B
C

B
R
A
V
O

so what social justice topic will the next episode preach about

This is the fanbase's own fault for bitching when Mickey and Martha hooked up.

Hahaha I see what you mean, reminds me of a CGI turnaround for a product someone is promoting on kickstarter

What were black rights like in Britain during this time?

People who eat light shouldn't be scary just because they bring blackness with them :^)

Rose was ugly

>Daddy issues mudsharks were a thing in 1881

apologize

>Mission control is in the VAB

WTF, lads, usually when I try to be racist here I get a dozen redirects to pol. Has /who/ finally taken the redpill?

here have the brighter one

Do you ever get embarrassed by how retarded you sound?

The Cletus posters just aren't here right now.

>tfw user is literally blinded by racism
She wasn't white.

>It's a The Mummy tie-in episode

Why were they at NASA?
Why would Bill have to ask if the man in the picture was Neil Armstrong?
Why did the TARDIS flip it's own switches and leave Mars for literally no reason?
The Doctor hasn't seen Terminator or The Thing but he's seen Frozen?
Why didn't the Empress kill the guy immediately after he shot her in the fucking head?
Why did Ser Meryn Trant drug the Colonel in front of a witness rather than waiting to be left alone as a guard before robbing the tomb jewels?
Why did Ser Meryn Trant fucking fail at removing two jewels from the tomb but managing toget the third one?
Why didn't the Empress change her mind out of fucking nowhere just because the Colonel's suicidal?
Why leave a note on Mars made of rocks for Alpha Centauri in English referencing a woman they would never have heard of?
Why are there people on /who/ calling this episode fucking GOAT?

I've been on /who/ long enough to notice this
It's like the Sup Forums posters and non Sup Forums posters take turns to post for some weeks

Good episode.

Show screenshot, she looked white to me.

Catchlove was hot

>Why were they at NASA?
The Doctor loves a countdown
>Why would Bill have to ask if the man in the picture was Neil Armstrong?
She's awestruck
>Why did the TARDIS flip it's own switches and leave Mars for literally no reason?
Proper plothole
>The Doctor hasn't seen Terminator or The Thing but he's seen Frozen?
Comedy
>Why didn't the Empress kill the guy immediately after he shot her in the fucking head?
Either for the sake of the plot or because she's level headed, so probably the former
>Why did Ser Meryn Trant drug the Colonel in front of a witness rather than waiting to be left alone as a guard before robbing the tomb jewels?
He needed someone to watch out for him
>Why didn't the Empress change her mind out of fucking nowhere just because the Colonel's suicidal?
He was a true warrior
>Why leave a note on Mars made of rocks for Alpha Centauri in English referencing a woman they would never have heard of?
It was more to get the hopes up of the colonel - The Alpha Centauri probably knows a lot anyways
>Why are there people on /who/ calling this episode fucking GOAT?
This season has been very meh

THE SECRET BOOKS OF SAXON

Reminded me of Freddy Mercury

It's a low quality photograph but her facial features look more black to me.

Because for some fucking reason every single episode of this season is GOAT according to /who/ post ep threads meaning /who/ unironically believes this is the best season to ever be aired in the long history of Doctor Who.

I'll be glad when Capaldi leaves so I can do the same.

THE POTIONS OF LIFE

>Because for some fucking reason every single episode of this season is GOAT according to /who/ post ep threads

>Saying this literally after Lie of the Land was panned all last week

What kind of question is this? Because each person has some movies they've seen and some they haven't.

VAB is in Florida literally 1000 miles away from Mission Control in Texas.
FUCKING DROPPED,

I haven't seen terminator or the thing either
But I've seen frozen

>facial features look more black to me.
what about the features such as the skin? like the fact it's fucking white.

Why

It's a faded picture.

Let it go

>Why were they at NASA?
It's fun to pop into cool places like NASA. I'd ask to go. Maybe they saw the "God Save The Queen" message in a textbook at the university and went to check it out.

>Why would Bill have to ask if the man in the picture was Neil Armstrong?
Curiosity. Talking point. Maybe she wasn't sure. Do you remember exactly what he looks like?

>Why did the TARDIS flip it's own switches and leave Mars for literally no reason?
It's a Mystery. It didn't really matter, did it? Not until the last scene.

Who Cares. Maybe he likes cartoons/animation more than films. Marketing isn't what it used to be, he probs just happened to see it because it was literally everywhere in its time.

>Why didn't the Empress kill the guy immediately after he shot her in the fucking head?
Because it barely grazed her, she's a cool headed bitch, his allies got mad at him for it, she preferred another course of action.

>Why did Ser Meryn Trant drug the Colonel in front of a witness rather than waiting to be left alone as a guard before robbing the tomb jewels?
Because he didn't give a shit, obviously.

>Why did Ser Meryn Trant fucking fail at removing two jewels from the tomb but managing to get the third one?
W H O C A R E S. he's incompetent

>Why didn't the Empress change her mind out of fucking nowhere just because the Colonel's suicidal?
Why DID she? Because he acted honorably-ish as a leader, and this conflict clearly wasn't going anywhere. He was being genuine and she could trust him.

>Why leave a note on Mars made of rocks for Alpha Centauri in English referencing a woman they would never have heard of?
Queen is a universal leadership title. Alpha Centauri easily has English recorded/translated from observing Earth. It's the only such thing on the surface of Mars so its irrelevant.

literally where?

Unless she's Ethiopian and very pale then no, that's a white woman. Normal blacks have MUCH wider noses.

Press release coming soon about the Christmas special. Will confirm David Bradley's involvement.

LET IT GO

youtube.com/watch?v=TNDyBBAjRHg

I'm a busy man

Looks jewish

I needed a tenth question so I could have one for each series.

That was pretty okay. Would've been a better ending if the Empress actually killed the guy tbqhwy.

>people who have somehow never met a black person in their life

you guys are fucking embarrassing that's clearly a white woman. Face features, skin tone (cameras back in the day were notoriously bad with dark skin), the FUCKING HAIR, no african traits to speak of. Plus think of it as someone making a show for television. If you're going to show a photograph of a woman who is supposed to be black, why make it so incomprehensibly difficult to tell? Why is this even a discussion

Bus she's fucking white!

Make some time for The Thing at least

Pic related is how black women came out on camera back then.

Think it's pretty clear she's black.

WHO FUCKING CARES IF A BITCH IS BLACK OR WHITE!!

Sup Forums.

Because we need to know whether the Jews are pushing interracial propaganda to create a bastard race who they can easily control due to them having no identity and no unity or not.

>half her face obscured, her dress completely blown out by the bright light and contrast required for her features to show

anyways you're clearly trolling so I hope nobody else continues this

But the woman in is also wearing white?

Also, not everything you personally disagree with is trolling.

Pic related: black woman in non contrasting clothing, still pretty obviously black.

I'll put it on the list

I, Davros

But she's white.

Look at the photo from the episode, look at the previous photo, and look at this one.

White skinned woman's skin is almost as white as her white clothing. Black woman's skin is clearly much darker than her white dress. This woman's dark skin is close in tone to the dark clothes she's wearing.

I cannot believe I am falling for this bait.

So what was up with Missy at the end? Is the Doctor afraid of a relapse or something?

I agree with you, I'm the one trying to get to see it is the BBC pushing BLACKED propaganda.

where's the next time trailer? Why would I need to sit through Orphan Black to watch it? I'm not caught up, fuck you BBCAmerica.

Oh that's right right about now the Americans got the episode.

youtube.com/watch?v=JTj8i0joGnQ

youtube.com/watch?v=Nsf6ktN-leA

10 second version, then 35 second version

Triggered the uppity roasite I see

What the fuck is a roasite?

>he made fun of my retarded posting style
>better get more retarded

Next ep looks like really bad filler tbqhwy.

Normie GTFO

Black Romans next week.

But it's not an actual 19th century photo. It's a modern black and white photo made to look old and faded even though it's relatively new because hurr durr that's what old pictures look like.

Is Anneke Wills really selling nudes of herself?

>He

You noisy mails need to shut up now.

You do realize using normie is the biggest fucking giveaway that you're a reddit refugee.

>normie

We stopped using "normie" already because it made its way into the mainstream. Stop using it if you still want to be in our secret club

What are you doing now? You're like that bot that randomly generated memes.

That's because it IS really bad filler.

just finished watching (The) Empress of Mars and, well, I can say it's a lot better than Sleep No More desu

also can I just have a moment to fucking gush that my hermaphrodite Alpha Centauri is fucking back holy shit, and it's the same lady voicing it, double holy shit, they really went all out - has Alpha Centauri appeared in Big Finish before or is the the first time its appeared since Monster of Peladon?

Ice Warriors were used quite good - did Friday's suit actor actually do the voice or did Briggsy dub it in afterwards like in Cold War?

Ice Queen is T H I C C

I don't know what happened at the end there, why did the Doctor get all panicky - is the idea of two Time Lords in the TARDIS after the Time War even though Moffat took care of it in the 50th frightening the Doctor

is this just a lead in to next week's episode

are we hype for next week and the return of Rona Munro

also

13th reveal when
S9/S10 soundtrack when

Doc is freaked because Missy is arguably the last person who should get their hands on the Doctor's TARDIS controls

He probably remembers the last time the master was left alone in his tardis.

So that brings the list of actors from Classic Who who have appeared in NuWho playing the same character up to
>Elizabeth Sladen
>Tom Baker kind of
>the lady who voiced Alpha Centauri

Paul McGann?

Oh and John Leeson. Even though it's TECHNICALLY not a version of K9 that appeared in the classic series.

The TV movie is not Classic Who.

Recommend me your favorite Classic Who stories, maybe try to avoid the most obvious/popular ones (Pyramids of Mars, Arc in Space, Remembrance, etc). I just wanna watch some good, fun Classic Who that I may not have seen before. I love all Doctors so no preference there.

>ywn get your hands on the Doctor's TARDIS controls

but she's good now guys, really, I swears it

are we counting Sarah Jane Adventures because if we are, you can add Nicholas Courtney and Katy Manning to that list

I'm sure there's been more but they aren't on the tip of my tongue right now

S10 episode rankings according to GB

Oxygen > Extremis > The Pilot > Thin Ice > Knock Knock > TPatEotW > Smile > TLotL

Oxygen 8.221 - 1827 votes
Extremis 7.904 - 1903 votes
The Pilot 7.572 - 2530 votes
Thin Ice 7.445 - 1917 votes
Knock Knock 7.357 - 1810 votes
TPatEotW 7.27 - 1657 votes
Smile 6.691 - 2084 votes
TLotL 6.371 - 1565 votes

Peter Davison

it's a very exclusive list

The Curse of Peladon/The Monster of Peladon
The Invisible Enemy
The Web of Fear
the Turlough trilogy
Planet of Fire/The Caves of Androzani
Battlefield
The Happiness Patrol
Vengeance on Varos
The Keeper of Traken/Logopolis
The Leisure Hive
The Dalek Invasion of Earth

probably plenty more

oh fuck two more

Paradise Towers
The Green Death for Pertwee's expert masquerading skills

All of seasons 1 and 2 except The Reign of Terror, The Chase, and The Time Meddler.
All of seasons 25 and 26 except Silver Nemesis and Battlefield.
Best four seasons of Classic Who.

Oh yeah, forgot about Time Crash.

State of Decay.

>Battlefield
>The Happiness Patrol

This is so forced, user. At least when you did it with the monk trilogy, it was pointing out actual plotholes.

youtube.com/watch?v=VG1iTe1tniw

I was gonna ask why Matt sounds so tired but then I realized he's spent the better half of this year and all of last year filming so yeah understandable have a great day

Paradox machine number 2.

Battlefield's good when it comes to the Brig, Jean Marsh and funny when it comes to IF WE FIGHT LIKE ANIMALS WE DIE LIKE ANIMALS

it's meh but a fun romp

Why was Nardole written so poorly this episode?

Isn't the last bit from Survival?

Because he's not in it

gatiss