Perfect Europe does not exi-

uhh, very wrong sweetie

Other urls found in this thread:

focus.de/politik/deutschland/bundestagswahl-2013/tid-33778/kohl-ypsilanti-merkel-die-politik-umfaller-und-ihre-dreisteten-wahlluegen-helmut-kohl-will-die-einheit-aus-der-portokasse-zahlen_aid_1113164.html
focus.de/politik/deutschland/befristung-auf-zwoelf-monate-die-groessten-soli-luegen-deutscher-politiker_id_4301324.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

And who's going to pay for that shit?

>the entire of Russia
Might as well just throw the caucuses in there too then

if EU wants to become a world power, this is necessary

Why did you left Svalbard

The flag on the map is wrong
Mexico

Sounds about right.

>Russia gets into EU before Turkey
I'd like to see that

not an argument

Do it, add the caucuses in RIGHT NOW

Germany

pay for what exactly?
joining EU doesn't create any additional costs

they have to fix their shit first, but alright

That's what they told us about se Anschluss of east Germany to west Germany aswell.

Good boy, now bend over and take it like a slut

>implying you are old enough to remember what politicians told about unification

>leaving out iceland

shit attempt pablo

Go ahead. Tell me that i'm wrong.

Gayreece

>Implying it is impossible to read old newspapers, learn history and educate yourself

you are wrong

>focus.de/politik/deutschland/bundestagswahl-2013/tid-33778/kohl-ypsilanti-merkel-die-politik-umfaller-und-ihre-dreisteten-wahlluegen-helmut-kohl-will-die-einheit-aus-der-portokasse-zahlen_aid_1113164.html

>focus.de/politik/deutschland/befristung-auf-zwoelf-monate-die-groessten-soli-luegen-deutscher-politiker_id_4301324.html

It's not even hard to see the big fucking pile of lies we were presented. Go read a book.

I would honestly not be surprised if they did tbqh

You

Except Russia is actually European.

do it grannyfucker!

If you really want russians in EU that badly we better do it this way.

What about all the white people/Europeans living in Siberia and Far East?

Russia will unironically be in the EU before Turkey
Why do you think Germany is doing Nord Stream 2

>no Australia
>no New Zealand
>no Canada

You have the vision of a toddler. See beyond continental mass, and unite European people while you're at it too

It just not same. For example if you didn't see it with your own eyes you would hardly understand why most older russians laugh at ukrainians dreams.

Russians are Europeans who expanded into Asia.

Turks are Asians who expanded in Europe.

We have 60 millions non russians.

NOT
YOUR
BUSINESS

I don't know why Europeans hate Russians (and Brits) for going their own way without the EU. It's much better than being leeches like eastern European countries, who joined the Union, beg for money and then refuse to show solidarity when we need help.

URAAAAA

killed by stalin personally?

EU will never allow Russia to become powerful if they join. Stronger Russia is threat to their influence.

Russia needs to stay away from EU for their own good.

literally this

you "live by lies", comrade.

60 billion babies personally eaten by Stalin

Bad idea. Slavs are going to leech like always

>Russia will unironically be in the EU before Turkey
Wouldn't be so sure about that.
Eurocrats are delusional about race/religious relations or pretend really good that they don't matter and really seem to care only about numbers, so Turkey with 80 million population will be easier to integrate than Russia with 140 millions. Turkey is in NATO unlike Russia, most germans lived with turks for decades now plus when Turkey will be eligible for joining, EU will have much more muslims than now.

Turkey seems like first barely european candidate for joining imo.

Shut the fuck up Tatar,

id be fine with that.

What about us?

>Slavnigger

Not surprised.

why are you so butthurt?

why cant we all just get along? :(

Germoney

idk kev ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

What...

I mean... O-ok I guess...

What's up with Odessa?

odessa will be japanese territory in the future.
therefore it’s not include in the EU.

So uh
Why isn't Russia in the EU in the first place

I'd be totally ok with that famalam.

Lisbon-Vladivostok TGV soon.

both regimes require an outside enemy to justify their existence

It's a slow process

Russia will join (or not) EU in 2050-2070. Ofc not whole russia, central russian republic will join, independent siberian federation will be a partner of EU.

In next years europeans will finally integrate eastern europe and start to prepare integrate belarus, ukraine, russia, moldova

you're fine candidate for this role

Muscovy is not Europe.

Turkey isn't even headed to be the first muslim-majority country in the EU, since ya got Albania and Kosovo on the waiting line and Tunisians are looking over the Med ever since their arab spring actually worked OK for them.

belarus and ukraine and norway missing: why is it this way?

Mongolia with a giant wall.