UNTIL ONE DAY

HE WENT ON GAME GRUMPS

DERP DA DERP

AND THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN DOOP DIDDLY DERP DE DERP DE DOO

THIS SUMMER

IS A PANDA!

youtube.com/watch?v=MyS8lWOaC8U

Yeah.
If anyone was taking note, that's probably the moment even the stubbornest fan went yeeup the grumps just aren't cool anymore.
jon was best grump anyways

BUT LITTLE DOES HE KNOW

Wait, what? Is this a joke?

My Nigga

>people still watch GG after Jon left

the world can only wish it was a joke user.
it's real, all too real.

is an unemployed former semi-famous celebrity. Until one day, he decides that if you wanna get paid. You gotta play... Rob Schneider is- a Let's Player! And he's about to learn that all work and no pay, makes for a very dull day... rated PG-13.

oh jesus, I could see him in actual movie like that.

You've got to be fucking with me, there is no way Rob Schneider of all people in the world was on GameGrumps. That is just too insane to believe.

it should be all play and no pay, because Let's Playing isn't work.

>that string of guest episodes with celeberties that had nothing to do with video games whatsoever

How do you go from having one of the best western vidya composers as a guest to having rob schneider as a guest? Like how the fuck does that work?

"Oh hey, we recorded one with Justin Roiland"
"Oh hey, we lost the footage"

Believe it.
He was there playing mortal kombat 2 of all games, and surprisingly (or maybe unsurprisingly) the only one there decent at playing was rob's wife by a landslide, not even kidding.

>it's real
what in the fucking
youtube.com/watch?v=PzvxyHuRssA

youtube.com/watch?v=PzvxyHuRssA

NOT ONLY ONCE
THREE TIMES NOW

How the fuck do you manage that

>tfw you find out Steve-O was on Game Grumps

Fuck man what the fuck

He sounds like he's dying too

We're through the fucking looking glass now.

You know, you CAN say no to celebrities looking for a quick, cheap way into the public eye.

Steve-o has been doing all sorts of web shit.
My guess is they won't let him back on TV.

We're talking about Arin "sellout" Hanson and a literal Jew, though.

Roiland kicks the machine everytimes he leaves and it deletes the footage
every
single
TIME

>Arin is more of a jew than the actual jew

Roiland also owes them several hundred dollars for a microphone he blew up screaming. He's not welcome back.

>Featuring an all-star cast of famous lets players Arin, PewdiePie and fMORE~

oh no

GAME GRUMPS MEET KISS:
SELLOUTMANIA.
imagine.
The world would never again be the same.

is the true king of the iron throne.

AFTER BEING A POLAR BEAR, ROB SCHNEIDER FOUND OUT BEING A BEAR WAS A LOT TO BEAR. NOW HE'S BACK ON A BEARY IMPORTANT MISSION TO SAVE EVERYONE, AS A PANDA BEAR!

I can't believe Egoraptor fucking died.

>that's probably the moment even the stubbornest fan went yeeup the grumps just aren't cool anymore.
Its even sadder that a lot of them defended it.

Grumps fans are some of the most autistic asskissers I've ever seen.

I don't mind Dan.

I did, I saw the decline in quality. Both in the episodes and the actual people themselves. It was terrible. I never want to watch another let's play again.

what's not to like? he was a cool guy. he wanted to meet the one guy he knew who wasnt just either kissing his ass for being famous or roasting him for being famously unpopular. the one guy who actually gave an honest opinion about why he didnt like his show.
that's pretty cool
and his girlfriend is hot and young and plays videogames. it was a good time.

Dan's fine, great even, but his presence actively makes Arin worse.
Back in the Jon days they both had a very manic energy and Arin was always the quieter one of the two.
Since Dan is so mellow Arin has to fake overenthusiasm about everything. Plus he never calls Arin out on his shit.

If only he hadn't let that psycho Rob Schneider in his home.

Okay, rob.

I swear if you cause this to happen with your meme magic bullshit i will find you and do butt stuff to you. Angry,chilli pepper crying stuff.

>something like nickelodeon guts will never happen again
>game grumps will never have an actual discussion about video games again

>nickelodeon guts
Jon did NOTHING wrong.

Dubs confirm, he just learned how to play faster than Arin did

Good times.
Remember when they got through 99% of Sonic 06 before Jon quit at the finish line.
I liked Grumps more when they were miserable.

I watch their Mario maker videos, they talked about his show, they clearly don`t like Rob

>they will never finish '06

He's actually sober these days. Bam will definitely die before he does.

Thank fucking god.

I've got a shit mic, but I tried
vocaroo.com/i/s1Svs1J8glyv

You are a good man, user.

Is there anyone who came out of Jackass hated more than Bam? Brandon Novak, maybe?

Considering my glee watching him fall into a literal pit of snakes in JA3, probably not.

thanks, mate!

Steve-O has always sounded like he's dying. Dude has an extremely raspy voice.

They had the Last Story left to do, which could have been like ten episodes depending on how much trouble they had with it. It was still close but not "literally one episode away" close.