What's next for her career?
Can we expect an oscar anytime soon?

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/fugfue.webm
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cummies in the belly

Hopefully having a role in the Hanna TV Series

So let's cut to the chase, is she naked in anything?

No but she shits in a bucket in Brooklyn

No, unless body doubles sorta count.

On Chesil Beach comes soon user

Good, so she's still pure. I can marry her then

You'll have to wait until she divorces me

where's mexican sershbro

I thought they push it to release in 2018.
Also Lady Bird has been in production for awhile now.

Nobody post that webm, wanna see it for the banter

i'm one of them
que se le ofrece señor?

I ain't waiting for shit

>watch sweetness in the belly

The release in the UK is set to '18 (BAFTA time) but if that is indeed the world premiere, many movies are released in January too.

I think the world premier will probably be around Oscar season.
This seems to be another atonement 2.0 for Sersha.

may your dubs speak the truth user
Also I'm getting the feeling that Lady Bird will be the biggest surprise

Noah Baumbach is involved as well, and Gerwig is indie darling, of course Lady Bird will do well.

Not much, just bored, looking for a specific mexican saoirse poster I haven't spoken to in a while, just curious about his/possibly your situation in life now and how it's going, I'm the french one, you'll remember me if you're in fact him

I haven't got that set yet, she barely ever shows up to anything these days
Thanks for the reminding me how bad I am at keeping up with my waifu's life

Yea, Lady Bird looks alright.
Also do you think the Hanna tv series will be any good without sersha?

Oh yeah i remember, one time i give to you a bit of an interview to translate from french where Stacy Martin mentioned Saoirse. You went to waifuist don't you? are you still there?

It's just a tv series so I don't think it will have a huge impact unless it goes viral, probably will gather groups of fans (the ones that only watches tv) claiming the superior acting chops of the new Hanna compared to the cinematic representation

It's just kinda weird because I did wanted more Hanna but not in this way.
Though honestly I can't see anyone but Saoirse for the role, so the new casting probably has a lot to live up to.

I'll still watch just to see where they take the story this time.

His involvement is probably only influential because direction and writing are on Gerwig entirely this time, wondering if it will be a bittersweet comedy thou

Yep, and hoping here that series to be successful enough to gather the necessary fuel to a Hanna sequel, with SaoirseRonan® of course

Yeah it's me, lmao that translation thing is over a year old, surprised you still remember that, haven't posted there in a long time because reasons, it's been a while how's it going?
my.mixtape.moe/fugfue.webm because no sound webms on shithole Sup Forums

Everything fine frenchbro, glad you still love her. So lots of work ;_;
so i can't post often, and overnight posting is over for me, but i'm still coming here, you're not forgotten bro, looking for you too
Thanks for that webm from the Saoirse dating simulator 3.0

Oh and I forgot to ask, is that you screaming?

My, God that music video was shit.

You watch antenna or something?

Yea, sometimes.

I didn't know about Gidget until I started watching antenna, its why I asked.

Aww haven't forgotten you either buddy, year of daily mutual waifu shitposting creates unbreakable bonds, glad to hear you're doing well
Cuck vision enabled and it's not me, there'd be less yelling and more pathetic whimpering if it was

Doesn't help that the song itself is so garbage, especially the
>But she fell in love with an English man
part

It was the same for me.
I also watch Patty Duke show too. The jokes on those shows are dated but it's still nice to watch.

Yeah, its surprising that some antenna channels manage to be interesting.

I hope for the best and I really don't want the tv series end up being a drag-out version of the movie.

They also could bring back the original actress for Sophie since she really hasn't age much since the movie.