America doesn't have fine cuisi-

>America doesn't have fine cuisi-
APOLOGIZE

*guts you*

"""grilled""" """""cheeese""""" is unironically amazing

I enjoyed that movie a lot

looks delicious desu

it's not much different than french food (pic related)

gourmet burgers are a thing desu
they have nothing american beside the design tho, we have to use pure european ingredients to make it good

>That disgustingly amount of cheese
I would try it.

R A R E

A

R

E

UMA

Ruined the gross burger

DELICIA

burgers in general are kinda gross

no they're not you unamerican commie

american burgers are pretty bad tho
usually overcooked, sweet af bread, burned bacon, fluorescent tomato, cheap ketsup, gummy greens

Burgers are just sandwiches, they're only gross if you use gross stuff to make them

>c*lifornians

wrong coast buddy

That's a bit much effort for a slice of processed cheese between two slices of white bread.

>american "cheese"

Enjoy cancer kid

I've gotten a lot of cheese from the deli (swiss, german, vermont) and american is the best

>tfw American with a pathetic appetite

I feel so alone

>deli
Are there no non-American products in your supermarkets?

> spreads butter on bread
> pours oil on pan
??? explain

Depends on where you live I think. I live in a place with a ton of Portuguese people so we have a lot of Portuguese products like linguica, chouriço, etc. The main supermarket I go to has a lot of "ethnic" cuisine which is basically just mexican food even though no Mexicans live up here.

Butter to fry into the bread and oil to keep it from sticking? Although the butter should do that too.

File name kek

Foie gras comes from ducks, not pigs.

>Although the butter should do that too.
Yes

kek

looks nice

>

Where did you eat a burger?

>I live in a place with a ton of Portuguese people

Newark?

I've seen this before and never once noticed that there is a second Bloody Mary nestled between the fries and the sandwich. Wow.

The preparation seems nice but the ingredients look like plastic, gum and polystirene
I wouldnt touch american food with a pole, who knows what the fuck it's made of

LA MISERIA HUMANA EN SU MAXIMA EXPRESION.........EL AUTOR DE ESTE POST...........UN americANO ODIOSO, FRUSTRADO, ENVIDIOSO, CON COMPLEJO DE INFERIORIDAD COMO MUCHOS, QUE NO ENCUENTRA OTRA MANERA DE EXTERIORIZAR Y DESFOGAR LAS MISERIAS PROPIAS DE UN DON NADIE POBRE DIABLO REDUCIDO A DESECHO. !!!!!!!!!!! DAS LASTIMA !!! Ya lo decia Franklin delANO Roosevelt, el ex-presidente americANO

Roosevelt: EL americANO QUIERE SER RACIALMENTE ANGLOSAJON Y CULTURALMENTE CHICANO. Con que argumento valido me puede rebatir el pobre y triste autor americANO de este post. EL QUE DA RISA ERES TU Y TU POBRE VIDA ODIOSA. LOS ESTADOS, como lo dijeron muchos famosos, Es UNA MIERDA RECHASADA POR CADA RAZA DEL MUNDO, DESDE INDIGENA, BLANCA , ASIATICA, JUDIA ETC Y POR ESO NO HAY NADA EN MISSISSIPPI DE VALOR NI DE IMPORTANCIA, LA UNICA EXPORTACION QUE LOS ESTADOS LE DA AL MUNDO ES EL americANO: UN SER TORPE, HEDIONDO Y FEO. LAS MUJERES AMERICANAS? UN MONT0N DE PERRAS QUE FOLLAN mexicANOs!!! UNOS ESTADOS CONDENADOS, POBRES Y ASQUEROSOS, ENVIDIA DE NINGUN PAIS !!!

Fuck off back to Mexico with your spic-speak.

>I add oil to an already buttered slice of bread

aaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ el puertoANO