Wait... Do people on here actually support Trump?

Wait... Do people on here actually support Trump?

...WHY??!?

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=735307377
youtube.com/watch?v=Tb2iFikOwYU
businessinsider.com/russia-slams-us-accusations-over-dnc-hack-as-cover-up-2016-8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Two words: Anti establishment.

Is Sup Forums being raided?

black lives matter is anti-establishment too. do you support them?

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

How?

but he IS the establishment

Don't Hillary shills find it odd that the establishment from the GOP is going after Trump to?

He's a real threat to their rigged system

They are anti equality and freedom so of course not.

>how do you do fellow Sup Forumslacks?

edgy contrarions

The denial from the left when it comes to illegal immigration and other crimes is something I can't roll with.

Sup Forums is always being raided, and autists actually fall for it and reply.

BECAUSE THEY'RE UNEDUCATED RETARDS
t. #ImWithHer

>Leaf

In any case, every time he opens his mouth, he pisses off lefties and makes people cringe.

Doesn't really matter what I think - I'm Norwegian. I don't get a vote in this matter - I simply get to enjoy the show.

WARNING! - CTR SHILLS ITT - CONCERN TROLLING IN PROCESS
>WARNING! - CTR SHILLS ITT - CONCERN TROLLING IN PROCESS
WARNING! - CTR SHILLS ITT - CONCERN TROLLING IN PROCESS!

>man elected democratically with no criminal background

or

>literal confirmed criminal who rigged the primaries and couldn't even cover it up

Gee I wonder who I'll vote for

Then why is the establishment doing everything in their power to demonise him.

ty 4 CTR! ! ;D ;D

Retard

for the wall,
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=735307377

>Anti establishment.
>Famous billionaire

Hello CTR!

Saged.

Who else would you expect people to support?

Even the third party candidates are shit.
You can't actually think that Hillary would be good? Did you not follow the DNC? Or did you just swallow the garbage that even TYT didn't swallow?

wow really made me think. Guess I will just vote for soros in a wig now.

because he's on the other side how dumb do you have to be to play into that narrative or the option of choice.

If Trump was really anti establishment you wouldn't be seeing him right now, the man has his own everything, he's in with the establishment you idiot.

>Having a net worth of a few billion
>Establishment

I guess that makes Hillary the Illuminati personified.

He's the only one that CAN fight the current establishment retard. He's self funding. Fuck I really hope this is bait.

Yes. It's getting kind of old.

Because Hillary is a rotten whore?

>I guess that makes Hillary the Illuminati personified.
yeah, next question. its funny you all think they don't hang around the same people and in the same circles.

Anti-political correctness

Political correctness distorts facts and stifles discussion. Scientists aren't allowed to investigate differences between races and sexes, policy makers cannot address the fundamental causes of crime and poverty, professors and learning institutions cannot expose young people to confronting and challenging ideas because an absurd legitimacy given to "emotional" affliction; (which has now started to be confused with genuine harm). I concede Trump would probably be a worse president in terms of decision making than Clinton or others, but the long term effects of him being elected in the first place - given he has said and done whatever he wants throughout the entire campaign with little effect on his success, will be irrevocable. And the world will be a better place because of it. Given a strict separation of powers, he can't do much damage in 4 to 8 years, but he can do a lot of good for civilisations progress, towards liberty and truth.

We must accept and account for natures eternal fascism in (nature and by extension) our society, and design the world we want to live in around that. The idea of even any two individuals on Earth being equal is delusional and complete nonsense, let alone a global population of 7+ billion people.

Political correctness was about not being a fucking asshole and recognizing your own privilege.

Race is a social construct and only serves to separate us. There is only one race, the human race.

Because he cares enough about people to stand up against the ones who believe in Sharia Law.

I see the brainwashing worked. Don't worry friend, it will wear off eventually. Just let Sup Forums consume you.

youtube.com/watch?v=Tb2iFikOwYU

There's a difference between being politically incorrect and being an asshole.

God damn the shills really are out in force today

Hillary aint winning

Fuck off.

Fuck I keep taking the bait. But holy shit if you actually believe that then go back to reading your buzzfeed articles and fuck off of Sup Forums. Do you literally know nothing of history and human nature? God fucking shit why am I biting this shitty low tier-bait.

11/10 will be trolled again.

ITS HARD TO FIND A HUMAN BEING ON 4 CHAN THAT ISNT VOTING FOR DONALD TRUMP

Because your sheer confusion and frustration fuels me. It brings me immense satisfaction that you still cannot be bothered to research anything about him for yourself. You just keep letting others tell you what to think.

And that's hilarious.

Pol supports trump because most posters are underemployed angry white people that came from a comfortable middle class family so they don't really have the capacity to understand and empathize with anyone else. Trump supporters are basically mentally stunted, and want to believe the president can solve world problems with shitposting, because that's all they do with their time. Trump is a troll, a meme, a joke. Some people just don't get the joke, and they're actually going to vote for this clown.

LOL your gonna have a bad 8 years

So being worth 80 million is Illuminati personified?

because you get to be payed for that post and we don't. gibs some of that CTR moneis fagget.

Because he's the most qualified candidate in American history.

because anti-trump = pro shillary

right?

Why recognise privilege? For what purpose? Life isn't meant to be fair, it's about knocking people down, kicking them while they're down, and climbing to the top. Race is not a social construct, in most animal population a slight difference in the genome, even different curvatures in beaks on birds can classify them as different sub-species. And even then, race is a level down on the taxonomic hierarchy. There are many biological indicators of race, but I'm guessing you've simply heard people repeat "it doesn't exist, there's always exceptions!". Redefining race to account for this is a modern revision and purely a result of political correctness, once again, distorting facts. Look up racial IQ and physical difference, there are plentiful.

Let's even entertain your idea there's only the human race, it is still conspicuously divided based on cultures, ideologies and geographical location. And these differences are enough to cripple a system that strives for equity. The only way civilisation can ever be fully realised is to abolition these notions of respecting differences, and instead condemn and systematically dismantle the less beneficial (to society) individuals and ideologies, only allowing the most beneficial to persist.

When I say "benefit society", I don't mean 'making people happy', this is irrelevant in the larger picture of civilisation. All that we look back on in history is technological and structural evolution, and that's all the future will look back on today. If we need legions of impoverished people to make the next Hadron Collider possible, then so be it.

To come back to your central point, white privilege, and and pretending race don't exist, are semantic nonsense that we shouldn't waste a single breath discussing, because feelings are irrelevant.

>Pol supports trump because most posters are underemployed angry white people that came from a comfortable middle class family so they don't really have the capacity to understand and empathize with anyone else.
>says increasingly nervous libtard for the seventh time this year
Sup Forums is a lot bigger than that demographic which you have entirely nothing to base it upon.
WHY AM I TAKING THE BAIT TONIGHT GUYS

I fully support Donald Trump because of his isolationism which will allow both the US and Mexico to become stronger. I dont know if the wall is a serious project or an empty promise but I agree with the separation of Mexico and the US that it signifies.

And the way you define political correctness your statement is a perfect example of what Orwell actually wrote about in 1984. Actions should speak louder than words.

Do you know what's even funnier? People like you automatically think that that's evidence of conspiracy. People like you that do not get the fact that it's very likely that a huge number of politicians have connections with other politicians. People don't get far without connections. The less obscure you are, the more likely you are to have connections.

Are you really THIS stupid?
She is Secretary of Sate and has been in politics for decades.
Net worth of a few billion pales in comparison to that, you complete imbecile.

>Pol

Really requires a ponderin'

What other side? Both democrats and Republicans hate him.

I'll just leave this here

businessinsider.com/russia-slams-us-accusations-over-dnc-hack-as-cover-up-2016-8

HOLY SHIT I AM NOW #WithOldKinderhook!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for this information I will now write-in my black neighbor. Tyrone for prezzident.

Anti-Establishment and because fuck you that's why.

I will respectfully Disagree. You can progress society without stepping on the weak and impoverished. It simply depends on your approach. take the Holocaust for instance, yes awesome medical advances and the slave labor helped produced the prototype of the rocket ships, but at the same time, nobody will remember those accomplishments when they think WWII era Germany.

I think society should focus on being FAIR but equal. It doesn't have to be super progressive all the time (Seriously, PC can get fucked) But i personally believe an interesting middle ground can be seen. I think we have the ability to, but now we have one more thing obscuring it- fear of the truth. We have a lot of fucking smart people on Sup Forums. they say what they want to because here is pure anarchy - which is fucking awesome. Sup Forums is 1000x more reputable than news sites because the people here are DEDICATED to information gathering, and they dont give a single fuck about what people have to say about it. on the flip side you have other people who will read these links and say if it's BS or not, basically policing the site. This is how a lot of the truth can wind up getting out.

I think we're too afraid to say what we want to, even if what we want to say is a hard truth to swallow. This means that the truth becomes Obscured through sites like this (which doesn't have the best reputation anywhere)

There needs to be a removal of stigma for open speech. once that happens serious political/social/economic discussions can happen more freely.

This is why I hate Political correctness so much. in trying to "avoid hurting their feelings, and getting called horrible people by those we live with and hang around we self-censor to insane degrees. And people just dont want to hear the truth. I learn this first hand as a black guy who cannot fucking stand #BLM simply for the BS victim narrative it presents to black people. if I Red pill them they either 1: dont respond, or 2: "COON!"

Hillary means the third world war

A lot of people here can't even vote (non-Americans) and they support Trump because it's a shitshow and cheap entertainment. That's literally it, for them.

For the Americans, a lot of them have no hope and also just want a shitshow. Others just don't want Hillary and will literally vote for anyone who isn't her.