ITT: We trigger EUpoors and cucks v2

I'll continue.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eP6UvNgbqIA
youtube.com/watch?v=TQZgBiiSDao
bing.com/search?q=rental gun range
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

comfy

I think the rest of the World might not understand us good people with guns here in America :D

Fellow burger :DDD

I had asked prior, is that a .38/.455 webley?

Dignified.

There are some days when you just have to get out of the basement and go out and do something useful....

>All shotguns and bolt-actions
When did you first realize your country was cucked?

how are the bullets supposed to spin inside the gun?

Even on a slow bad day... We can always go out and shop for good prices on ammo...

>Dignified.

Hmmm.... We burgers might be lacking there...

that looks like a museum

Stupid path of lights fags. I would never go with any of you.

I think the best guns, are the guns that gut used all the time!! Even if they are very modest.

>Missing the last thread
Half of these are from a fellow burger ;^)
It's not, It's a gun store in London.

It's airshit, OP is a fag

can this user come back and post more like this with gibson les paul flametop behind gun pron?

As long as you have your TV license paid up in the UK all your guns are legal then too.

Hurrr all airshits hurrr

That's a nice looking clip, OP.

why don't you have any ammo for it, OP? Could it be because it's airshit?

Better be the right length my bongland friend or they will be knocking on the door

I keep seeing that 4 of clubs. Whats the purpose?
Be vague if you want
>inb4 fbi or other alphabet soup

See: Want to know how I know that you don't know anything about guns?

As a marketing strategy, Campbell's actually decided to feature a clover in it's alphabet soup [4] in 2006 [5][6] (oldfags remember)

now it's been adopted as a meme for Sup Forumsacks with guns

I'm saying the specific gun in OP is an airgun. the extractor is completely different thickness and style to every type and make of Webley other than the airgun reproductions and maybe the indian guns but the chances of an IOF being outside of India are astronomically rare.

>not taking the passage of luminosity

> Guns

If I were British, I would reply:
>toothpaste

What's your husband's opinion?

You can still call me toothpaste because my country flag looks like aquafresh

Why does every redneck own a mosin?
I thought you hate commies

I'd rather have weed and i'm a man

God bless America

They used to be cheap as hell before the world turned to shit.

We know you guys will only hurt yourselves...

We have legal weed here, and I assumed you were a make when I asked the question.
'Cause you're gay
You like other men
You're a peter puffer
You're a fanny bandit
You pack the fudge

You're a homosexual, is what I'm alluding to

Since when does a mosin represent communism?

It's just a good and reliable gun

'Male'

D U D E

>Finger on the trigger.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
FUCKIN REEEEEEEEE!

>Just bought my first gun last Thursday, a 10/22.
>I have an SKS shipping to my LGS right now.

In a month or two I'm going to get an AR-15. Live in NY so I'm going to need to get a spur grip or something. Easily changed out if the law ever changes.

FUCK YOU ANDREW CUOMO!

Could be a shitty remake or a converted replica

trggor disiplen

I would get a gun, but my wifes son is scared of them

He's out slaughtering infidels with his Kalashnikov.

Different skin color...

Same day....

youtube.com/watch?v=eP6UvNgbqIA

because they are great guns. easily my favorite rifle to shoot.
>1. buy a dozen boxes of soft point cartridges
>2. head to dollar store and buy a cart full of Faygo
>3. turn back yard into an ICP concert

also, the 91/30 predates Russian communism by some 20 years.

""""man""""

but your guns show you as being from kalifornistan? do you just like to share in our patriotic sentiment as an outsider?

thordsen stock

thats just mean man!!! baka

>I would get a gun, but my wifes son is scared of them

;)

I own two, and not just because the two of them and 2k in ammo was less than 400 buckaroos.

think about this

if I as an American can buy Russian old guns. and Russian old bullets.. who won the cold war?

the fucking jews did, you're right

*cough* *cough*
"and these were the guns, some call them babby killing firearms, that muh ancestors used to win battles against the Zulus and the Ghurkas."
*cough*
"All hail Brittania!"
*wheeeeze*
"We were proud ounce!" *cough*

*wheeeeze*

I say this as an unbiased Australian third party.

This is possibly the most pathetic response to any thread I have ever seen in my life.

The fact that you posted this, is such a humiliating, self-defeating, pathetic embarrassment that I'm actually satisfied you will never find true, lasting happiness in life, will never have the love of a beautiful woman, will never be the respected head of family. All of these things.

Failure like that operates on a DNA level. You are a failure and a beta cuck to the absolute core. It can't be helped, anymore than water can be made less wet.

It is actually very nice to know that even anti-gun liberal femcucks have go past the fact that women very happily own firearms too...

damn dude harsh words for someone from the same country

>Implying those are the only legal guns here
Aussieposting at it's finest.

We were waiting for you.....

Who is the portrait of?

you were the most recent to beta cuck btw

>That poor AR-15 with triangular handguard

The Snider–Enfield, Martini–Henry, and Lee-Medford rifles removed unsightly kebab and chicken/watermelon stains like no other. They deserve a place of respect.

Fuck knows tbqh, I just saved it because it looks comfy af.

the ungrateful pricks could have at least sold them to us collectors instead of just destroying millions of dollars in cash like that

ITT We trigger Amerifats

>still have my foreskin

what a fucking manlet lol

This makes my heart hurt.

Fuck you, Australia, fuck you.

>you were the most recent to cuck haha because the choice to ban guns in Australia was made by you individually as a person not by powers beyond your control haha I am not a cuck because I happened to be born in a geopolitical location where this isn't the case haha

This is the new most pathetic response I have ever seen

From /o/

youtube.com/watch?v=TQZgBiiSDao

>I'm not a cuck because the choice to suck a big black dick on holiday was made by my step son's mother and not me individually as a person so I am not a cuck haha tough luck pal
This is the most pathetic response I have ever seen.

;)

>les paul
>ak
confirmed poser

so, burgers

If I happen to go visit the US of A, can I go to some shooting range and have the chance to shoot some targets off the bat?

Clarify me here.
I want to shoot a gun when I'll eventually visit the US beyond the east coast

Are you voting for trump senpai?

Basically an autisitic version of challenge and password

lol literally exactly what you were bashing that brit for. HOWS IT FEEL. look on the brightside at least you arent germany

Sure am, famalam. NY is tired of this shit.

Yes.

so it'll be in a museum soon

Just look up rental guns in the USA.

Many places rent gun to people visiting the usa.

bing.com/search?q=rental gun range

Renting guns to visitors to the US is a very big business here.

Ho-Lee-Shit!

thanks m8.
I was looking for something like this

now I just need to visit some flyover state before the next mass shooting(tm)

Yep, those are the laws here. I've been arrested and gone to court for breaking them.

If I could choose to be born in America, I would. If I could choose that America gave up their guns instead of Australia, that would also be nice. I have no say in the matter.

What's your actual argument faggot? Yes. Your dad came inside your mother's cunt within geographical borders that allow guns. What does that have to do with you or I as individuals?

America LITERALLY, UNIRONICALLY voted for a BLACK president twice in a row, so if we're going by your logic, you are the biggest cuck of all.

lmao wtf am i reading, so basically all basic tools are dangerous weapons

>tfw my childhood toy of a slingshot is a 'prohibited weapon' inappropriate for general possession

lol laser pointer???? jfc im not sure who's worse now. i always thought UK was the worst because their scotland doesnt even allow bb guns

>laser pointer
holy fucking shit, what a joke

Of course... We like to mess with them pretty bad... :D

move to fucking america asshole we need people like you to stem the tide of illegal beaners

>BURGERS :DDDDDDD

>America LITERALLY, UNIRONICALLY voted for a BLACK president twice in a row, so if we're going by your logic, you are the biggest cuck of all.
And, when he leaves, I'll still be allowed to possess a screwdriver... for self-defense..

pls clap

im still in disbelief about the screwdriver. i keep one in my car in case i need to swap my battery or something. what the fuck do they expect you to do? do people not carry toolchests in their cars there? how do you change flat tires if everything is dangerous and prohibited

comon mate you really gotta pour salt on his wound?

thats no way to ask for an apology, but ill still allow you into america. you need to come freedom it up over here

besides i thought you guys could still own guns just limited and with more paperwork. i see ausfags on /k/ posting lever action shotguns and such