We were rused

We were rused

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-europe-26079957
breakingisraelnews.com/58633/ukrainian-president-petro-poroshenkos-jewish-enigma-jewish-world/#tAJSFBzrAvz1kFjv.97
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Should we be worried?

Yes

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Oh

Everything that happened in MGS2 is real, Our political system is entirely smokes and mirrors.
Solidus is among us.

>implying he wasn't giving false info to help Vlad

And Ulfric Stormcloak was a Thalmor asset, that doesn't mean he's bad or on the Thalmor's side.

What if Manafort knows what's really going on?

He did help Ukraine with elections. Was he given diplomatic status?

can someone tell me who the fuck this guy is? I can't find shit, give me some info on him.

i like his message and communication (TV interviews etc) but shill polls aside I don't think Donald is touching the hearts of the masses like he should.

u wot m8?

He was part of the Nixon team with his buddy Roger Stone team and has a history of shady business and a reputation for getting things done. There's been quite a lot of hunting and speculation about what he's really up to.

Paul Manafort, wins elections for dictators AND represented drug kingpins in congress.

Liberals are shitting their pants over Manafort because they know how powerful he is.

>implying he isnt there to keep Trump alive against Clinton.

Final battle between patriots and subversive commies from within

Tripss confirm

>liberals
>knowing anything other than what the tv tells them

so was manafort helping the russians or was he helping the west install jewish control in ukraine

We know.

Actually not, he was an asset during the Yuschenko time, but changed sides to pro-Russian Yanukovitch.
He was also deeply involved in the Opposition party post Maidan

For well over a thousand years. Christianity kind of had a big spread in that part of the world, since that's pretty near where it began.

whoops don't mind wrong tab

Don't go to Philly.

Yep

Neither. Yanukovich wanted Ukrain to stand alone. The West instigated a coup which overthrew him and caused Russia to take Crimea to protect it. We clusterfucked it as usual.

>(((we)))

Just because (((they))) want us to do something doesn't mean we have to be shit at it.

>We

((Nuland)) for the US installed (((Yatsenyuk))) after the coup , as recorded by russia:

bbc.com/news/world-europe-26079957

and now the current ukraine prime minister is (((Groysman)))

the president is poroshenko is probably jewish

breakingisraelnews.com/58633/ukrainian-president-petro-poroshenkos-jewish-enigma-jewish-world/#tAJSFBzrAvz1kFjv.97

Well, we're fucked. The media will use this to push the Trump = Putin meme for the next month.