Did Marvel realize that making Captain America Hydra only made Cyclops more right than he ever was before?

Did Marvel realize that making Captain America Hydra only made Cyclops more right than he ever was before?

Seems like quite the oversight on their part due to their crusade of vilifying Cyclops ironically enough.

Okay, you do realize that Cap being Hydra is some mind control bullshit right? He hasn't actually always been that way.

Marvel will tell you otherwise, and OP's post is only saying that if you by what Marvel wants the narrative to be, it has been revealed that Steve has "always been Hydra"
I mean we all know better, but still.

And you, yourself, realize that there's no damned way that the mutant orphan adopted by the world's greatest bastard telepath just randomly becomes the single most epically right hero ever who is so right that he can barely even do anything that isn't right.
I don't blame that one on The Red Skull.

>Hydra is bad meme

Go home Sup Forums
Nobody asked for your retarded propaganda here.

Do you remember the next page, where they start suicide bombing trains?

Post edits

nobody could ever respect a man who uses a frying pan as a weapon

he literally has eye beams, and he's too dumb to use them

fuck that guy

Eyebeams wouldn't make a klang noise though.

>boy I hate Donald Trump
>I know, I'll make Red Skull a Trump supporter!
>That'll show him and his supporters!

Meanwhile, in the real world.

>Red who?

Is that a frying pan. Was this a parody issue?

Hydra is bad. Red Skull is just using completely rational fears and legitimate concerns in order to get people to do his bidding.

Just don't think too hard about who is writing it and what their intentions for this part actually were.

Don't be an intentional asshole, regular you is asshole enough.
You damned well know this is the exact same shithead script that NeoNazis have been pushing for decades.
If Trump (who was't mentioned here before you made this connection) if he's saying the same exact things that means that he's sourcing his opinions from the same hategroups that Marvel gets dialog for Red Skull from.
It's not some vast lefty comic conspiracy against all those special little white snowflakes who vote Trump.
It is nothing more than writing a racist character as racist. Duh.

You seriously underestimate the length Hillary and Bernie supporters will go to discredit Trump. I don't support him, but it is absurd how little is off limits to the democrats when it comes to trying to make him look bad. And it's a wasted effort at that, Trump does a good enough job of making himself look bad, he doesn't need their help.

I don't think you appreciate how scared they all are of Trump. He doesn't make himself look bad to everybody and it's why he's come as far as he has. This election just got a lot more unpredictable thanks to the Pulse massacre

The problems are real, it's just his solution that's wrong. Doesn't invalidate the facts, though.

>This election just got a lot more unpredictable thanks to the Pulse massacre

Oh don't I know it, the administration rushing to defend muslims first and foremost has been a wake up call to the gays that they aren't the dems favorite child anymore. Looks like the log cabin republicans are going to be getting some new members.

It's not even about his "solution". He's not providing a solution at all, or rather, his solution is to an entirely unrelated problem ("How do I ensure further Hydra dominance and secure yet more power for myself on a global scale?"). He doesn't care about America (he's not American, remember?), or any other country for that matter. Red Skull's philosophy is: Red Skull first, Hydra second, there is no third.

I realized how scared they were during the California rioting by protestors. That shit was absolutely sickening. But when the media spends a year telling people someone is literally Hitler, can anyone really be surprised that some take it seriously and think they have a moral imperative to violently assault anyone supporting him?

>Looks like the log cabin republicans are going to be getting some new members.

You should see /lgbt/, both Sup Forums and /k/ went on a bender there and now plenty of legbutts are either voting for Trump, arming themselves, or both.

I rally hope those stupid assholes got their asses beat by cops, bitched about their asses getting beat, while screaming about the first amendment, then had the cops quote the first to them, specifically the part about peacable assembly. But then I hope that every time I hear about a riot anywhere in the country.

JEEZUS! Will you stop talking about Trump!
Yes, we all know Donald Trump is using brainwashing to spread bigotry and conquer America with his reborn Hydra organization and politics, ENOUGH with this Sup Forums crap already!

Anybody who thinks Trump is even close to Hitler has never actually listened to Hitler speak. Clear hate speech but it's spoken so clearly, with so much passion and such force that when you compare it to where Germany was at the time that it is easy to see why the Germans embraced him like they did. I honestly don't think there has ever been a better public speaker. I can never say this to anybody though because they would immediately think I'm a Hitler sympathizer or something

Can you blame them? Islam is completely incompatible with the LGBT community.

You can do it if you sound confident enough. I have literally sympathized with Hitler in front of normies and came out unscathed due to tact. It's all in how you say it.

I think the Democrats are currently being faced with the reality that when it comes to Islam and gays, you can't have your cake and eat it too. Supporting a largely socially conservative religious group with a belief system that is antithetical to the West's culture of tolerance, particularly of women and gays, and also attempting to say you support women and gays just does not work. It's an either or situation, and many of them seem to be incapable of acknowledging that fact.

Marvel told us that Peter Parker was NEVER coming back.
Marvel told us Steve Ditko left over an argument with Stan about the Green Goblin.
Marvel told us that Civil War wouldn't be complete dogshit.

Marvel lies.

>Cops
>Ever assaulting white people
Keep on dreaming buddy

How the fuck does cyclopses hood work, that's clearly cloth but it supposedly stops and regulates his laser punch eyes

Get out of here, #blacklivesmatter.

Oh man politicians love tricking people like you into voting for them.

Based Skull dropping truth bombs.

Why did Steve Ditko leave?

Sup Forums is peace

>Reb Brown Cap
kek

Do you realize that your shitty Dictatorclops, terrorist by his own choice, he is far worse than a real hero being brainwashed by terrorists.

Please Rightclops is the only adult hero in Marvel

Cops kill more white people than they kill black people.

That's not assault that's wrongful death

Cops assault white people all the time but just the ones who act like niggers.