DRUMPF BTFO IN ALL LATEST POLLS. Sup Forums ON SUICIDE WATCH!!!!!!!

Now that I have your attention, I want to give a service announcement to Sup Forums.

Stop giving all the shill threads 300+ replies.

These threads are made by obvious trolls. They are probably not even from CTR, though I'm sure CTR has influence elsewhere. These threads are being spammed by others on Sup Forums who loathe Sup Forums, or our classic enemies like the goon squad and feminists from reddit.

Today the catalog was filled with the stupid Khantroversy. Just stop replying to these threads. This will blow over just like everything else. If the Hispanic Judge comments didn't sink Trump, this certainly won't. This story is not juicy enough to last more than another 1-2 days. And while everyone is condemning Trump's "crazy, narcissistic, sociopathic" remarks, he really hasn't even said anything very offensive. He's honestly holding himself back. He could have easily called Khan's wife a dumpy goofy fatty with a dirty scarf.

Sup Forums has gone fucking insane
EVERYONE IS CALLED A SHILL OR CTR
its fucking madness

you cant have a fucking discussion anymore
we're going FULL BLOWN HUGBOX

fucking idiots

LAW
>LAW
LAW
>LAW
LAW
>LAW
LAW
>LAW
LAW
>LAW

lawl

yep

>polls done by MSM and liberal leaning pollsters show trump losing guys!
>DRUMPF BTFO!

Maybe the word Shill should be banned, some people have different opinions than the majority of users. Doesn't mean they are instantly a shill.

holy shit these images have to stop
no such posts exist
its fake, made by using the browser to edit the element text

DO YOU SEE THE BLACKOUTS IN SOME?
ITS TO FURTHER PREVENT LOOKING THEM UP & PROVING THEY ARE FAKE

STOP BEING A GULLIBLE IDIOT
THAT SHIT IS FAKEEEEEEEEEEE

Finally someone who is fucking sane
I thought I was alone, I thought the wave of retards has fully consumed Sup Forums

the internet becoming nothing but hugboxes for different sets of people was inevitable

K. What do you want to talk about?

some poltard made these in paint and is laughing his ass off at your idiots slurping it up.

the blackout is because it was posted on the_donald and not censoring the name would cause harassment and ban. why do i even bother replying, do you get paid for this shit?

Well I'm tired of every Canadian being called a HillShill or Fucking leaf. Americans who show support for an opposition are becoming the shitposting tier.

I assume Americans with differing opinions towards the majority on this board feel the same way.

>if the Hispanic judge comments didn't sink Trump
The Hispanic judge comments cost him 5.1% nationally and he only rebounded thanks to the convention, which you're saying we should ignore polling from because his lead's evaporating faster than California's water supply (-3.7% in 5 days).

OBAMA +11 FEELS GOOD DESU

>0.0002 cents have been deposited into your account

Impressive pasta. Keep it on simmer for a few more days.

No that's hate speech against Trump. Not allowed leaves.

to be honest Obama was just an ok president, not horrible but not great either.

his approve ratings are going to go through the roof because all of America is now comparing him to this shit show we have now.

Hill and Trump make Mitt look like a viable choice.

You do realize there is piles and piles of evidence that shills are a very real thing right? It's an election year to boot, the shilling will be at a fever pitch until sometime early next year.

For perspective, the last Republican president was at 29% approval at this point.

Hillary Clinton is not paying people to support her online. It is a republican funded lie to harm her campaign