis dies some sort of bittersweet death fighting for humanity.

They're not as retarded in the books.
Euron is literally the antechrist, he's worse than Ramsay and Joffrey combined.

Yara, she's kinda like the voice of reason. She made a deal with a few northern lords about allowing the Ironborn back into the fold ( no more raidings&shit, and they would get some lands in the mainland to grow crops and all. They would be part of the realms ). But at the kingsmoot they turned her down, part because Vagina, part because MUH OLD WAYS, WE MUST BE IRONNIGGERS FOREVER, we do not sow, etc...

saved

I wish stannis would have killed smelly before she had a chance to bring world's biggest Gary Stu back from the dead

>>Jon finds out about Mel burning Shireen and stabs her, creating Lightbringer

But he doesn't love Melly though.

If Jon's gonna stab a woman he loves who's courage and soul will go into the sword, it'll be Arya or Dany at the end

Please be Dany Please be Dany Please be Dany

Victarion, because he's exactly what the iron islands need. Euron and Asha are both idealists thinking they can bring something new/better to their people. But it will always end badly for those poor fucks, so better off staying simple and following a hardened raider who only knows how to raid.

>Jon stabs Arya
>goes to kill NK/whoever the leader of the Others is
>wins
>can't find Arya's body
>they find it come spring time with Needle in her hand
>Dany gives Jon 3 kids

Pottery

I think you guys give too much credit to D&D. They most likely have to run every decision by a board of "adivisors" that basically tell them what they can and can't do. This show is too popular to allow for the possibility that D&D might do something that goes against the current pc narratives in popular culture.

Jon would be okay if he wasn't exactly the same character when he comes back as he was when he died. He should've been far darker and less honourable, free from the weakness that brought down Ned and Robb.

Farwynd, no doubt.

This is my fetish

it would not be homo because they don't have genitals

on the other hand it would be homo-tranny-lesbian isn't it?

But then the normies would've started thinking his character is grey or something and may not like him as much.

I mean, would they really root for a Jon who's taking kids hostage, switches Little Sam and marries a woman to a Wildling?

He did hang a child though. He shouldn't have felt bad about it afterwards.

>No!

The real best ship

she's so beautiful

Shame about the tits and the aging face.

Fucking bong genes

The only one and true king, Based Patrician King Euron Greyjoy, captain of the Silence!

Gilbert

Is the jaqen h ghar controlling all the faceless men

whoever made that is a shitty artist

Gilbert king!

>still 0 votes for asha
but /got/ keeps talking about how ironmen are all useless niggers who can only steal and all... Asha was the one who wanted to change that.

yeah he rapes them or threatens to rape them

>(4)
more of set? any good gap ones, or crotch?

sophie used to be cool, now she's just an attention whore. those faggots ruined her.

I love Victation and feel bad for him because he tries to be good and does shit that makes him unhappy doing so but just comes from such a stupidly fucked up culture
My favorite moments are
>His whole interaction with the dusky women figuring out he should kill her and then just forgetting to do it and end up fucking her and spilling all your secrets instead
>Deciding to give offerings to opposing gods at the same time as a compromise

TWO GODS
W
O
G
O
D
S

>Does so many drugs she loses her ass
>Looks like a drug addict
>Now a fucktoy for a fucking Jonas Brother

Well, hopefully Maisie will get nekkid on the show, this junkie's lost all appeal.

>"works out"
>still no ass

kek

She's always been an attention whore.

Have you ever even seen her interviews? Or read the articles? Or visited her twitter or instagram?

Fuck off tumblr female we all see you samefagging

I don't think Euron is especially bad. He sticks out because he is a magic fanboy on top of being evil.
>muh dragons
>muh faceless assassins
>muh warlock brew
>muh magical horns
>muh old Valyria
>muh skin changing
>muh glass candles, probably
>muh blood sacrifices
The dude is literally hoarding every magic he comes across.

I'm surprised tumblr even wants to post here but that does explain why someone keeps posting Sophie irl.

Why can't tumblrina go back to it's jonsa wank safespace?

>raped most if not all his brothers
>hold captive and tortures his brother for weeks
>cut off people's legs for no apparent reason
>take a castle, makes every lord a servant and a 17y/o servant girl his waifu, makes her pregnant, then cut off her tongue and tie her naked to the prow of his ship

Yeah he's not evil he's just misunderstood.

I didn't say he wasn't evil. But with Ramsey, Mountain, Joffrey, Brave Companions, and other assorted sadist, he doesn't seem like anything particularly new. People over hype his villainy a bit.

Not that user but I just consider his character 3edgy4me and thus pretty shitty.

He is, but that's pretty much old hat at this point.

Victarion only wants to be loved.
Victarion wants some kapsalon.
Victarion is cute and sweet.

>ywn skin change into your mindbroken mute slave as your little brother is fucking her
Why live?

>strawpoll.me/13157423
>people are unironically picking Victarion, a literal cuck with a micro penis

Captain/King Euron Greyjoy.
Silence.
>muh handsome face
>muh abs/sixpack
>muh demon scary ship
>muh crew of mutes
>muh mongrel bastards
>muh blue lips
>muh eye's crow
>muh valyrian armor
>muh dragon egg
>muh le crazy
>muh kraken
>muh victory
>muh masterplan
>muh telepath
Euron Greyjoy is powerful

>cut off people's legs for no apparent reason
He chopped off Pyat Pree's legs for threating him, also Warlocks are scum and cancer.

Yup he is evil and misunderstood.

I think it's time 4 Euron 2 apologize 2 Victarion 4 all the shit and cancer he put Victarion throug.

I hope Victarion will 4give Euron for all the misdeeds.

4 Victarion and Euron, brothers 4 life.

Have Mercy 4 Cersei

dont feel bad, your ugliness outweighs your braindead stupidity

The ability to speak doesn't make you intelligent.

can someone post that smug picture of d&d

Which one?

i guess any of them since they look like smug douche bags in every picture. thanks