Americans have no respect

Americans have no respect.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3vAHOmG2bqM
youtube.com/watch?v=MZBGYrJ7DnQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731
youtube.com/watch?v=dVzU8kGFoJk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

People that kill themselves don't deserve respect they let emotion overcome them and did a selfish thing

A Aussie wouldn't understand you're too focused on the next kangaroo pussy to fuck

>did a selfish thing
die you moron

>Youtubers have no respect.

FTFY

Now compare it to this respectful australian man.

youtube.com/watch?v=3vAHOmG2bqM

>Clickbait youtube whores are tasteless pieces of shit
Who would've thought?

I like this kind of video because it highlights why clickbait is a mistake. Maybe those mongrels clicking on YouTubers' faces will reflect on their decisions.

is this a fucking joke? show some decency jesus

>im a self centered and sheltered cunt the post

Had to be an american too.

He looks different in every picture

>Maybe those mongrels clicking on YouTubers' faces will reflect on their decisions.
doubtful.

What is he gonna do? Come back from the dead and haunt him?

>it's actually fucking real
youtube.com/watch?v=MZBGYrJ7DnQ

Americans are a plague upon humanity

The worst is, he took this picture 8/6, the day Little Boy was dropped.

I'll never understand americans' deep rooted hatred for Japan. Pearl Harbor was on the other side of the fucking planet.

This is the Most american post i have read in 2018

>People that kill themselves don't deserve respect they let emotion overcome them and did a selfish thing

How do I block all the American made videos on YT and their posts on 4chin?

This is just sad... I hope this is not real. I can't watch American related things anymore.

We've never had a real war go through our country in living memory so people latch on to small things like that. I have always thought that if America were to be devastated like Europe in WW2 our fat ass shart populace wouldn't be so care free and eager about bombing and invading people every couple of years.

And you call Asians soulles?
Your understanding of cultures far older than yours is very minimall.

Can't wait until one of these youtube creeps forms a cult or just joins good old isis, and gets 1000 of the dumbest 15 year olds in the world to go along with them

One of them already did. Onionson or something I think.

You can block flags with a 4chanX extension, I haven't seen a Swedish or Norwegian post in years. There's no way to block videos based on where the IP is from on Youtube though.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731
Meanwhile Japan

>second world war

Well played user. Well played.

We don't even hate Japan though. In fact, America is getting a surge of people who enjoy the Japanese and their culture (an yes I am aware that a majority of it is anime and hentai but at least we like the Japanese).

why are you cunts so touchy about this, but don't say anything about "respect" when watching kids get run over in china? who gives a shit.

virtue signallers

I do

wh*te """""""""""""""""americans"""""""""""""""""""" shouldn't be allowed to exist.

LCC's passenger.

One of these isn't uploaded to yootoob and put in a clickbaity thumbnail just to really make sure it milks all the views it can.

>what are russian dashcam vids

>that shit acting

>Pearl Harbor was on the other side of the fucking planet.
1. Hawaii is just as close to me as New England
2. Why the fuck would distance even matter? It's still an attack on America.

>One of these isn't uploaded to yootoob and put in a clickbaity thumbnail just to really make sure it milks all the views it can.
this, also soulless youtuber fucks can go take a fucking hike.
You can't just desecrate a body like that ANYWHERE.

people don't make money from those videos, and Russians certainly don't go around hunting for the kind of shit that happens on dash cams. They're uploaded to liveleak so people can get their rockers off.

Set brightness to 57.

Holly fuck, americans are animals.

I'd love to beat the ever loving shit out of you, cunt.

Hawaii was a new American colony that had a major Asian (and Japanese) population.

Americans act like we bombed Washitgon DC

What is there to respect? Ending your existence as to not be a drain on society, your relatives or the planet's resources?

But what if they did it because their ipod was stolen?

By his standards he show respect because he didn't dab on the dead.

>all these buttblasted redditors

As opposed to resorting to a mass shooting to take innocents with you?
Is that what americans definition of selfless death?

>Edgy eurocucks who dont have an ounce of understanding on what being a decent human feels like

If you praise suicide, you're promoting it. That makes you very bad people indeed.

This
Fucking kys

It`s cultural thing. I tought person from humanitarian super power would understand.

>praise

Thinking uploading some guys corpse for cancerous clickbait is too far isn't praise.

Why? There is nothing bad about suicide.

if you leave your, or a loved ones, corpse in a public place you have implicitly consented to the possible use of said corpse in entertainment media.

>muh 7 circles of hell
Euthanasia is common is europe.
Why is it different when you do it yourself?

>Taking that much time to give me a (you)

I laughed for the first time this year

I honestly hope you're just being edgy and don't believe this.

>chad features
>still does the nu-male expression

no is not

There's nothing bad about suicide. If someone wants to do it, go ahead. It's their life and no one else's. Selfishness is inherent human nature.
On the same token, if they do commit suicide then disrespecting them doesn't matter anyways. They're fucking dead, and these YouTubers get an interesting video to boot from it.

When you punch someone with a god complex, they get traumatized. This happened with 9/11 too.

The Logans are the epitome of white chadness. Millions of girls get wet thinking about those two guys.

Say what you want, but dab on dem haiters!

*dabs on this thread*

How is sucide selfish?

Aren't the people who say "love you" more selfish for wanting to keep you on this Earth for thier satisfaction, despite your pain and suffering?

Suicide isn't selfish. Suicide is the ultimate act of freedom. That man hanging from the rope on his neck is absolutely free, nothing can bother or harm him anymore not even the idiot filming his body.

Suicide is selfish and there's absolutely nothing wrong with being selfish. That's why you have a self instead of being an all-encompassing blob.

>I haven't seen a Swedish or Norwegian post in years.
Why did you block them?

>banter mutt
>he fucking blocks all posts from your country permanently

I can't believe our banter actually accomplished something. The fools, once their ISPs ban Sup Forums they'll be begging for scandinavian posts.

haters absolutely DTFO (dabbed the fuck on)

I don't think the Japanese care, all the outrage I' ve seen came from American's and other English speaking people
they probably don't even know who it is except for another dumb gaijin tourist

>rude american detected

If someone you love dies, you suffer. If someone you love is suffering, you suffer. Knowing they are no longer suffering is good but, knowing they believed they could not escape suffering when they could, is also bad.

>killng yourself is selfish
>shooting others is not

Nice logic, Cletus

So you care enough to demand they stick around and suffer but not enough to actually help them through with that suffering?

This, suicide is an evil act.

You are selfishly throwing away the blessing of life while also making friends and family suffer.

You've never been pushed to he limit.

When you are at the point of killing yourself your mind is at a point beyond logic. I once had such intense anxiety disorder that I felt so much fear everydays for years until I totally stopped feeling anything. I broke. I felt like I could walk into a train track.

You really can't blame suicide victims most of the time. It's part of your Christian guilt culture

no respect, no respect at all

True.

>Christian guilt culture
I wouldn't say that

It's more that his kind are genuinely sociopathic- other people are playthings, and how dare they up and decide they won't have any of it.

>I haven't seen a Swedish or Norwegian post in years
How are they a problem? What is up with americans and their massive hateboner for Sweden?

First world country life sure is rough. Chose the easy way out.. well one less child molester aint that bad, but fuck aint he stupid

Asians lack balls and dick literally for being this emo

It's hard to appreciate the kind of sociopathic troglodytes on this site until you see posts like this.

gto japs

La créature...

I can never understand person's feeling which ridicule about suicide...

>be american
>

oh no I had a bad day better kirr myserf

based. one of the better ones.

Except you edgy faglords still laugh at le live leaks gore all the time, how is this more disrespectful than that?

>Americans
>human

kek

Nanking my man

t.weak soyboy going through mental gymnastics to justify not ending himself
Pathetic scum like you being alive brings shame to your family, suicide is repentance

>blessing of life
Stop talk in memes.

That's OK desu
But what the fucking hell is this??
Acting like this in the street is accepted in the US?
youtube.com/watch?v=dVzU8kGFoJk

>Acting like this in the street is accepted in the US?
It's not accepted, it's mandatory