I'm going to fucking barf

I'm going to fucking barf

i would desu

>given a chance
Too bad nobody in their right mind would hire a literal traitor and felon who spent the better part of last decade in a federal prison. Hope he likes working at a whole foods

>breitbart.tv
LMAO

y?

>TRANSGENDERED PEOPLE ARE GROSS GIB (You)S

Great stuff OP

Same.

What a disgusting subhuman. Thank God this
"thing" will probably die of AIDS

T E L E V I S I O N & F I L M

>traitor

>thanking Obama

He didn't know what he was leaking. He just hit DUMP EVERYTHING because he hated his life.

Is this fucking liberal serious?

Obama freed him for the express purpose of encouraging more leakers during Trump's administration. Too bad the other NSA tranny leaker is going away for a while

It's a shame she only sees Obama as good and doesn't realize Trump is much better for the transgender community. When I think of transgender people, I think of Trump, who loves transgender people.

If Trump had really cared about Manny Manning, he could've reversed Obongo's decision to commute his sentence like Trump has done to every bit of Obongo's legacy.

>t. Donald Trump

You can't reverse presidential pardons, they are absolute.

Trump loves gays. He regularly blows friends for fun. He is the most progressive president ever.

Sucking your friend's dick isn't gay. Sometimes your friends just need some relief. Don't you have friends?

My friends and I suck each others' cocks all the time after we get home from our pro-trump clubs. Nothing gets me harder than thinking about Donald Trump and my other straight friends' wet mouths. It's not gay, it's empowering. Trump wants us to do this. He thinks it's cool.

>almost passes better despite having a lesbian/twink haircut

what did Thon mean by this?

>she

>traitor

Our god-emperor Trump uses the correct gender pronouns, why don't you?

thought this was scarjo from the thumbnail

Trump does it because he has to, not because he wants to. I'm not going to call a mental idiot by a different gender pronoun because they think they were born wrong.

Any pics of you sucking McCain's dick?

Oh no! Our precious military-industrial complex! How ever will we protect ourselves from the um, uh.... ??? with the critical information of _____ potentially being released.

Just look at the bloodbath (of bad PR for committing and hiding war crimes) that followed irl.

Do you know Trump personally? Trump is a man of morals and has never lied for political gain. It's frankly offensive that you would imply that he would. You disgust me. Trump would laugh at your pathetic small mind.