You guys know "56%" means "56% of the population is white" and not "every person is 56% white", right?

You guys know "56%" means "56% of the population is white" and not "every person is 56% white", right?

seething

WRONG.

america is no a white country. go outside, nothing but brown people

Objectively incorrect. Amercians aren't white.

I would disagree
I'm in a New World nation
When I go to the park or shops most """"white"""" people have light brown skin
I stand out in public because I have a light skin tone even when I'm outside often, because I barely tan
I'm pretty sure there is nonwhite blood in many """white"""" people in the New World who don't know about it

Wogs aren't white, mate. They're brown because they've always been brown.

THIS but change the black one too

I live in New Zealand
There are hardly any wogs here
I'm pretty sure heaps of """"white"""" people here have some Maori blood that they don't know about

USA is BLACK

Yes it's a fucking joke moron

whoever drew the 0% spooky mutt is a god

Hey Sup Forums, did you know a white parent and a black parent can get one white child and one black child?

Of course you don't, you retards don't understand how genetics work

rejected

>Hey Sup Forums
chill out

I know you're probably shitposting, but purebreds can only have parents who are purebreds

You complain about immigrants coming into this country HAHAHAHA racist wh*Te piece of shit stormfag.

Maybe you should look at how your people forced themselves upon this land and conned the Maori like shysters.

>There are part native light skinned people on a non European landmass

No shit, he NZ govt even had a policy of trying to breed the Maori out. No amount of interbreeding will destroy Maoridom. ONE DROP RULE!

Your (american) definition of white is pathetic

The yellow man shall rule over the brown masses!

thread/

how is the dude in this image non-white? he looks like an eastern european with a dumb haircut

Literally nothing wrong with his face, he just has a retarded haircut

>how is the dude in this image non-white? he looks like an eastern european with a dumb haircut
>Literally nothing wrong with his face, he just has a retarded haircut

Not an argument

la creatura...

What was the name of this policy? Genuinely interested in the shenanigans of the Kiwi government.

You are right, it's actually 46%

more like 56% of the population is "white"