The upper echelons of our leadership are members of The occult...

The upper echelons of our leadership are members of The occult. Just made a thread about sharing the type of pics that could get you "disappeared" and it was straight up deleted.

Share your evidence here.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temple_of_Set
youtube.com/watch?v=tE_5Y9IKCk0
youtube.com/watch?v=gEVqsa31TsY
youtube.com/watch?v=hZALpl0dJVw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Meme magic rules the world and Kek is our boy.

Please elaborate OP.

Overthrown Ukrainian presidents backyard

The owl might be swift but the freg has ten million meme faggots to shitpost about the owl's dick size.

Creepy. I get the feeling demons are real, and half the worlds leaders have made deals with them to achieve power.

>Creepy. I get the feeling demons are real, and half the worlds leaders have made deals with them to achieve power.
If nothing else THEY believe they are, which sort of tells us a lot about how interwoven things are.

This.

Even in the absence of the supernatural, the occult has the power to turn people into slavering fools.

Wew its as if 13 years olds watched their first youtube docs these last couple weeks. Yes - powerful people have a different worldview than you.

yup.

one more classic

Then you agree that they can become so absolutely detached from the reality of existence because of their wealth and power that they would conspire to achieve godhood.

None of us are saying their rituals are WORKING.

But don't you think it's kind of curious how the same people who are implicated in all this are the primary funders of immortality and AI research?

Can't you see these people so desperately reaching out with withered hands for the chance at cheating the most basic of facts, mortality?

damn good image

I came here for fun and got a serious education. Especially about our civil war. Gotta hand it to you. Great post.

As someone who has known all about ALL this shit since before 9/11, I'd just like you all to know that you kids . . . have made a lot of progress in a very short time, and that's great, but you've barely scratched the surface.

>you join a secret cool guys club
>they promise you power
>you get power, but you have to spend time and sacrifice something in a gradual way, be it a chicken, your integrity or your innocence of child abuse
>power and wealth are granted, but you lost something infiitely more valuable along the way and became a human wreck like Hillary
Seems pretty satanic to me, even if there are no real demons

then tell us what you know, faggot. what Sup Forums knows is on the cutting edge of the current truth so if it's much larger, there's something you need to share.

Can you pls enlighten me on the red/blue thing? I've been watching Kubrick movies and it's all over the place. And I'm pretty sure it hasn't got anything to do with the pills

what am i missing here?

damn if being a billionaire is as easy as killing a kid i'd be up for it 2bh phamily

Hi. Neato.

So please forgive the bluntness, it is the internet after all. Look: if you're a roleplayer or an egotistical crazy who wants to shill for THEIR ancient Babylonian deity then fuck off.

If you (or anyone else reading this) are bound by oath not to tell us your secrets, then let us not do so. Now please, on a completely unrelated note let us know which words from this list you think are the most interesting, and which ones you think are the most boring:

>Alchemy, banks, dna, demons, space, geography, Rosicrucian, Saturn, space travel, string theory, ritual sacrifice, mind control, hollow earth, ancient aliens, time travel, population reduction, rewritten history, Set, Pythagoras, Vril, vimanas, false flag attacks, cointelpro tactics, greys, Jah-Bul-On, Denver International Airport, North Korea, cuban embassy, 9/11, Mossad, freemason, anti-mason, bricklayer, PNAC, Marx, Spartacus, secret nazi civil wars, secret space fleets, secret bases on Mars, Ogdoad, teleportation, remote viewing, zero-point energy

Or maybe share some other phonetically interesting word or name that you just happen to enjoy. English is such a beautiful language!

When people admit they believe that the elite worship satan but wont admit satans real.... The indoctrination is that strong, the religion of mainstream science still fills them with doubt. Its all an illusion. Thats the magick the occult practice. They are simply illusionists. The power to manipulate minds. And so many are deceived.

Christ is the truth.

The name Lynn Forrester de Rothschild

It's a sine qua non condition, it's not sufficient per se though.

>It's a sine qua non condition, it's not sufficient per se though.
what?

Shit that looks like one of those band lists people do on Sup Forums

>The occult
please continue, OP... you be the troof!

>my agnostic atheism was a jewish trick
My God

Sine qua non = without which not, in latin. You need eyes to read, but it's not enough to have eyes, get it?

so it's not enough to just kill some cuck kid? what's needed please tell me i want shekels ;^)

I wonder if Hillary has this buried somewhere in the backyard.

sure did, thanks

You already have to be a billionaire and offer something they possibly don't have already. It's not just "yo I'll kill a kid for money sign me up." It's very, very exclusive.

the fuck does moloch give a fuck about who sacrifices to him as long as they do it?

>Overthrown Ukrainian presidents backyard
Oh bull fucking shit, give me one credible source you fucknut.

>When you realise this is true

reverse google search you dumb faggot cuck
it's after he fled the country because his own people were gonna lynch him, this was in his backyard

Well, moloch's priests for one might care. And I have this strange feeling it helps if your dick is cut

That pic defines my fucking existence.

This shit really makes me wish I could believe in Christianity

Are you that stupid ?

>member of super sicrit devil emo-goth group who controls the wolrd XDDDDD
>WOLOLO GUYZ her cover is totally blowneded up by this picture !

Even if it was true, why on earth would she show it in front of everyone ?

only evidence needed

>why on earth would she show it in front of everyone ?
lmao you ignorant cuck

The big M doesn't give a fuck as long as he gets worshiped. The people using sacrifices to him as a form of blackmailing each other? They give all the fucks in the world. The point is to force loyalty by all being complicit in the same act (an act by the way that they have spent generations building up social stigma towards to make it even more vile), so that not only will no one betray anyone else since they risk exposing their own participation, but anyone in the group can be forced to comply by the majority.

Which means that every single person you see on television right now, every single late night comedian or talk show host that conspicuously avoids talking about the DNC or the Clinton Foundation, every person in a position to do something about it, has fucked a kid and sucked a dick. Which, y'know, fine whatever. To each their own, but subverting an entire democracy is a big deal. They mock you as they control you, and must pledge their loyalty to M_loch every time by talking about butterflies or owls. Monarchy and panopticon. From Obama to Stewart to Colbert to Maher to Oliver. You are shown only controlled opposition. Even capitalism vs communism was a plot of the Rothschilds and their world domination club. Their memes span centuries.

These people hate you and they want you to be stupid and weak. They want you to die, but they want you to suffer first.

Read some CS Lewis and look into some Chesterton. They were both devout Christians but were also both very sharp, cleanly logical men. Especially check out The Abolition of Man because it is a real Humanities professor taking CultMarx to task.

JUST LET ME KILL A CHILD FOR 1 BILLION SHEKELS REEEEEEEEEEEE

Sure is gonna suck for you when you turn 22 and realize that this was all bullshit, and it really was just a bunch of greedy jews and career politicians working to help themselves, and hide their crimes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temple_of_Set

You want to apply here then. This is the way in. Have fun or whatever.

>set
isn't that some egyptian god or some shit m8 seems like every "cult" worships a different god

I just said that.

What's your deal with trying to downplay things?

>the rich play satan worship to establish bonds the same way gang initiates have to rape someone. You are being controlled by an international mafia.

>Shut up kid you're gonna have to grow up like me some day, put on your big boy pants and submissively accept that it really was JUST an international mafia that uses sadistic rites as initiations to scare members into helping hide their crimes. That's JUST the way the world works and you are JUST going to have to shut up and live with it instead of getting so uppity.

This right here.

If you look into this stuff, without bias, I assure you, you will come to this conclusion. Everything is based around suppressing Christ. Everything.

You might think I'm just a meme Christian, or that I'm a religious nutter, or some conspiracy retard, but I was an atheist until about a month ago, until I really started looking into this stuff. The more you look into it, the more undeniable it becomes.

The thing is, you just have to consider that it's possible. Once you do, you will see it's undeniable. You have no idea how heavily we've been indoctrinated. Trust me, I only mean you the best.

It's all the same in the end. The devil has many forms, and his worshipers know this. He has good and bad sides, male and female aspects, but his symbols are always the same.

their only god is money, pham
that's all they believe in

What are some things that helped convince you?

youtube.com/watch?v=tE_5Y9IKCk0

This is for hunt training, not occult.

>hunt training

explain, igor

youtube.com/watch?v=gEVqsa31TsY

So where does nailing them to a cross come in?

The scarecrows are drying.

Wait, really? This is how you people do scarecrows?

Here are some things that changed my mind:

Everything I knew about what the Bible teaches was absolutely wrong. Everything about Hell, death, the purpose of man, the nature of sin, the origin of the world, everything was absolutely wrong--and much much worse than what the bible actually teaches. I recommend reading Mystery of the Ages by Herbery Armstrong. It unlocks the bible, using only scripture, and it will take you only a few days to read. When you understand the Bible, it is such amazing news and it makes perfect sense. Christianity never made sense to me before that book. And there are biblical prophecies that have come true with such startling accuracy it will blow your mind if you look into it. Armstrong has books on these as well, or you can just google it.

The entire history of the world has been manufactured by a small, elite cabal. This isn't a conspiracy. This is the truth. I watched this 50 hour series called Total Onslaught by Walter Veith and he takes you step by step through history, with ONLY quotations (of both victims and the elite, in countries all around the world, all through the ages) and it's brilliant. A good primer if you want to check out some of the more non-biblical episodes, check out "Hidden Agendas" and "The secret of secret societies", but I recommend them all. Also this mapI also learned some interesting science that proved there is more to this universe than we know. Look up the double slit experiment, the experiments with wormholes and photons of light (time travel), the mathematically inevitability of superintelligence, quantum computers, the physics behind transmutation and alchemy, the coming reality of immortality, and the unbelievable odds involved in both a "random universe" AND the evolution of a single cell, and you'll see how these "Godlike powers" and explanations for the universe are not only scientifically possible they're actually more likely than anything else.

Can you give some examples of these symbols? Other than obvious ones

This pic made me spit out my tea.

Explain this picture
Just looks like Hillary participating in some Indian rite out of respect

What's happening in that pic?

Phone numbers/contacts in billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein's "Black Book".

Everything goes back to Babylon. Here are some of the main symbols:

>the crescent moon and star
>the sun/birth of the sun
>the all-seeing eye of Horus
>the Square and Compass
>the Star of David
>the Saturn cube
>the number 666
>the Maltese cross
>the Pinecone
>the Owl
>the goat/ram
>the traditional cross
>the yin yang
>the swastika (no matter what orientation)
>the pentagram
>the black sun
>the tree of life
>the ankh

True Christianity avoids symbols: "Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth" Exodus 20:4

For today's sign language lesson

Good esoteric books besides this one? (which I havent read yet)

(No BS or extra-wordy things without any meat)

So basically every fucking symbol in the book is "The Devil"

For fucks sake man

Programmed To Kill, by David McGowan
Operation Trojan Horse, by John Keel
UFO, by Charles Sellier
Dimensions, by Jacques Vallée
The Rise of the House of Rothschild, by Count Egon Caesar Corti
The Franklin Cover-Up, by John DeCamp
The Threat, by David M. Jacobs

What's something more for meme magicing and whatnot though? Kind of wanted to steer away from those "Economic Hitman" type books

I know, it might seem strange, to the uninitiated, to suggest that literally EVERY symbol is the devil.

But the only reason it seems strange to you, is because you don't know the history behind these symbols. All I'm asking you to do is be honest with yourself—do you have any idea where these symbols came from? It might seem logical that "there's no way" they can all be connected, but let me ask you: what is the very basis of a logical thought? Evidence.

I've spent hundreds of hours researching this stuff. And I have seen mountains of evidence. From books written by those who chose these symbols, and quotes from those who worship them. It's not as outlandish as it seems, once you look at the evidence.

Have you even spent one hour looking at the evidence? Probably not. That is the basis for your laughter—you laugh because you are ignorant.

Unless I'm misinterpreting your reaction, in which case allow me to preemptively apologize.

So are you saying Trump is part of it?

"Duh guys, of course the rich and powerful eat babies! Why would they act like you peasants?! Fart fart fart"

your swastika is backwards

>the secret te--

Dropped

Some symbols are okay bro, Christianity isnt *always* the answer

Yes.

Most of those books are related to esoteric subjects such as mind control, the occult, and the UFO phenomenon. I personally would stay away from actual attempts to practice the occult.

Go to bed, Jordan Maxwell.

would explain why technology advancement and innovation kinda just petered out, redirecting all the funding towards this shit that will lead no where

I've been wondering whether he is actually part of the plot. To be fair what he's saying is only common sense. It very well could be that he's part of them.

I still feel I have to vote for him.

We've known he's been part of it since FBI user.

anons who have known about the pedophile ring have always assumed all high society types have been implicated in it.

We just don't care because he's actually helping.

Guys, its just old men getting drunk in the wood.

Lambright here. I worked there las fall, I know every inch of the place.

Ask me anything.

youtube.com/watch?v=hZALpl0dJVw

He's helping what? Heat up the country for a race war? Do you have any screenshots of the fbi user? Sorry, I never got to see it and I constantly hear about that one thread.

Thank you.

He and the Clintons go way back. There is his very shady involvement with Bill Clinton and Jeffrey Epstein, as well as his connections to George Soros.

They are all in on it, every last one of them. These people are not your friends. They don't care about the public in the slightest, and they live in an entirely different world from us. They view us the same way we view livestock.

Village Inn in Bohemian Grove! At least I know theyve got taste. Noice, thought those were only in FL

Whats the coolest thing youve ever witnessed? Creepiest thing?

Not much to the place.

The Egyptian goddess Isis
>That owl

>Christianity isnt *always* the answer
I disagree—Christianity either is the answer or it isn't. It is either the truth, or it is false. Of course, you're entitled to think what you wish, but ten words and a picture of the stars isn't going to undo the hundreds of hours I've put into my studies, or negate the things I've seen.

I don't even know who that is, but I'm inclined to check him out now. Thanks. Anyone so easily derided is usually treated so because they're saying things that are hard to stand behind. Which many times, is the truth.

Good luck getting these bluepilled morons to believe you OP.
They already think they are redpilled, so they won't accept anything further

we got some knowers ITT

Alright man