Lets argue about Bond

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xhusQNHU400
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

On her majesty's secret service is one of the better bond movies

It is

Lasenby is bad though

Who is your favorite bond and who is your least also worst movie

I will say the story of Lazenby getting the role is probably better than the movie itself, also his delivery of those final lines is still damn good.

I like them all. Craig the least.

Why all the Craig hate? I think we can agree it's a different tone in him movies. A lot less campy

He's a shit tier version of Dalton

He's also a manlet and blonde

Quick run down of how he got the role?

There's a whole documentary about it, but basically he got himself the same suit and haircut and everything Connery had for the role and bullshit his way into the producer's office, saying he had been in tons of films and had lots of experience, for months he bullshitted people until someone finally caught him out and he was like " Yeah I'm not an actor" and the guy replied "the fuck you aren't, you fooled, some of the biggest pros in the business, you're hired!"

youtube.com/watch?v=xhusQNHU400

It was before the internet existed so he just lied and said he'd been in a tonne of films even though he'd never acted before in his life

There's always this fag

This is correct
>avant-garde theme
>best Blowfeld
>best Bond girl
>GOAT Bond setting
>most organic Bond relationship

Bamp

What was the craziest bond villain master plan? I feel like they never were crazy enough but Idk that many Bond movies.

Take your pick user, no Spectre because fuck Spectre but it's really because it wasn't out yet

Nice, thanks!

>best bond girl

>not solitaire
>not mary goodnight
>not vesper

bruh

I guess my favorite plan ever was the one from tomorrow never dies.
I wish they actually had crazier plots like
>be CEO of space heater company
>blow up the sun and cause an eternal winter
The videogame Agent Under Fire had a villain that wanted to clone the world presidents and assassinate the real ones, if I recall correctly.

Yeah, I kinda wish they had some more camp-Bonds as well, but that's an acquired taste
personal taste. Everything else is on point

Brosnan the most underrated Bond. He could do it all.

Goldeneye a best, fite me

Goldeneye might actually be considered overrated by bitter proles.

>never say never again
>great tier

uhhhhhh

"die another day" is shit tier and "quantum of solace" is die-another-day tier... what?

this

i'd rather rewatch die another day.

bone was good when I was a kid and dumb enough to like bond movies
new bond is shit because as an adult, I realize bond movies are dumb shit for children.

I don't care who's the best bond but the handsomest is clearly pierce brosnan

I'd argue Dalton is more handsome

nah

I was about to watch Quantum of Solace but I gave up after the first car chase. Should I give it another chance?

No

funny thing
Adam West could have played bond
In 1970, West was offered the role of Bond by Cubby Broccoli for the film Diamonds Are Forever. West did not accept, later stating in his autobiography that he believed the role should always be played by a British actor

I said I'd argue, not that I'd argue well WEW

Based West

My tier list is

>bond movies:
>everything without daniel craig in it

>wannabe bourne movies
>all the movies with craig in it

Bond is good

soon