Voltron is some good shit you guys

Voltron is some good shit you guys.

Other urls found in this thread:

tumblr.com/tagged/pidge
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Betting pool for when Shiro dies?

>pseudo-anime
Throw it into the trash.

I hope he doesn't, but if he does it'll be the season two finale, setting up season three. End season two with his funeral, casket filled with the Altean flowers Allura was so obsessed with ala GoLion's Shiro.

>filled with the Altean flowers Allura was so obsessed
Wow way to break my heart man.

We need scenes of Shiro repeatedly getting incredibly close to dying then comically avoiding it like a baby in a construction zone.

we need more insane shiro before anything else

How come they all looks like girls?

Um, what really need is some god damn smut.

When does Shiro learn to do Unlimited Bayard Works?

They did a great job on it, I have to say.

We need more individual Lion roar after forming voltron.

Insane Shiro brought back to his sense by Allura, then he gets speared through the back and dies in her arms.

Wait, are they all girls?

check tumblr url obscene-sacura.

we need the original theme song when they form. That's all I ask.

Rule 63 fan art.

He won't die.

>no futa
>yaoi shit
Fucking dropped. Is it too much to ask to see Allura fucking all 5 pilots in the asshole?

So is Shiro going to lose an eye just to make the Guts tribute complete?

>Shiro and Allura start to get really close
>she gives him a kiss and Keith goes ballistic for a bit before calming down
>later on Shiro is forced to confront Zarkon man-to-man in order to retrieve the Black Bayard before he kills the others
>he's grievously wounded in the process
>Allura makes him one of her favorite Altean dishes
>he collapses over before he gets a chance to taste it

>Allura makes him one of her favorite Altean dishes
Pineapple salad, right?

>good shit
It's alright, it's not too shitty, let's not get too crazy.

Will tumblr ever be able to accept that grills can cross-dress?

REQUEST SOME THEN

I hope he doesn't Gut's gun arm is fucking dumb as shit, and I will never not hate on berserk.

soon hopefully

Is Keith going to at least get some backstory next season? Was kind of goofy, and it looked like they wanted to do something with him in that final episode.

Just weird how he was completely ignored, and his time and reason for dropping out of Garrison was completely ignored

Something feels off about them.

There was a drawanon last thread but he never delivered.

>Will tumblr ever be able to accept that grills can cross-dress?
No, because to them EVERYONE is trans and gay or cis scum.

I wanna pound Hunk more than usual.

Wasn't an user going to make a R63 fanfic on the last thread?

what was it

>mfw

Oh yeah

Roy was my husbando as a kid ;_;

OFFICIAL HEEL TURN RANKINGS

1. Shiro - Not due to malice, but due to him being experimented on for like a year. Probably has some mindcontrol machines in em.

2. Keith - Least developed backstory, shows up out of nowhere to "recover" Shiro before he can be debriefed by the Earth forces.

3. Pidge. Not due to being a double agent, but due to actually being the edgiest of the Voltrons. No seriously, beneath that dorky science girl is a smoldering ball of rage. In fact, regardless of betrayal, I imagine Pidge will cause SOME drama in the future. Fucking edgelord.

Lance and Hunk should be fine.

Wow with the exception of breasts they all look exactly the fucking same. Aside from Hunk and Pidge who do look exactly the same.

no u

Why does it seem like Sup Forums cares more about the opinion of some people on tumblr than most of tumblr does?

Six bayards, more than enough to kill anything that moves.

Well that is lewd.

f-fuck you

Yeah, that's some pretty half-assed rule 63.

>should be fine
congratulations on just dooming them, user

because tumblr is wrong.

Like they are actually wrong, its not just speculation that we say they are wrong, its factual they are wrong.

Who?

If Shiro dies hopefully he'll go out better than being bitten by a cat or taken out in one hit by a giant tentacle.

This show is a reaction face gold mine.

>Lance not in skinny clothes to show off

Pretty OOC

Otherwise, pretty good.

>Why does it seem like Sup Forums cares more about the opinion of some people on tumblr than most of tumblr does?

Check the Pidge tag you giant faggot. Check the Pidge tag and tell me tumblr doesn't care about this nonsense

tumblr.com/tagged/pidge

Lance could go evil for the sake of some Alien poon. Or for his family when the Government turns out to be evil

Because they need some sort of boogeyman to fight against in their imaginary war.

Hopefully not, he'd have to be a super retard not to have learned from his time with Tentacles-chan.

post more

Or should that be a Balmera mine?

Pidge and Lance a cute

you do realize how small a group within tumblr that is though right?

I swear people on this site are complaining about tumblr in every other thread

if we're going to kill anyone, my money's on Lance

I hope so, i can't stand him.

That's because this sites identity now is that it's "not Tumblr/Reddit".

As fucking corny as the "we r legun" days are in hindsight, at least back then this site had more identity than crying about how they aren't other sites.

Shiro is a 0. If Haggar made him a Manchurian candidate than she would have activated him during their fight.
They already explained how he escaped and he couldn't have made it up because he was able to use the same strategy to infiltrate the cargo ship.

Let's think of fun new twists.

>Lotor is a girl in this version
>batshit insane warmonger like her daddy
>falls for Lance's Sokka-esque charm and looks
>spends the entire second season chasing him with the intent of forcibly making him her brood stud slave husband
>Allura gets jealous as fuck

Endgame should be a harem for PIdge.

It's funny because Sup Forums is the platonic ideal of tumblr.

There's a few other complications too. The Galra referred to him as an escaped prisoner in the first episode and when they hack into the ship in episode 10.

It could of course be a trick and only a few Galra know and the rest think he's just some escaped prisoner, but I doubt it.

>implying Lotor isn't Keith
The rest stays the same, and it's he's rivals with Lance because he secretly wants him to impregnate his alium biology boypussy like whoever his mother did to Zarkon

Remember when Sup Forums was love and no one actually read any comic books. Good times.

Alternately Shiro's got some Dark Avatar shit going on with him and Haggar is counting on his PTSD to mess him up rather than forcibly turning him heel.

Sendac has actually started to become a good guy because his mind got fused with Ghost Dad's and when he returns he will be filled with small moments of doubt.

Real question is Lotor Allura's half brother so we can get another generation of blatant incest subtext.

How about never

Pidge is mai waifu

This is how you solve the Shiro problem without killing him
>big battle against the baddies
>Shiro and team infiltrate enemy base
>Shiro fights haggard
>loses metallic arm
>they need a pilot for black lion
>Allura steps in
>Shiro cannot pilot anymore because he only has 1 arm
boom there

>Pidge's family are totatly cool with their new lives under Galran rule and they betrayed Shiro willingly.

>The real Shiro died soon after captivity. The one we know is actually a reanimated Lotor who was imprisoned for rebelling against his father but bonded with Shiro during that brief time, and was infused with his memories, and that's why he has white hair.

Lotor IS Allura's full blood younger brother that the king didn't remember because updating the castle's memory backup takes for fucking ever.

Sup Forums likes to "hate" on tumblr because it's insecure how other boards see it. the Sup Forumsmblr meme.

but lets be honest, Sup Forums is PC as fuck compared to the other boards who make being "racist, sexist, offensive" as their identity. hell I'd say Sup Forums is even more PC comapred to mainstream reddit with reddit's counter-culture reaction towards SRS/SJWs.

I'm surprised people haven't posted even more of them

I'm saying Shiro's Arm. It's tracking them to their locations and recording conversations.

All of the paladins are actually Galra infiltrators with the exception of Pidge.

I'm surprised Pidge hasn't run any sort of analysis on it yet.

>writers are the same guys who brought us Legend of Korra: Book 2

I don't care how fucking cliche it is to have a villain slowly turn good, I would enjoy this all the same.

Half a season without romance plotlines of any kind though.

I too watch Macross

Nah, Keith's into Lance

But without Bryke, dumb frogposter. Amazingly, there's no valuable screentime spent on love triangles within the Voltron crew for this whole half season, which is more restraint than Korra showed.

Not it isn't. So far the enemy has done nothing to show they have anticipated the movements of the castle.

They got the information that Voltron was headed towards the rock-creature planet thanks to comment from the Blue Lion thieves.

It's amazing how fun a show can be when they don't spend half their time forcing dumb love triangles and drama, isn't it?

>humans right are wrong

back to Sup Forums

I was really hoping something like that would have happened to Sendac but then they throw him out an air lock.

but i'm a half alien half frog from the planet centurion.

you are wrong.

I think he's saying their wrong about Pidge being trans.

Either he will still pilot one armed but we see more Voltron with Keith handling main piloting from Red Lion ir ablack Lion will magiteck up a new arm for him.
Allura won't be a pilot.

Maybe they'll bring him back somehow. Who knows.

Book 2's problem wasnt the writing, its that it had to be quickly pieced together from some ideas Bryke had been tossing around since ATLA but hadnt really fully developed. Korra was planned as 1 season, but got expanded to 4 because it was doing well and Nick didnt want them to adapt the ATLA comics