So he died from missing an ear?

So he died from missing an ear?

Probably. Is it surprising to you that it could be fatal?

That and he also pissed off the Gods by being related to a guy who murdered a bunch of jews apparently

So I've heard

I cant decide if I liked those scenes in the bowling alley or not

No chance the character died like that. He's probably broken mentally or something though

3 months later and no sign of him
Hes dead

Is that what you see?

Use the spoiler tag you faggot

are we to assume yuri is a time traveler since he killed all those villagers during WW2

It was all a dream.

no he died from his ancestors being mean to jews

>walking down the street
>group of angels spot you
>Start yelling about how your grandpa beat up some other people's grandpas 70 years ago
>they beat the shit out of you
>up until this point in the story, your grandpa has never been seen or mentioned by anyone, nor has anything happened to suggest the supernatural would be at play

FARGO

i used to read word up magazine

he's okay

>makes constant reference to his pride of his ancestors
>is as much of a piece of shit as grandpa
Ill agree with you on the supernatural part however

I like Ray Wise but it was really out of place. Hawley jerking off the Coen's a bit too much and the dialogue didn't mesh with this season all that well

Does anyone else miss Ray :(
I was watching some behind the scenes stuff and seeing him made me miss his presence

>he couldnt detect the massive tonal shift the season has had ever since Ray's death.
like night and fucking day. and ray wise and the bowling alley fits in perfectly with the night

what behind the scenes stuff?

About the makeup process Ewan went through to become Ray and Emmit. Its on the FX app

he needed to atone for the deaths of the six gorillion jews killed by the cossacks two hundred years ago

He also killed his girlfriend in 88. And the show takes place in 2010 so he's at least 43 there. And he doesn't look 43.

He's not dead retards. The dead russian Burgle is talking about is the russian journalist that was poisoned by putin. it was all over the news around the time the show takes place.

The whiteboard @ the hospital said March 15, 2010. I don't think that date aligns with your russian journalist theory

Yes, but Emmit told Varga that his men never came back. After the time skip. He isn't coming back.

the bowling alley is not purgatory, though that's what it represents. ray wise is not a judge, though that's what he represents. yuri dies in the bowling alley though, and ray wise + man behind the counter killed him.

>supernatural
hmmm what is season 1 and 2

the actor is 36. not at all ridiculous to believe he could be 42 or 43. the people that keep saying yuri is not the yuri from the opening scene are retarded.

he wasn't related to a guy who murdered a bunch of jews, he IS a guy who murdered a bunch of jews

>>supernatural
I was referring to this season alone, which was grounded for Fargo up until that point.

>constantly mentions cossack heritage
>in fact, only ever talks about cossacks when he speaks at all
>entire introduction to series is devoted to Yuri murdering his girlfriend for having a "big mouth" and then framing an innocent man

Who's the better waifu? MEW or Kirsten?

This hundred times. How can people be so fucking clueless? do you whiners watch anything else than anime and got? for fuck sake its annoying to argue with kids.

spoilers m8, plz

His ancestors did it. And considering he took pride in it and wanted to continue living like his ancestors, he is presumably going to get punished for it.

MEW is "wicked" too, she fucking killed a guy, full premeditation, in a horrible way. She and her retard boyfriend(honestly, if it wasnt for Varga ruinin his life, they would probably ruin his life), yet you don't see Ray Wise scolding and killing her.