Elliot Rodger

Why did he do it, and what did you think of his manifesto?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cyEDZmqPvzo
youtube.com/watch?v=rY2Z0qhhgk4
youtu.be/nq3Wlk2w-Zw?t=634
pastebin.com/QQzkp8Q6
youtu.be/WLbdxprCGc4
youtube.com/watch?v=-0iLHGRaYRI
youtube.com/watch?v=Qz5gja7XtYE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He didn't get what he was entitled to so he lashed out.

Women are very much to blame for Elliot turning into the monster he did.

He put pussy on a pedestal.

sexual intercourse is a vaccine for autism and elliot rogers died of severe autism

youtube.com/watch?v=cyEDZmqPvzo

>be a "misogynist"
>kill more men than women
>claim men abuse and exploit women
>want all men to die so women have no choice but to date his manlet ass

white knight faggot

i think he was secretly gay and hated himself for it

For me personally I never understood why he didn't just start smoking weed or doing acid or whatever. He had money. Find something to do that's not sex related. Get back into vidya, occupy your mind Elliot.

He could pay 10/10 prostitutes to fuck him every week

The worlds most rabid virgin.
Was literally foaming at the mouth for pussy.
Kek

people hate him because they are afraid of getting killed by more like him

red pilled as fuck on women

Someone please post the why vidya aint work no more pic. Escapism only goes so far

BUT YOU'RE SOOOOO SUPREEEEEEEEME

That wasn't the point. Having sex for Elliot represented social acceptance.

he didnt. he was framed by his dad. you have to sacrifice one of your kids to join hollywood illuminati

Homosexual who was also a zeta male.

It's a shame he killed innocent people. Just because someone is "simple" doesn't mean you get to kill them, needle dick.

>youtube.com/watch?v=cyEDZmqPvzo
hnnnng I must impregnate this boy

Most of what he said was true, but he was a retard. He wanted legit 10/10s, but couldn't get them, because that's simply something reserved for true alphas. He could have just been an overcompensating beta and thrown his money and power around and nailed ridiculous hot sluts, but he couldn't never be a true alpha, because he was an autistic hapa manlet.

It's a girl sorry.

>she

He was very socially awkward and not entirely sure if he has aspergers, but if you are ranged in the autism spectrum or have an anxiety disorder that causes a person to be socially inept you're basically fucked in terms of being able to get a girlfriend. Girls are primarily attracted to personalities and charisma. Body language and even the slightest gesture or how you word things can turn them on immensely or turn them off as if you're some type of scary creep.

And for people who say its their fault, no, it's not theirs, it's the people like Elliot. However, it is tragic that he turned out this way, it's tragic for anyone who's unable to fit in and has no idea how to properly communicate themselves. Better to die then go through that your entire life.

>>>>>>>out out out

you mean omega, right?

Don't racemix or this could be your son.

a cute!!!
A CUTE!!!!!!

t.fembot

This is what happens to half asian mutants

>This is what happens when you mix ugly gook with ugly white

He talked about what all spiritual men have been saying for the past couple thousands of years.

Woman are evil and of nature. Men are of the spirit. He was probably really spiritual in a past life in order to get away from women and couldn't take the degeneracy of our modern world where he doesn't have a healthy outlet

THANK YOU SUPREME GENTLEMAN

why does every autist with a camera feel the need to put videos of themselves on youtube?

read his story. the kid got drunk on a daily basis near the end. he once got drunk and picked on at a party, threw down, and got the shit kicked out of him, walking home on a broken leg.

He chinged. He chonged. He lived. Nary however, did he ever score.

youtube.com/watch?v=rY2Z0qhhgk4

kek. pretty much this.

He was based and had it right. Women are stuck up bitches with high standards.

He was an entitled white knight faggot.

His father was jewish, his sister came out pretty though

Link to his manifesto?

A door blocked him from hitting an entire sorority. It's just the way things panned out.

women were the embodiment of society and it's rejection of him

or maybe I'm just projecting, I noticed that every time I go through a rough patch my misogyny level rises

>THANK YOU SUPREME GENTLEMAN

autism doesn't exist

I enjoy Memes which reference him. Also, he can't be dodged.

isn't he jewish/asian?

>reasonably attractive
>fancy car
>still couldn't pick up women

I can only imagine what kind of insane fucking 1 on 1 conversations he was having with them that chased them off.

I'm a lanky repellent Canadian with a beat up Ford Focus and even I could get pussy. His parents probably fucked him up bad when they raised him. Nearly anyone else in Elliot's body would probably have been a pussy destroyer.

He's not entirely wrong per se, on how women behave and how viciously mercurial they are, but in his case, he was doing it wrong.

Jealousy which created a deep ingrained inferiority complex. He was incredibly shy and picked on as a kid throughout school.

I mean, yeah he was rich but his social groups were rich kids in upper class california. Everybody he went to school with went on to become models, movie directors, actors, singers etc His jealousy and inferiority complex just became worse as time went on. He was actually more on the lower end when it came to family wealth compared to others in the area he lived + his father disowned him and his step mother hated him.

His father was a piece of shit all around really. I believe even if Elliot did get a girlfriend/relationship it wouldn't have made things any better for him - what he wanted was a world that bowed down to him and catered to him

Elliot really was just a weak pussy - he grew up around rich people that got attention and when he realized he was of no worth and would never get that attention he got jealous and felt inferior.

a GF wouldn't have solved his issues, he would have probably abused a GF if anything. He was fucked in the head. A lot of the fault should be on his father as if he had a true father figure who was around and brought his son out on business trips like most rich kids and taught him how to be a fucking man it wouldn't have happened.

She's not autistic. That vid was requested

>Girls are primarily attracted to personalities and charisma.

Also forgot, if you want any hints on how not to fuck up and become a creepy beta orbiter, watch this review from Mr. Plinkett about Anakin.

youtu.be/nq3Wlk2w-Zw?t=634

>drive to McDonalds last night in my ute
>for sale written on the windscreen
>cute gril at window says oh how much are you selling for
>say oh about 15k
>she responds oh cool, nice car, I really like the colour!
>y-you too

Speaking of manifestos and asians, do yall remember that guy that took hostages at the fuckin discovery channel like 6 years ago? He had a bretty gud manifesto.

pastebin.com/QQzkp8Q6

In Elliot's case, they certainly weren't just interested in money and cars, because he had them.

It's just that women want BOTH now.

You can be ugly and rich and smash puss still, as long as you're aggressive/confident about it.

Or you can be poor but attractive, and still smash puss, again, as long as you're aggressive/confident about it.

In neither scenario does being a creepy stammering manchild giving them 10 yard deathstares equate to panties dropping.

I'm pretty socially awkward myself and I've gotten multiple GF's, lost my virginity at 14.

What he said was not completely wrong though. Elliot was completely socially inept, if you cant talk to a woman looks can help carry you but you will need some form of personality.

Even the ugliest of men can get GF's if they have some social skills. What the poster you are responding to should have said was if you are socially inept and ugly you are fucked.

He had a Woody Allen-like kike dad with a micropenis who could only score with an uggo golddigger mudchink.
He inherited his dad's 3 inch penis and his mom's orangutan face, along with both his parents' combined autism. He wanted 10/10 blondes that his normie full-chink roommates were smashing on the regular. He never stood a chance.

I love Eliza ;_;

She ended up being an average woman; she abused the feelings of beta males and eventually got fucking caught.

A social outcast with a god complex.

> Too many people
> We should also stop fighting wars
flawless logic

LMAOing @ ur life tbqhwy faaaam

This.

Also he expected pussy to come to him just by virtue of having a nice car and expensive clothes and standing there.

What in the fuck? Surely even the most autistic person realizes that men are supposed to be the initiator.

Unless you're incredibly handsome or famous, women will not approach you out of the blue.

He was so narcissistic though so it's all a moot point. Essentially he thought he was so awesome it enraged him that others didn't feel the same way.

>It's just that women want BOTH now.

They want a man who's smart enough to take care of himself. Not sure where you get this idea that all women are like that, you might want to step away from the computer or tv and just go outside and meet others. One thing they don't like are NEETS who never work and never make money.

Women, for the most part, have always been taken care of by men. It's quite ironic that Sup Forums wants women who are exclusively housewives, which implies that the man has to make all the money which means everything she needs comes from him including clothes, jewelry, makeup, everything. Also back in day, men always paid for the dinner and always went out of their way to make themselves look alpha. If you think this is new, you have your head in the toilet.

tl;dr: Go out and just meet women, get off the computer, it's tainting your outlook on life.

More like status. He wanted a hot woman because he saw women like prizes that showed off his status, like his car and expensive clothes.

All he tried to do to get laid was saying "hi" to a girl he didn't know and drive his nice car around and buying fancy clothes

Unless you are in an extremely rich neighborhood (which is like 0.1% of the area occupied by humans) then all you need is to show up with an expensive cars and you already have girls willing to jump in and suck your dick.

And even if he was too lazy to do that he could still pay fucking whores

>Even the ugliest of men can get GF'
Only in Canadaland, confidence is a catch all word to obscure the true attractive traits in a man.

Half Asian/half Caucasian is a brilliant combination.

For women.

Asian men are always gross.

>she abused the feelings of beta males and eventually got fucking caught
Link/Source?

Last time I was in Sydney I couldn't go one city block without seeing some rich fucking chink or some Kpop star-looking gook with a hot blonde aussie woman. Made me want to throw up in my mouth. Must suck to be so close to China.

The chinese roommates were pretty robot too tho

youtu.be/WLbdxprCGc4
He was alright.

Did he post in /r9k/ for real? I know Zyzz postef on /fit/.

youtube.com/watch?v=-0iLHGRaYRI

>you will never drive to the beach with your bro Elliott

> "Two new housemates moved into my apartment for the Autumn semester. They were two foreign Asian students who attended UCSB. These were the biggest nerds I had ever seen, and they were both very ugly with annoying voices."
You're right literally dindu nuffin. I kind of feel bad for his chink roommates that got stabbed

> "I came across this Asian guy who was talking to a white girl. The sight of that filled me with rage. I always felt as if white girls thought less of me because I was half-Asian, but then I see this white girl at the party talking to a full-blooded Asian. I never had that kind of attention from a white girl! And white girls are the only girls I’m attracted to, especially the blondes. How could an ugly Asian attract the attention of a white girl, while a beautiful Eurasian like myself never had any attention from them?"
holy shit autism level > 9000

>Couldn't even kill the girls he wanted to kill, all because they wouldn't open the door for him
Cucked until the very end. Sad!

He was obviously bonkers. But due to isolation and one abusive parent and one absent parent, no one gave a fuck.

Full Asian men are disgustingly ugly and white girls would never go for you. You're just butthurt that you were born as an Asian piece of shit, so you lash out by linking these fake pictures. You even admit that you wish you were half white. You'll never be half-white and you'll never fulfill your dream of marrying a white woman. I suggest you jump off a bridge.

His mental illness comes from his parents toxic fetish relationship.
I know many hapa kids and all but 1 are mentally ill, myself included. That 1 who isn't has an asian dad and a white mother.

>steve winwood
At least he had great taste

youtube.com/watch?v=Qz5gja7XtYE

Instead of thinking "well a full Asian guy can get with a blonde, maybe I have a chance" he was like "NO YOU CAN'T HAVE WHAT I CAN'T HAVE. FAKE!" What a retard.

cops bread