Best and Worse Presidents

Best!

>1. Abraham Lincoln (only an idiot would deny this)

>2. FDR (again only an idiot would say otherwise)

>3. Woodrow Wilson, he created the Federal Reserve, the backbone of the economy. Made the income tax permanent allowing America to get proper funding. Created League of Nations which if actually used by Harding would stop world war 2. He brought us into World War 1 where we kicked ass and brought back the draft allowing us to get our men.

>4. John F Kennedy, he was handsome, made good speeches, and only nutjobs dislike him

>5. Bill Clinton, helped America become more globalized.

Now the Worst Presidents

>1. Nixon (only an idiot would deny this)

>2. George Bush, started a war for oil money and drove up the debt on stupid shit like Homeland Security and his war. He also lowered taxes on the rich.

>3. Ronald Reagan, closed down mental institutions, tripled the debt on tax cuts to the rich and military spending. He also was the man who made the war on drugs such a huge issue rather than just a way to bust hippy protests.

>4. Teddy Roosevelt, American imperialism and shill for corporations. He taxed Americans to pay for wars in Caribbean islands in which he would allow corporations the take the resources

>5. Calvin Coolidge, signed immigration act of 1924 the most racist act in history. Allowed the FED to pump money into the economy booming the economy temporary but then causing a crash, cut veteran pay, cut spending on important things, was a KKK member, and had alcohol banned.

And just to honor our greatest President youtube.com/watch?v=hr_1MWl0r_s

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Order_11110
thetoptens.com/best-president-of-the-us/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_rankings_of_Presidents_of_the_United_States
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

LBJ did more than JFK, but the Vietnam war stained his legacy

>George Washington absent in the top 5.
Are you fucking retarded?

Oh Canada, you're like America's little retarded cousin. What will you say next?

OH shit! I should have added him. LBJ was the one of the greatest because he loved black people and helped them get their civil rights.

He owned slaves retard.

(sees Canada)

faggot confirmed

. Teddy Roosevelt, American imperialism and shill for corporations. He taxed Americans to pay for wars in Caribbean islands in which he would allow corporations the take the resources
>Shit talking my nigga Teddy
get off this board you faggot loving pot smoking greasy good for nothing leaf

>not putting Obama as one of best
lol leaf you can't even troll properly, you degenerate dumb inbred

>actually liking Teddy Roosevelt
Enjoy being fucking retarded

Nothing wrong with being gay.

@83784382

nobody is taking your bait OP shill somewhere else

>Jfk in top 5

Leaf, pls stop.

>Obama on top 5
Ok you're trolling.

He was handsome and made great speeches

leave troll.

>the Fed
>in any way shape or form a good thing

Lol

>prevented bank panics from happening
>bad
LOL

>loved black people
"I'll have those niggers voting democrat for the next 50 years"

>Calvin Coolidge in worst presidents

LBJ along with FDR created the welfare state. Not an issue on its own, but mixed with a country with a disproportionate amount of useless trash, it's a pretty big negative

Best:

>1) JFK (Murdered for Executive Order 11110)
>2) Andrew Jackson (Destroyed the National Bank at the time)
>3) George Washington (First fucking President)

Worst:

>1) Woodrow Wilson (Created the Fed)
>2) George W. Bush (Puppet who did the Fed's bidding with 9/11 / destroyed the economy with trickle-down economics)
>3) Bill Clinton (Because fuck the Clintons too).

>Teddy "trust-busting" Roosevelt
>shill for corporations
wew lad

He was handsome? What kind of gay shit is that? You put him on your list because you're attracted to him and like his speech writers. Wew lad, that's why I didn't even bother with the rest of your list.

>prevented bank panics
>what is the great depression

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Why are Keynesians so stupid bros?

>fake quotes
You're not even a bad troll

Name one good thing he did

Wait so are you against the National Bank aka Federal Reserve or are you for it? Because you seem to like Order 11110 which gives the FED unlimited printing power.

Clinton should be under worst for NAFTA alone. Inb4 some retarded leaf credits him for the tech bubble.

Why did he invade all those islands then? Who did that benefit?

Using single details to sum up an entire presidency.
>Lincoln broke the constitution.
>Federal reserve is probably one of the worst things our government set up
>FDR was shot before he accomplished much of anything.
>Falling for the is good globalization meme

>muh slavery

>Best
>Washington, Adams, Jefferson, Madison, Monroe, JQA, Jackson, Van Buren, Lincoln, FDR,

>Worst
>JFK, LBJ, Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan, Bush Sr., Clinton, Bush Jr., Obama

Only a Fucking Leaf could pack so much shit into one shit post.

No im not gay though it doesn't matter if I was. I just like looking at him

>great depression
>anything like a bank panic
Why are Austrians so stupid?

>Order 11110 which gives the FED unlimited printing power

Where did this meme start?

Fucking leaf

>Mfw normies say they hate Jackson because muh trail of tears

Ungrateful fucking cunts

Any American or Australian cries about the treatment of natives is free to give up their possessions to them seeing as they're the """"Real owners of the land"""""

>JFK that high
>Clinton

Eisenhower should be before both of them

NAFTA was good tho. It made america more connected to the rest of North America. I'm not anti-social so I like being connected

>>Lincoln broke the constitution
Sorry but conspiracytheory.com isn't a good source

>>Federal reserve is probably one of the worst things our government set up
Because fixing the economy is TOTALLY evil

>>FDR was shot before he accomplished much of anything.
He was never shot

>>Falling for the is good globalization meme
I'm not an anti-social autist so im not scared of it like isolationists.

>Bill Clinton
>NAFTA
>DMCA
into the trash he goes

>A leaf judging the U.S. Presidents
Why are Canadians so cucked?

>only an idiot would deny this is an argument now
>JFK was top bc he was handsome and held good speeches
>doesn't know anything about nixon except of watergate

you are the biggest idiot ITT

>Abraham Lincoln

Middling. Didn't even try to keep the union from falling apart, which is bullshit.

>FDR

Mediocre. Hoover's fixes worked, they just took time. The New Deal was fine, and I don't blame him for its abuses though: I blame pork barrel politicians from the south.

>Wilson

Literally did nothing except enact the jew.

>JFK

BAY. OF. PIGS.

>Clinton

Did nothing. He was stymied at every turn by House Republicans, and that was the primary key to 90's prosperity: A lack of interference.

Worst:

>Nixon

Opened up dialogue with China, got us out of Vietnam.

>Bush(I'm assuming W)

Closed up major loopholes and burst a bubble before it engulfed the entire economy. Yes, it caused a recession. But it could have been a lot worse. This was caused by successive changes during the Reagan and Clinton administrations that had far-reaching effects.

>Reagan

Closed down mental institutions DUE TO OVERWHELMING DEMAND BY THE US PUBLIC. Mental Institutions at the time were savage places, and were essentially private prisons you could send a family member to with enough money. There is a reason why scientology and other cults sprang up as alternative self-help methods. He also kept the space program alive during its greatest tragedy, and made America wealthy by capitalizing on global synergy.

>Roosevelt

Imperialism is GOOD, you retard.

>Coolidge

Literally WHO?

>Because you seem to like Order 11110 which gives the FED unlimited printing power.

>Who did that benefit?
The entire American population. IIRC, Roosevelt only fucked around in Latin America (the Panama Canal being the biggest achievement).

Top kek

The federal reserve created the great depression and you somehow think it's a good thing.

Too bad all of the "panics" in the 1800s were caused the from government manipulating the financial industry.

You'd know about this if you actually read history. Something Keynesians don't like to do.

It's a fact

>Any Presidents before Lincoln
>Good
You know they didn't abolish slavery right?

Can't prove me wrong

Read the fucking bill

I don't hate him for that idiot, although that's one reason. My main concern is he closed down the National Bank causing Bank Panics.

>I'm not gay I just like looking at him

You picked a candidate, who didn't do shit, over ones who actually benefited the country based on your gay feelings. Didn't expect more from a leaf talking about us presidents.

For a Republican he sure did insult the Founding Fathers

>Eisenhower talking about Founding Fathers, and pretty much any Austrian Economist.

You can dislike Jackson for other reasons but I guarantee If you asked your average person If they liked or disliked him, 99% of the people who said they disliked him was because of Indians

Prevent Germany from furthering interests in carribean and taking over islands such as Haiti from debt that was held in such a manner it could never be paid back.

>getting rid of the national bank caused bank panics

Hahahahaha

There are actually people this brainwashed in the world.

>Bill Clinton
>two good things
>into the trash
Sorry autist

Because Burgers are too stupid to even know their presidents

>nixon
>doing anything other than watergate
KEK

>only an idiot would deny this
only dumb people disagree with me :^(

kill yourself and kill this list. I'll link you a much better list: thetoptens.com/best-president-of-the-us/

Historians are actually largely in consensus about rankings of the presidents:

Top five:
1. Abraham Lincoln
2. Franklin D. Roosevelt
3. George Washington
4. Thomas Jefferson
5. Theodore Roosevelt

Bottom five:
39. William Henry Harrison
40. Andrew Johnson
41. Franklin Pierce
42. Warren G. Harding
43. James Buchanan

(((You)))
>3. Woodrow Wilson, he created the (((Federal Reserve))), """the backbone of the economy""".

Not sure if just jewish troll or mentally retarded..
Probably both..

Hilarious to see people this dumb actually exist..

This is some interesting bait.

>Middling. Didn't even try to keep the union from falling apart, which is bullshit.
Actually he did keep it from falling apart

>
Mediocre. Hoover's fixes worked, they just took time. The New Deal was fine, and I don't blame him for its abuses though: I blame pork barrel politicians from the south.
Being this fucking ignorant

>Literally did nothing except enact the jew.
Lel Jews run the FED meme

>BAY. OF. PIGS.
And? Castro had good security, nothing we could have done there that JFK didn't already try.

>Did nothing. He was stymied at every turn by House Republicans, and that was the primary key to 90's prosperity: A lack of interference.
LOL so now Clinton was a republican. WE WUZ REPUBLICANS N SHEEEEEET

>Opened up dialogue with China, got us out of Vietnam.
Oh so sending jobs to China is good now? And he was the one that started the Vietnam war

>Closed up major loopholes
HAHAHAHAHAHA He was pro-corporation he let them do whatever the fuck they wanted

>Closed down mental institutions DUE TO OVERWHELMING DEMAND BY THE US PUBLIC. Mental Institutions at the time were savage places, and were essentially private prisons you could send a family member to with enough money. There is a reason why scientology and other cults sprang up as alternative self-help methods. He also kept the space program alive during its greatest tragedy, and made America wealthy by capitalizing on global synergy.
First off the mentally ill need somewhere to go, and "making America wealthy" really? Reagan TRIPPLED the National Debt making America super poor

>Imperialism is GOOD, you retard.
You're so retarded.

>Literally WHO?
dumbass

> FDR, Wilson, Clinton good
> Nixon, Bush, Reagan, Ted, Coolridge bad
> hurr durr I'm a troll pretending to be a high school senior

The greatest portion of our budget goes to FDR's mess until this day. 'Health insurance' ie. paying 300X the cost because you/re not paying up front.

Income tax has done nothing but allow politicans to not serve the public. WW2 was inevitable due to the mistreatment of Germany in WW1.

Clinton didn't do shit but favors for corporate Jews riding on the success built by previous presidents. JFK didn't do shit either but he was shot.

Nixon was a Sup Forumsack, and was screwed for trusting one Jew.

Bush was an all-around good president. Saying he started a war for oil money is the equivalent of saying Obama is homosexual and Michael a transvestite. He responded to shit that was put into motion 20 years before by the Jews. If he was aware of it, like Obama, you wouldn't be making fun of him as easily would you?

Saying Reagan was a bad president is exactly like saying Obama is a bad president. I'll agree if you agree.

I don't have to defend Ted. But you support tax then you criticize it, you support the Fed then you criticize it.

Best US President we've had was Nixon, hands down.

Yeah it did read it

Try reading history dumbass. During the 1870s to 1890s we had deflation due to gold mines running out. We had NEGATIVE GDP growth during those years. That's why you need the FED to print money or else you get negative GDP growth.

fake or not he was known for using nigger in his normal speech you spastic tard.

That lost is worse than OPs. It has obama in top 15 already

Uh oh... Trudeau is back...

FDR did Pearl Harbor.

What a seriously shitty list. Like a really really shit list.

If you're gonna do a top 5 best and worst
>Andrew Jackson
Was probably America's #1 president. And should almost always be listed in the top 5 if not the top 3.

>James Buchanon
One of the worst, basically this is the guy that let the civil war happen. His entire presidency was plagued by his lethargy and indecision to do anything at all. Should always be on the top 5 worst.

>have Reagan and Roosevelt as the worst.
>having Bill Clinton and JFK as the best.

you are fucking dumb and you know nothing about America nor it's politics. Get the fuck out of here

In regards to the topic, here is an aggregated ranking of US presidents, taken from several surveys over the decades. I separated them into 4 tiers, as per the rankings.

1. Abraham Lincoln
2. Franklin D. Roosevelt
3. George Washington
4. Thomas Jefferson
5. Theodore Roosevelt
6. Harry S. Truman
7. Woodrow Wilson
8. Andrew Jackson
9. Dwight D. Eisenhower
10. James K. Polk
11. John F. Kennedy
---
12. John Adams
13. Lyndon B. Johnson
14. James Madison
15. Ronald Reagan
16. James Monroe
17. Barack Obama
18. Grover Cleveland
19. William McKinley
20. Bill Clinton
21. John Quincy Adams
22. George H. W. Bush
---
23. William Howard Taft
24. Martin Van Buren
25. Rutherford B. Hayes
26. Gerald Ford
27. Jimmy Carter
28. Chester A. Arthur
29. Benjamin Harrison
30. Calvin Coolidge
31. James A. Garfield
32. Herbert Hoover
33. Richard Nixon
---
34. George W. Bush
35 .Zachary Taylor
36. Ulysses S. Grant
37. John Tyler
38. Millard Fillmore
39. William Henry Harrison
40. Andrew Johnson
41. Franklin Pierce
42. Warren G. Harding
43. James Buchanan

Thoughts? Agree/Disagree?

>hurr durr no one b4 lincoln stopped slavery so he is best president
you do realize he said he didn't care if slavery continued as long as the war ended right? He literally only freed them to demoralize the south

I'm not gay

Well that's one reason, but my main reason is the National Bank closure causing bank panics

You know before the FED there was DEFLATION right? Causing negative GDP growth between 1870 and 1890. Only reason GDP started going up again was more gold mining but that would soon dry up

Your list is for idiots.

>4. John F Kennedy, he was handsome, made good speeches, and only nutjobs dislike him

Fucker almost caused WWIII TWICE and was a sleazebag who cheated on his wife. He's only a hero because he got whacked in dramatic fashion.

>1. Abraham Lincoln (only an idiot would deny this)

He let the deadliest war in American soil drag for so long. Sure, the guy before him paved the way but shit went down during his tenure.

>3. Woodrow Wilson

He set the stage to WWII with his push for the treaty of Versailles.

>2. FDR (again only an idiot would say otherwise)

Literally the closest America has had to a full-blown dictator. He fought against another three dictators and allied with the one that won the Eastern Front.

This. After Kennedy and NASA he was the only President that wanted America to dream again.

We don't anymore.

>Wait so are you against the National Bank aka Federal Reserve or are you for it? Because you seem to like Order 11110 which gives the FED unlimited printing power.

Just nonsense, beyond retarded.
You know nothing.

Are you fucking stupid FDR was president from 1933 to 1945, either you're thinking of JFK who did a whole fucking lot more than nothing or you're a retard of the highest order. I hope for the sake of you offspring you're trolling

sorry, i just recognized you are a not even half educated liberal who obviouly judges based on personal and ideological preferences. hence all worst presidents are reps, all good - except lincoln - are dems. and i bet you have posters of justin and bernie above your bed - guess you are 16 or so. at least i hope so, that would leave room for improvement.
bc atm you are an embarrassment to yourself and not even a decend troll not to mention worth discussing.

It's fairly accurate but recent presidents are a bit off ie. Clinton, Bush, Obama

don't bother lil' justin with facts.

>Washington
>Jefferson
SLAVE OWNERS

>Teddy Roosevelt
American Imperialist

>Bank panics every 5 years
>FED gets created bank panics suddenly stop
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

>The greatest portion of our budget goes to FDR's mess until this day. 'Health insurance' ie. paying 300X the cost because you/re not paying up front.
Bait

>Income tax has done nothing but allow politicans to not serve the public. WW2 was inevitable due to the mistreatment of Germany in WW1.
Ahhhh the Nazis were so mistreated it's our fault they killed 6 million Jews

>Clinton didn't do shit but favors for corporate Jews riding on the success built by previous presidents. JFK didn't do shit either but he was shot.
Clinton raised taxes on the rich, and the economy boomed during him. Also previous presidents? really? Reagan and Bush behind him caused the economy to crash.

>Nixon was a Sup Forumsack, and was screwed for trusting one Jew.
Kissinger?

>Bush was an all-around good president. Saying he started a war for oil money is the equivalent of saying Obama is homosexual and Michael a transvestite. He responded to shit that was put into motion 20 years before by the Jews. If he was aware of it, like Obama, you wouldn't be making fun of him as easily would you?
He was aware of all the shaddy shit and did it for personal cash. Name one good thing he did.

>Saying Reagan was a bad president is exactly like saying Obama is a bad president. I'll agree if you agree.
Obama is doing a great job but he's not done so no judging yet

>I don't have to defend Ted. But you support tax then you criticize it, you support the Fed then you criticize it.
I am anti-Teddy and Pro-income tax. What's so fucking hard about that?

The Federal Reserve is literally the worst thing in the world. Woodrow Wilson is a traitor. The Founding Fathers were all against centralized banks because they gain all the power.

Meant JFK and you know you shit posting leaf and britfag.

Lincoln ordered hundreds of Northern newspapers who dared to speak out against him to be shut down. And their owners and editors were arrested.

>1st Amendment

Suspended Habeas Corpus then when Chief Justice of the US, Roger Taney, sitting as a judge of the United States Circuit Court for the District of Maryland, ruled that Lincoln had violated the US Constitution when he illegally suspended the Writ of Habeas Corpus.

After hearing this Lincoln signed an arrest warrant to have the Chief Justice of the US arrested.
>\Article 1 section 1&9

Lincoln sent Union troops door to door in areas of Maryland, a Union state, to confiscate weapons.

>violation 2nd Amendment

>what is watergate
idiot

bait

Conspiracy NUT alert!

I love Obama but he's not done yet so no judging

Peru knows how to roast a leaf!

Damn Canada. Dont just toss the rod into water like that. So much bait so early that i almost suffocated.

shill thread shill thread do not answer

>Was probably America's #1 president. And should almost always be listed in the top 5 if not the top 3.
The nutbag closed the national bank causing bank panics and killed innocent Indians.

>One of the worst, basically this is the guy that let the civil war happen. His entire presidency was plagued by his lethargy and indecision to do anything at all. Should always be on the top 5 worst.
I dislike him too. He was racist

>you are fucking dumb and you know nothing about America nor it's politics. Get the fuck out of here
If you think Teddy Roosevelt isn't at least bottom 10 you're fucking dumb and know jack shit about american politics

Alright alright

Best:
1. FDR (Saved Capitalism, Ended Great Depression, Won WW2)
2. Teddy Roosevelt (Trust Busting - Broke up the big banks, epitomy of stoic masculinity, created progressive party platform)
3. Abraham Lincoln (federal income tax, squashed traitors to the Union and won Civil War)
4. Thomas Jefferson (self-explanatory, except for slaves)
5. Bill Clinton (god-tier economy, balanced budget, third-way centrist policies)

Worst:
1. Nixon (only person to ragequit the presidency, self-explanatory)
2. George W. Bush (two massively failed wars, ill-prepared, expanded deficit during economic prosperity)
3. Warren G. Harding (took bribes, teapot dome scandal, the watergate of the time)
4. Jimmy Carter (his deregulation policies exacerbated stagflation, do-nothing politician)
5. James Buchanan (did nothing about the onset of the Civil War, another do-nothing politician at a time when action was needed)

>b8
you gonna use an argument or just keep spam replying you CTR shill?

>Dwight Eisenhower

>The president directly responsible for the USA being the first country in modern history to be caught spying

>The president who had to go on TV and apologize to the whole world for our nation spying.

>FDR
>saved capitalism
He tried numerous times to get a 90% tax rate in some cases. He was to the left of Bernie Sanders for fucks sake

Woodrow Wilson should be hanged for treason, for letting private FED parasite to take over printing national currency, and lending it to government with interest..
FED should be abolished, all FED employees hanged for treason, US government should print it's own currency..

>Lincoln, FDR, Washington, Jefferson, Madison.

This

>t. Conspiracy nutter

>Fucker almost caused WWIII TWICE
IDIOT he STOPPED world war 3 from happening

>sleazebag who cheated on his wife.
This is the only reason he's not on the top 5 list. This is literally the only reason people hate him, and its so stupid because it's one mistake

>He let the deadliest war in American soil drag for so long. Sure, the guy before him paved the way but shit went down during his tenure.
Yeah but the war was to end the slaves

>He set the stage to WWII with his push for the treaty of Versailles.
When you kill 6 million Jews you should be punished. Treaty Of Versailles was in my opinion not hard enough

>
Literally the closest America has had to a full-blown dictator. He fought against another three dictators and allied with the one that won the Eastern Front.
He didn't know Stalin was bad at the time it was before Animal Farm and how was he a dictator?

The world, and economy, was a lot different then buddy.

>We don't dream anymore
Who is Obama?

You clearly never actually read order 11110 dumbass en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Order_11110

>Who is Obama?
A race baiting, apologist, globalist bastard.

>Who is Obama
A failed president who's main project was a shitty insurance service that he couldn't even meet his quota with.

Wow you're a shitposting cuck, slaves are a good thing dumb fuck

>opinion oriented list
>facts
Bad bait Aussie

They were also pro-slavery. Central Banking is needed to prevent bank panics only Wrong Paul nutters say otherwise

>Lincoln ordered hundreds of Northern newspapers who dared to speak out against him to be shut down. And their owners and editors were arrested.
Sorry conspiracy boy, no one is buying it.

>Suspended Habeas Corpus then when Chief Justice of the US, Roger Taney, sitting as a judge of the United States Circuit Court for the District of Maryland, ruled that Lincoln had violated the US Constitution when he illegally suspended the Writ of Habeas Corpus.
Yeah the judge was a racist

>Lincoln sent Union troops door to door in areas of Maryland, a Union state, to confiscate weapons.
Ok you don't need a weapon.

>"our" greatest President
>a fucking leaf

mind ya business moosefucker

>and how was he a dictator?

Gee, I dunno. Perhaps by being the only President that actually rounded up and put tons of legit American citizens in concentration camps just for being vaguely related to Axis nations?

>When you kill 6 million Jews you should be punished. Treaty Of Versailles was in my opinion not hard enough

Are you aware that was WWI?

Fucking idiot Candian liberal SJWs don't know anything about history. Or I'm getting trolled, I don't care either way.

And here we find a neckbeard in the wild
These are violent creatures who will flip their shit if someone isn't a racist

I fucking love your list except for Jefferson he did NOTHING good.

>Bill Clinton

>good president

What kind of revisionist shit is this?

Take this faggoty fucking bullshit elsewhere OP you fucking cretin.

>he even uses "globalised america" as the only good point for Bill Clinton

Fuck off, retard.

Based Tacobowl