/asean/

Heads of State edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cuwoUM4oYe0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Philippine_provinces_by_Human_Development_Index#Provinces
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the Brunei sultan looks like the result of a Saudi committing adultery with his malay maid

First for Press F to pay respects

Second for French cartoons

Roll for Najibana

Why do fat guys get the best girls?

First for Visayas land reclamation link

why aren't we there...

S-Stay away from me

/auseanz/ is a mistake.

Are they we wuzing like pushing to have their own separate state?

i know, fuck that place

no /dinner/ edicion

RIP Ferry Industry

Titiwangsa :DDDDDD

it's the opposite, they're pushing for us to stick together
Still doesn't change that they are the poorest state riddled with crime and HIV and hating anyone who doesn't speak the same language as them

Nah just less friendly towards non northern statefags and the federal govt.
Can be annoying for feds when working on stuff like irrigation,border security and flood control though with how stubborn their state govt can be.

mules gaes

heh

Messy, messy

thoughts on australia. Sup Forums comments not welcome xx

youtube.com/watch?v=cuwoUM4oYe0
Is this how to beat up sexpats?

Can't wait for 2019

ci luk ba
mmmmmmuuuuaaaacccchhhhhh

What does it taste like?

ch*nk colony 3.0

like pouring a cupful of milo as a seasoning for your mi goreng

Will someone give me a quick rundown of "tudung nakal"?

lucah melayu sedap melancap bontot bohsia

>Xuan Phuc
Da Phuc

eh doesnt sound too bad

Australia is obviously better in everyway than this god forsaken country, and of course I would want to live there if I could.

But are these concerns true?
Its a pasta btw

>The internet speeds are diabolically slow, to the point that I couldn't get anything vaguely normal done online. I'd suggest that it's pretty much no worse that using a 3G SIM to get everything done.

>The public transport is horrible. It's common for a city neighborhood to be only served by one bus route that's comes by every hour, and only certain central bus stops are catered for regularly. And all this can be fairly expensive too (by as much as 3x vs Europe).

>The food choice is poor. I wouldn't say that Australian food was particularly interesting by any standard, but there's also a general lack of choice when it comes to foriegn food too, and then it's going to be very expensive due to import regulations and domestic monopolies.

>The cost-of-living is insanely high. It's going to cost more to live in Australia due to the general lack of socialized infrastructure (i.e. you need cars to go anywhere). I find that most things need to be expensively imported unless you're happy living a monastic lifestyle.

>The country is a very long distance away from civilization, and not only do you need to purchase very expensive flight tickets to leave the country, you actually need expensive flights to get around the country. You're pretty much living in isolation.

>milo+noodles.jpg
as expected of indonesian """"""culture""""""

That's unironically Malay OC

>milo+noodles
wait what

Desert island with a lot of croc

too bad they're full

Land of the bogans, terror of every SEA kids.
Horrible, used to prank people by giving them toast with vegemite. The highest record is one guy finishing a slice, most gave up halfway.
Pic related

I had the chance to have a go for it in sydney, taste terrible for me. The first moment feels like a generic jam, but then when the taste struck, i just regret every bits of it. The taste is like an extreme bitter, so bitter it massages the heck out of the papillae on your tongue, like a slight electric shock.

But that's for me maybe it taste different for you.

are those edible?

begone satan

Shitty posters on Sup Forums but total bros IRL.

/pol
Thanks! Internet is not that bad, i have NBN so speeds are faster now. I don't live in a large city so i can't answer. Food is great here, i strongly disagree. Yes it is insanely expensive, although wages are relative, right? haha...
Yes most parts are isolated as fuck.
i mean not entirely untrue..

>t. Australian sex tourist

friendly reminder mkl got autistic and butthurt in the last thread before banned by mod
there are about 100 of these before based mod banned him, hopefully for life
PRAISED MOD

Bruh, that wasn't mkl...

but our bants is good..
t. jealous american sex tourist

Yeah, nah, I'm neither. Would love to live in Australia someday if the opportunity presented itself though.

Well our ancestors have lived on worse and Sulawesi folks still eats stuff we consider weird so probably yes.
Just a stereotype from all news about bogans but for real though my sister's rented house occasionaly gets pelted with alcohol bottles during her studies at Newcastle Uni.

>pic
I just tried this recipe... I must say it's not bad. Have I lost my humanity?

Archive link pls

bogan's hate muslims more than chinks, i feel sorry for her

That wasn't me, I was posting in both threads and being chill. You can tell by my posting style that that wasn't me.

Nah it's just a Filipino slum dweller that accuses everyone of being a sex tourist. He's really obsessed with sex tourism.

zitto animale
i pray everyday and night for you to get ban
you got lucky today but inshallah, mod will ban you 4 laifu
one day..

shut up bakahimie
i will rape you and forced you to drink my cum like you drink that cow piss

>forced
he willingly drank moo piss and absolutely enjoyed every single drop of it.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Philippine_provinces_by_Human_Development_Index#Provinces
>tfw Benguet masterrace

He said it not me kek

?

I really wish they would wear pants and fix Baguio

The Magic trigger words that starts with an S

oh... smug laugh

Lul it was all fun and games until he hit that land whale. I wouldn't be surprised if he was found face down in a ditch with a bunch of stab wounds later on that night.

thai's are based

should i move to new zealand?

Yes

are you cute
i need a filipino maid who knows how to cook, clean and sleep with me
will provide shelter and cummie in return

*filipinA

I don't believe you, prove it

this
post your hottest girl sibling nude

It was me. I'm not a weeb. I'm American. Before you ask I'm not a sexpat or sex tourist or any of that. I'm just an autist. I fired up my PC this morning so I could shitpost harder. I once did that to an entire board. This morning was nothing.

Nice place for vacation and maybe raising a kid but boring. South Auckland is rather dangerous too, some random guy chased me while in the red light district, my friend had robbery attempt by Koreans and punched in the stomach, multiple car break in in South Auckland and my poor senpai had his passport robbed by Maoris stranding him for 6months being illegal while waiting for a new passport.

>I'm not a sexpat or sext tourist

sounds like something a sexpat would say mhmm

Nah if I was a sex tourist I wouldn't be here shitposting. I would be sex touristing. Why would I do that when you're here to give me a never ending supply of (You)s? Why would I buy a hooker when I could go to Shakey's and get a fucking pizza? Why would you reply to a massive autist like me? Are you an autist too?

are you cute?
can i fuck you?
tyvm

I'm decent looking. I constantly get mistaken for being younger than I really am. At my work older people are talking to me like I'm fresh out of high school when really I'm 29. But I'm already taken, married to a Filipina.

Show boipucci, whiteboi.

Well it's possible to do it during the day although from what I have heard, sexpats usually do it at night. Or maybe you're not even an expat but just a local pretending to be one so you can get (You)s here. Mhm but either way, get a supercard and get 1 party size pizza delivered so you can get another pizza of the same size (but different flavor) for free, and order some mojos too.

How/Where did you meet ur wife

They helped us with Marawi the most for some reason
We are waiting mami
You sexpat in disguise hehehe

>2009 data
>comparing it to 2015 data
(lol

For what purpose?

All it shows is that Mindanao and Visayas are Africa shit-tier

Did the guy who edited that page ever went to Saudi Arabia? Comparing Metro Manila to Riyadh or any major KSA city is an insult to the oil barons there

>be first day of work of the year
>enter office
>"user your PC kena virus already"

Have to use shitty laptop until it's fixed

I really am an expat. I am too far out to get anything delivered. I can't even get jollibee delivered here. I used to have a super card and order all the time online using my credit card. Yellow Cab and Shakey's are my favorites. Also New York Supreme in Angeles (in b4 you know what) is really really good.

I really love going to the shopping malls here, sitting down, eating, buying stupid shit in cd-r king. Ours in the US are mostly shit and they have zero quality food options. I laugh every time someone here tells me they actually enjoy eating Sbarro. I unironically love panda express though. Sadly it's not in my city. I was eating there all the time when I lived in Hawaii.

I met her on some shitty android chat app I saw advertised on Facebook. I spoofed my gps location to somewhere close to where she lived. We met in Tarlac City.

I love you Blake

hohoho whodidit

Calm down sexpat's whore its just by numbers and points
I'm sure Angeles or Cebu, Davao will rise soon.

go raid, my pinoy priends!

#NotMyPresident

Maybe it's all those hentai.

>Not setting up password abcde12345 on your personal computer to prevent anyone else from using it
LMAO

The more he tells his cringe story wether its true or not, It really is sounding like he is one.
I can see all the red flags.

You don't happen to be in the US military before? I haven't been following your story from the previous threads but wew Angeles and Tarlac. No wonder they think you're a sexpat. Yellow cab's wings is bretty gud too but go for Buffalo Wild Wings if you happen to be in Manila.

>buys cheap stupid shit in cd-r king
>breaks in less than a day

Not my PC, it's the company's

Probably some old manlet balding white fat neckbeard dude with a 20 year old gf

I didn't know they have a b dubs in Manila. I will have to go sometime. I don't think there's any sex tourist at all in Tarlac. I hardly see any other white people there. The NPA graffiti probably scares them off. I once saw someone changed it into NBA, that made me laugh. Never been in the military.

i'm moving to malasiay

ugh finally i ordered a maid a week ago
jk why tho