Holy shit... DRUMPF BTFO

Literally how the fuck can Donald Drumpf ever recover!?

LAW
>LAW
LAW
>LAW
LAW
>LAW
LAW
>LAW
LAW
>LAW

lawl

isn't there a law against libel?

Only if you're white

Libel is a thing you dumb redditor

Some Drumpf supporters are still stupid enough to support him after this.

Not if you're a public figure.

Lies upon lies

Actually, he doesn't have the right to slander. Unless Khan can prove Trump hasn't read the Constitution, he can be sued by Trump.

damn, how can he recover here? I don't want to believe snarky libcucks are right

moral right =/= lawful right

Obviously Trump was speaking of the former. Only an autist would think otherwise, and only a con artist would twist his words.

Nonetheless, it's a funny joke alright.

> Let me ask you: have you even read the United States constitution? I will gladly lend you my copy. [he pulls it out] In this document, look for the words 'liberty' and 'equal protection of law'.

yeah that seems real libelous buddy

but this is Sup Forums where people repeat things until they believe them so whatever

I will now vote for Hillary Clinton, adopt African babies, and become a vegan.

>mfw shills expose the shilling

*drops mic*
*locks dick cage*
Beat THAT republithugs...

I swear you are my aunt. Does every clintonite speak the same? its like dead.. or none-life. Does anyone know what im talking about?

this is fake

Why did they ignore his pleas for help?

love the way the apologists for the gop/idiot supporters wanna blame all their problems on trump.
they spent years putting their base of gun kooks, nativists, bible thumpers socially retarded halfwits. ect, and now they've gone wild for one of their own.

dude just look at him hes not making any pleas for help to the US hes lucky those other muslims were there to help transport him to the local hospital to try to treat his wounds

they did everything they could

he was giving guns to terrorist
hundreds of thousands died
fuck him, he knew what he was doing

You god damned fucking idiot those people were helping in those pictures.

Witness statements and evidence support this.

Can't argue with that, seems like a religion of peace.