Arrow

what went wrong?

anyone else just dropped it? I like amell but I miss Colton Haynes and felishitty is insufferable

Season 3 ruined it.

The writers left to write the Flash.

Fuck shit of Guggenheim

Colton Haynes is coming back
I wonder if he's a top or bottom

yeah, I dropped it after season 3. It was awkward when it was referenced in Flash s2. From season 4 I only watched the crossover one.

I hope that characters from Arrow/LoT (which I also skipped) should be kept out of Flash.

I'm curious about Supergirl coming to CW, is the show good enough for a watch? I only watched the pilot when it was 'leaked'.

>is the show good

No

Yeah! Supergirl is good. It takes a little while to get going but it's the best live-action Super____ property out there rn

Reminder that ARROW was never good, it still has all the problems it had back then, its just fans enabled bad writing and it festered into the shit it is now. Also I love how TMNT shows how shit of an actor Amell is

>what went wrong
They blew their load in season 2.

Guggenheim happened. That's a simple as that, really.

No, seriously. Guggenheim was an Olicity shipper from the getgo. He stated in SEASON 1 how he liked the ship and was happy that other people were shipping the couple.

This jabroni had no idea what he was doing when he was given Arrow. And Wendy's seemingly no better either. Neither of them seem to know how to create a coherent show with a coherent plot. They execute things so shittily, that one would almost think it's Tommy Wiseau directing Arrow.

I don't think so. There seemed to be clear plans after Season 2. Remember the Solomon Grundy thing? It was heavily hinted that he'd return. It's two seasons in and there's literally not even a hint about it.

I agree. I wish they didn't get shit on so hard by the DC movies. I would've like to have seen how the year long build up for Suicide Squad went for that new season. Then they had to change it and all they came up with was "let's make him green Batman."

I think they forgot about Solomon Grundy.

Would you (would any of you) come back for season 5 with Grundy?

Darhk is the worst main villain on that show ever. Ra's was at least bland kind of bad.

At least the actor got to chew the scenery and had a few amusing one-liners. Also, why hasn't someone killed Merlyn?

Merlyn is really frustrating.
He reminds me of all those annoying bitchy scheming female characters in soap operas my grandmother used to watch.
It's double frustrating when you rewatch Season 1 and he's a great villain in it.
S1 Merlyn, along with Kingpin and Reverse-Flash is one of the best live action cape villains for me.

What a shit show this turned out to be after the writers left. I'd rather have nothing.

What makes it even worse is how entertaining the first two seasons were. Now it just gets put to shame by Flash and everything from Marvel Netflix.

Supergirl is awful

Not unless the show management changes. Guggenheim and Wendy need to go

Merlyn is literally the Kramer of the show.

He shows up every episode in the secret base, tells the gang about the wacky situation, makes the situation worse though his involvement, and then dances out of the episode to annoy the cast again at a later date.

He's Kramer with martial arts skills, the character damage done to him is somehow worse then Felicity.

The fight choreography took a nose dive in season 3. I still cringe thinking about that last fight between Ollie and Ra's.

Was Stephen Amell terrible in Turtles or something?

I keep hearing he was, which sucks. Ne needs to be freed from Felicity

Season 3 is when they started going off the rails and using Felicity too much. Only reason any of that season was watchable was because of the Flash crossover and Ray Palmer/Brandon Routh.

I think Arrow makes sense as having season long villains that fuck with Ollie like Season1 and 2 and less monster of the week stuff because that works much better for the Flash because he has way more villains.

Arrow should have done a full season of Vertigo (meta version) and a full season of Brick terrorizing Star City. Making them 1 episode cameos is a really bad idea considering they got actual actors for those parts. They really should have just copied their first two seasons. Arrow is lost.

Supergirl is as fun as Legends and has slightly better acting than Arrow. Still worse than Flash and Legends in some ways. CW will be better for the show long term than CBS.

>they had clear plans after season 2
Yeah, plans for Olicity.

Agreed. Arrow should take a full season exploring his villains because he doesn't have that many. It also makes his villains seem more threatening when they take some effort to take down. Damien was great at this. Rhas was ok but there was too much Felicity in that season.

Rhas should have killed Felicity in season 3. Mr. Terrific should have been season 4s Felicity and Laurel shouldn't have died.

That is all.

Should have killed Felicity off at the end of Season 3.

Should have killed Diggle off at the end of season 4.

These characters had nowhere else to go.

Shouldn't have killed Laurel (shit thats Ollie's Mary Jane wtf)

Mr. Terrific and Wildcat should have replaced Felicity and Diggle.

Rhas should have used meta version of Count Vertigo as right hand man all season 3. Damien should have used Brick and Anarky throughout the season as powerful and crazy henchmen.

Season 5 should be Onomonapeia and the return of Slade and Merlyn working together to fuck Ollie. Roy returns.

>Damien was great at this.

His build up was good but the finale really cheapened his entire character.

>what went wrong?

>Mr. Terrific

That poofy haired faggot is not mr Terrific

You do realize that if they did copy the two seasons then arrow would have get crap flash season 2 had where they would reuse shit.

I thought season 1 and 2 were good, was looking forward to what they were going to do next

And then they made season 3
I also dropped it after that
Really disappointed
It could have been a great, consistent run of a great character
That's not what happened though

Too much flashback to the point they end up half assing two things when they should have been full assing one thing.