E3 Gameplay Videos:

:youtube.com/watch?v=sc2oyxSbXjo

youtube.com/watch?v=eBvWhZqt95E

youtube.com/watch?v=fHswBB_hQcs

youtube.com/watch?v=QlRp__ZB0Zg

youtube.com/watch?v=SDUGyA0SY8I

What we know so far:

>Confirmed for PS4 and Xbone, PC not mentioned, coming in 2017
>Characters will be customizable through the Gear system (armor pieces with different cosmetics and stats that you get after fights)
>Gear system will will not affect tourney play according to Boon
>Takes place in the Injustice universe after the first game, comic confirmed canon. Batman and friends are still fighting Regime remnants when a new Earth threatening threat appears
>Character select screen shows 28 slots for characters so far
>Confirmed characters: Superman, Batman, Flash, Aquaman, Supergirl, Gorilla Grodd and Atrocitus
>Speculated: Wonder Woman, Doctor Fate, Harley Quinn (Logos on Injustice 2 shirt) Ras al Ghul (Trailer voice over), Black Canary (Arrow actress went in for mocap), Blue Beetle, Swamp Thing (Twitter Poll) and Captain Cold (Snart's name and gun are shown in the trailer, gun is also on the shirt and he was in the poll).
>Stages confirmed bigger with Metropolis, Gotham and Atlantis confirmed so far
>Matches now start with MKX style character banter
>All major gameplay elements from the first game are confirmed to be returning

I could swear I saw Black Manta for a second in one of the trailers. Was that just an Aquaman skin?

I'd add clashes and transitions have reduced time consumption

Stage Transition unfortunately

he is a part of Atlantis map so far

Kinda cool to see Snart in a video game

Has he ever been in one before?

Oh is this that horror monster fighting game?

The BATB game, DCUO, and two Lego Batman games.

It hurts. Everytime it hurts.

PRESS F TO PAY RESPECTS

F

A fucking bear got in before Manta

I hope Level 20 isn't the max level

It's a placeholder. Btw fuck you and your waifu-faggotry

But why, I haven't done anything

what are you going on about

ok, so this set has a name, the Zor-El set

kinda gives hope the the more retro supergirl styles, i don't expect slutty super girl, but at least she can have some leg showing

Look boring so far

He is a Ivyfag

But I haven't shit up threads since I got called out, it's not fair man

Everything about this looks more or less good except for the gear bullshit.

And where the fuck is Black Manta? I fucking hope he's DLC. Yes, I've been following the game.

Hey, it ain't my problem, plus you being a name/tripfag easily trigger other channers.

Well Ed kinda stumbled when asked about Manta, so either he's in or Boon is seriously considering making him DLC right now

>Wanting a autistic nigger with a shittier power set than aquaman

There's plenty of other characters with unique power sets user

I really need to know the list already. Those vague silhouettes are really making me wonder who's there.

Ed knows and ain't letting more leaks out without knowing who to fire.

Or leaked those himself :3c

You can just fuck right off with your shit taste user

Where was he asked?

I mean I believe you I just want to see.

Its just so weird to see him in a transition. Especially after Boon said he regretted that Manta didn't make the cut last time around.

>Who is this rocket powered cat?

That whole pre-game hitting each other thing seems like it could get old really fast.

I believe it was the IGN Stream and the guy brought it up because the stage transition happened on camera and was aware of the demand on twitter.

There needs to be an Injustice version of this pic

Wait how is the trailer voice Ra's?

Check out my lv 99 Gorilla Grodd

Read between the lines and listen to what he's saying.

He's describing the pit.

The voice in the trailer mentons "The Pit" and how "Everything he emerged, he was reborn"

In the narration his speech heavily implies its Ra's and how each time he enters the Lazarus Pit he risks becoming something else

I don't know why, but it cracks me up seeing Batman suckerpunch Supergirl in the character select screen.

Also Supergirl's voice is so good.

*Everytime

I get sick of hearing Laura Bailey now a days but I can't deny she's got a great voice.

Nice to see there's actual palette swaps in this

Black Manta could be cool as fuck. Dude has always been pretty fucking cool.

There's plenty they could give him too.

>laser eye beams
>trident
>harpoons
>guns
>knives

Shit, that's more than Aquaman has going for him.

>leveling up
>gear
>stats
>RNG
>alts don't even look that great
Fuck me, this is going to suck isn't it?

So ignoring the gear system, how would you rate the costumes this time compared to the previous game? Batman certainly looks better but I cant get over Supermans new pjs

imagine if you will, the option for no gear, is everyone in their underwear...

Why is Superman "evil" again, i dont want emperor superman quotes when i wana play regular happy go lucky symbol of hope Superman that isnt story or costume related and if shits customizable that might muddy things

>Why is Superman "evil" again
Because NRS don't know how to do anything that isn't pure edge.

its optional

Why shouldn't he be?

If you think about it namefag friend they could have just used Lex instead

Its just jarring that in the offical DC fighting game Superman will only due asshole quotes about ruling the world

Was very fond of the first game only having him be like that in the regime costume

For what its worth MKX had multiple personalities for characters when selecting. Like being able to play as either good or evil Jax. Also remember last game we could play as either Superman

>Ra's

For the love of God don't tell me they are merging Tower of Babel with the Brother Eye plot

Boon said you can turn the gear effects off, it's better being cosmetic than some unholy fusion of RPGs and fighting games.

I know, im just worried it won't be with this gear system seemingly replacing costumes

Because id rather play a DC fighting game then Boons fanfic when i hop into versus

>being part of the people still bitching about one of the very very few evil supermans in the multiverse of multiverses
>in a fighting game of all things

OMAC/Brother Eye are surprisingly hinted at it seems
Honestly Im not certain how skins will work given the gear system

Injustice 2's new art style makes it apparent how shitty the first game looked.

Why am I attracted to Chuckygirl

Joker nuked Metropolis and got Superman to beat the shit out of Lois Lane, whom he thought was Joker. Had Supes trippin on some kryptonite drugs.

Superman killed Joker, then went a little totalitarian. Gradually got worse over the years until he went full-on 'I'm protecting everyone except I'm a huge dick'.

Real Superman came about from the main universe and kicked his shit in. The Emperor/Evil Superman is now imprisoned in the Injustice universe; mainline heroes returned to their world.

Everything -should- be fine but Evil Supes killed a lot of good guys

God I still hate that Flash costume. I switched to the New 52 skin whenever I played him

Superman and Flash had awful costumes

It was blasphemous of them to mot include ""classics"

Overall it's way better in terms of design, color and just the basic model quality. It really kind of sheds a light on just how ugly the first game was. Supes is certainly the weakest thus far but he actually looks better with gear since that black and silver look we saw briefly looked great.

>>in a fighting game of all things
That's actually a great reason to bitch and complain. In a fighting game representing comic book characters, you expect to see the classic, most iconic versions of characters most of the time. People play these games to play as Superman or whoever. You kind of expect Superman to actually act like Superman. Crazy, I know.

I really don't like that face

It's not the best but it's way better than the abomination we got for Bruce before.

>you expect to see the classic, most iconic versions of characters most of the time

I for one am sick of the same old take on these characters.

so looking at the palettes it's
>Power Girl
>Red Son
>Standard
>Bizarro
right?

Anyone have the roster? I want to see if I can't guess a few characters

It's shit

>1st character. 1st row.
It's pedobear

appreciated

This might be a thousands miles off, but I can't think of to many DC hero's with hats, anyone else want to try there hand at this?

people said that those are place-holders to troll people that would try to guess who they are and said that NRS did something similar with MKX

>The Question
>Implying we aren't finally getting The Riddler in a fighting game

Jokers already in m8

I know it's all in good fun but since I'm a dick I'm gonna put a stop to this stupidity. Those silhouettes are place holders. It was also the same with MKX with people shocked about how it seems Kung Lao and Raiden were missing from the roster.

Bamham's obviously gonna get more reps.

Besides the Flash and the obligatory Shazam, that roster is probably done as far as non-bat characters go.

With how spergy I've seen this general, I honestly feel the need to clarify I was just joking.

Will she have the Supergirl costume from the tv show?

>There are scrubs who don't want to destroy heretics as the Emperor

BAKA senpai.

You will never play as the most red pilled hero

After Monarch Theatre, what's that warehouse in Gotham supposed to be?

Warehouse? You mean inside the theatre?

It's not inside the theatre, Supergirl got punched into the theatre and then through the movie screen, it's a different building.

Through the movie screen and bounced back off the wall directly behind it. It's at the window you can see while you are outside. You can see this in the transition back outside because they go through the window, hit the chopper and drop down.

Holy shit, Gorilla Grodd looks fun as fuck to play.

>Lucifer
Oh that would be sweet

>I for one am sick of the same old take on these characters.
But its the most overused take on the character.

So Black Manta just hangs around Atlantis attacking anyone he sees being punched through a roof?

I think that's Kitana below Supes

So what time today is more gameplay getting shown?

This game looks awful

Poison Ivy or we burn down NRS

Apparently Most of the Silhouettes are fake\Troll faces and a few celebrities Ed Boon put in to throw off alot of speculation

But thats THE charactaer

I dont mind the story, i just hope that like the first game only one Superman costume has asshole quotes

Fuck off do you really want ivy to get more exposure to normies?

>not wanting people to like characters that are good

MUH SEKRIT CLUB

fuck off

fuck you freak this is 2016 Sup Forums is a normie site

You really want them to do Ivy like they did harley quinn? Fuck dude injustice was the reason tumblr latched on to her

but Ivy is already a slut, both the way she dresses and literally the way she acts