Zootopia

you know, I'm sick of male characters and female characters being forced into a relationship if they even share a bit of screen time with each other. This movie made me happy they could finally have a male and female be best friends without fucking.
Oh yeah, you guys and Byron want to ruin that..

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iJe5slFU8eE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>a bit of screen time

But they were in each others company for nearly the entire movie.

It's our biological function to have our minds wired to focus on anything that leads to the eventual action of reproduction, even with a simple spark of shipping characters, where it only grows from there.

Literally eat an entire ass

Don't force your degenerate asexual pandering on us.

Stay mad

>our biological function
Nice try Bellwether

I'm not talking about this movie in particular, Judy and Nick would be a better developed couple. I'm just saying it was nice to have a difference for once.

But that's the thing. Now that they had a whole movie where they weren't forced into romance and they could develop a relationship naturally, they're perfectly poised to move on to romance and have it actually feel earned and satisfying.

This is also true

I thought Rich was the one who shipped them, not Byron.

Everytime I hear about forced romance from people. They always seem to be obnoxious shipping type.

Well, I mean
Expecting anything else from furry's is a little

It don't need romance. It can just be a straight buddy cop film.

>OP likes friendships
>shipping fags go apeshit and act like children for someone not liking what they like
EVERY
FUCKING
TIME

Hopefully the next movie won't have romance shit either

Yes, the OP is clearly a very mature and sane individual whose emotional state is governed by the fictional relationship status of cartoon characters.

>go apeshit and act like children
Because that has totally happened in this thread's 17 posts.

>Oh herro cheifu bogoo, offical Judo Hopps repolting faw du--
>IN MY OFFICE NOW HOPPS

OP, stop posting here. Go to bed and/or kill yourself. No one wants to hear your autistic whining, you worthless retard.

Not OP, but thanks for proving my point.

I wasn't joking. You are worthless and should kill yourself.

Real OP here, impostors can go fuck themselves.

But see, the directors weren't just aiming for "best friends". They really wanted the best chemistry possible. See this answer.

The first movie concluded with them as best friends, but having them evolve that into a relationship is perfectly acceptable.

Soul-mates don't just go on to marry other people, user.

Real OP, ignore this fuck face:

But neither of those people were pretending to be OP?

Don't care.
Make it happen.
Tears just sweeten it.

YOU ARE NOT OP, I AM
n-no, that's not me

Now this is a Zoot-OP-ia thread.

I can give you 2 examples of animation with male and female protagonists who do no fall in wub at any point.

But they were made in Nippon.

Shipping is cancer.
A few examples of why that is.

Shut the fuck up carlos you fucking hispanic piece of shit

There isn't even a good reason for them to become lovers. Hell, they don't even give a reason for Nick to defend Judy when Bogo is about to fire her.

Even with all the plot aside, this movie is constantly so gorgeous. On Blu Ray, the amount of detail poured into everything never ceases to blow my mind. I can't imagine what future generations will accomplish if we're already at this level of animation.

friendly reminder that the guy behind this channel have lots of materials from the old version of the movie, knows alot about the problems behind the production and defends the old script as if he worked on it..

youtube.com/watch?v=iJe5slFU8eE

he might release it soon

carlos one day that wall will get built and you and your shitty puns will never bother us again

this movie wasn't that great to me. Am i missing something. it's basically got a cult behind it with an endless sea of fanfic and shit and i don't get it. the movie was good but it wasn't that good.

probably because nick was going nuts for judy's bunny butt by then

I guess the fact that she had just saved his life a few minutes earlier went over your head huh, Champ?

it's just it's been long time since disney did a talking animal movie.

a good talking animal movie.

To you, nothing is "that good".

He wouldn't have been in the situation if it wasn't for her. Not only that, it doesn't make sense for him to help persuade Manchas either.

romances don't happen instantly

Keep in mind, Nick once aspired to be an upstanding citizen. It's fair to say at that point in the movie that Judy reignited that spark within him. Plus before that, she indirectly got him off the hook with Mr. Big.

Not instantly. They happen over 48 hours.

heh

Hey, the heart wants what it wants

Alright, I think I can accept that. Romance is still a big stretch, though

retards on Sup Forums are just sad nerds that lack any social interaction with anyone besides other nerds
of course they're gonna misread interaction as signal for wanting to fuck

furrys user, people wanting to fuck animals

That's what sequels are for, friend!

>sequel is just romance and shipping
>it's shit

Post Donkey butt.

Looks like the Korean home editions are coming out in a couple of weeks. Slightly different cover designs on some of these, and they also thought to include Portuguese, Chinese, Thai, Spanish, and Russian dubs for some reason.

3rd and 4th row are lame. Even Judy and Nick in a blank space is preferable.