Is Trump fucking serious with this one? His rallies are exceeding the 1,000 person capacity of the buildings...

Is Trump fucking serious with this one? His rallies are exceeding the 1,000 person capacity of the buildings, so the fire marshals are stopping more people from entering. Sure, I understand why he'd be pissed, but does he honestly believe that the fire marshals are doing it because of "purely political reasons"? That many people packed into those buildings have been deemed a fire hazard. The only "politics" at play here is the belief that people should have an easy way to escape a burning building.

Here's the link

cnn.com/2016/08/01/politics/donald-trump-fire-marshals-crowd-size/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

salon.com/2016/04/25/maybe_donald_trump_has_really_lost_his_mind_what_if_the_gop_frontrunner_isnt_crazy_but_simply_not_well/
youtube.com/watch?v=OOzfq9Egxeo
youtube.com/watch?v=SmE9qkPSUGg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Calm down, the retards in the media are now taking his joking rabble rousing at his rallies as if it's written on stone tablets by the finger of God. He's just having fun with that stuff and the (((reporters))) are trying to make him look bad. Stop reading that stuff, it's bad for your mind.

I went to the Trump event in November in that SAME convention, no way is there a 1000 person limit.

When I stood there for Trump the convention hall easily had 6000 people inside and many more thousands outside.

Fire Marshal is a Dem Hill-shill

Oh, so Trump is just PRETENDING to be retarded, ok, I got it now. Thanks for clearing that up for me, bud :^)

It's obviously a joke. Nobody who works with buildings doesn't understand very basic things like how hard and fast the fire marshal can fuck you up if he doesn't like the way you're violating fire codes.

He's been saying the same joke for almost a year now.

I honestly think that he is much, much smarter than his mannerisms would first imply.

What joke is that? Links?

4d chess, got it

>links
Watch just about any rally.

So you have no evidence for me and expect me to fulfill your burden of proof. Ok.

> CNN

Reported for CTR shill

OP IS A SHILL
OP IS A SHILL
OP IS A SHILL
OP IS A SHILL
OP IS A SHILL
OP IS A SHILL

No, it's just not worth the effort arguing with somebody who doesn't know what's talking about. Maybe type it into jewtube and you could get a collection of them if it bothers you enough to shill this thread over it.

You know too much!

WARNING! - CTR SHILLS ITT - CONCERN TROLLING IN PROCESS
>WARNING! - CTR SHILLS ITT - CONCERN TROLLING IN PROCESS
WARNING! - CTR SHILLS ITT - CONCERN TROLLING IN PROCESS!

>concern trolling

wtf I'm so concerned now and I'm going to vote for hillary because of this thread

3^19 dimensional table top hockey

I agree, fellow hilldawg. Can't wait to see you in the booth ; )

the liberal media eats it up. use your brain and figure it out smart guy :^)

Excellent

salon.com/2016/04/25/maybe_donald_trump_has_really_lost_his_mind_what_if_the_gop_frontrunner_isnt_crazy_but_simply_not_well/

no big deal, everyone knew reagan was senile, out there in the hallway talking to paintings about movies and wars he thought he was in.
good times good times

nigga am i reading this correctly, they try to make trump look bad by saying too many people want to hear him talk?

also
>cnn

Never underestimate how dangerous a fire is.

Faggot.

I actually really want to read those articles on the left, including the elevator one.

Also, I think they're trying to make him look bad based on his reasoning that the fire marshal's choice was "purely political", when he gives no evidence to suggest that the competing theory (that it really was a fire hazard) is somehow a farce. He just asserts that it's a political choice and gives nothing to back it up.

i get that but they are basically trying to insert a fictional conversation into your head between trump and the fire marshals that makes him look like an unreasonable dictator.

hahaha

>CLINTON
>NEWS
>NETWORK

Plant mom. Knowing you will get booed. Make story out of it.

The limit is 4000 you retard.

Anything that upsets him is an attack. He's constantly under attack. He plays the victim more than anyone else in politics.

Fuck off Correct The Record

Did you read what happened? Pence quieted the crowd to let her speak. "This is what freedom is." Based Pence. Learn to facts

they stilled booed her.
I thought the republicans loved the soldiers

This is now a fire thread.
youtube.com/watch?v=OOzfq9Egxeo

He knows the reporters will go to it like flys on shit

As always trump is in the news, and all the news DAILY

Evidence?

He doesn't look like an unreasonable dictator so much as an out-of-touch man-baby.

This. Trump's got really thin skin, and that's no good when you're making decisions on behalf of 300 million people.

Who gives a fuck.

sure thing mr shill sir, whatever you say

>terrible for puppies

wtf i hate tapeworms now

I love fucking with gop idiots on twitter. you can see the disconnect it their minds about wanting to kill muslims and the consequences of the wars they cheered for.
now a days these tough guys are whining about muslims are gonna come git 'em

they make their own worst nightmares come true

>has the liberal media bragging for him about how over-capacity his events are
non-euclidean connect 4

Ah, so the Clinton shills have found us now.

BEEN IN FOR 12 YEARS AND I HATE OTHER VETS. YOU DONT KNOW SHIT. JUST SIT BACK AND ENJOY THE RIDE FAGGOT, YOULL LEARN A THING OR TWO.

>doesn't get info about candidates themselves
"Oh so you're not gonna hand me everything I need to know? WHY EVEN BOTHER CARING ABOUT HIM LIKE WTF"

Go research, yourself.

That was October. This was in one of the halls. Regardless, I'm hearing capacity should have been well over 4000. Mayor Ginther is a Hillary shill.

It brings attention to the fact his rallies are over capacity while Hillarys have a few dozen.

This is very basic media management get it together

>Being this much of a sweaty fatass
>Being a "man" with this much estrogen in "his" body
>Reaching a low like this to be less than the Alpo for Hillary's bitch

(((Itzkowtiz)))

I always thought this was shop or something until I saw shoe vid

Fucking birdwoman

I know, they just say they do. republicans seem to have some kind societal social disorder

antisocial personality disorder
even amongst their peers

is it true you could have made the same money flipping burgers at mcdonalds?

tough guys

youtube.com/watch?v=SmE9qkPSUGg

Yes, the city blocked off most of the arena with screen barriers.