Daily reminder if you don't wear a suit daily your a degenerate and part of the problem

Daily reminder if you don't wear a suit daily your a degenerate and part of the problem.

perfection

Reviewbrah is goat.

Real men wear suits

why is his head not correctly proportioned

This is what success looks like. I walk into a room dressed up, people trip over one another to introduce themselves, to listen to my vision. You walk into a room with your minecraft t-shirt, people scramble in finding a way to avoid conversation with you.

Bet this guy just absolutely slaughters pussy

*you're, goy.

I work from home you wall licker.

Anyway, doesn't your suit get ruined when you pull the fries out of the deep-fryer at McD's?

Suits are not good pieces of clothing. I am sorry. But they do not like good. And they are uncomfortable. They are bland and practically the opposite of stylish.

I sport well tailored suits that I order from Britain. Pic related.

that pizza looks delicious

My dress code requires a pencil skirt.

greatcoats are better

Unless you literally work on Wall Street, what jobs still have suits as the dress code? Even most law firms are just button-down shirt and trousers unless you're going to court or meeting with clients.

>wire frame glasses
>JUST facial hair
>huge tie and collar
>pinstriped jacket
>not buttoning all the buttons on your jacket
>jeans
>those fucking boots

I look super young (19 and people ask me if I'm in year 10) and I've had to wear suits for work, I feel like people look at me and think I am one of these freaks playing dress ups

This as well, these kids don't realise most places other than Banks just wear a collared shirt, long pants and dress shoes.

you're*

Fucking degenerate retarded faggot

subtle as fuck

19 is super young, wtf.

all you faggots wish you were as classy as he is

Ok, boss.

>Thinking you're supposed to button all the buttons on a jacket...

Lad, it's either the top 1 on a 2-buttoner or the top 2 on a 3-buttoner.

And with waistcoats, leave the bottom button undone.

>suit meme
>has coat
Is it u?

Not subtle at all, you're just slow.

At least he's on Sup Forums

What happened to the leaf that stormed into his house and wrestled him trying to make him review his pot brownies?

wearing a suit when you dont need to just makes you look stupid. I'm sure "reviewbrah" is autistic in some way

Suits are way too tryhard. Just wear a peacoat with a well fitting shirt and chinos. A nice scarf in the fall/winter is great too.

Just wear your megadeth shirt and cargo shorts, you tryhards.

I'm pretty sure every single person on this board is degenerate and/or part of the problem 2bh

this picture a punchline that needs no setup

I love review brother

Well I'm not white collar but I do have a suit. Hate the suit pants though. They're not very flattering

I prefer the country club look and go suit jacket with fitted trousers

I wear a suit every day, unless I'm playing golf. Executive management at a defense contractor. I meet with partners and clients every day, and even if I didn't, staff should look up to me and try to follow my example. When you walk into a room, who instantly looks like a leader: the shlub wearing a polo and khakis, or the man in a tailored suit?

Agreed. I wear one everyday

JUUUUUST

I don't understand. Do these guys not understand what a fucking tailor is? Is it that hard to go to a fucking Men's Wearhouse and get them to tailor it for like $50?

I agree suits can be tryhard, but double breasted anything is usually twice as tryhard. Scarfs as well but I live in subtropical climate so they are usually impractical even during the coldest months.

That tie is too big even by 70s standards.

That's about 4 sizes up from what he should be wearing. Also that's an overcoat, and a cheap one at that. I wear suits but not everyone has an office job so don't be a retard and say you need to wear one if you're a welder.

you're*

Nothing wrong with some D/S mate. I work in the international advertisement and media company here and dare I say it: I'm worth than Gavin degeneracy wise.
Not everyone can rock suit. I like to go for this casual look too, but more expensive and prep.

No lie, I would actually do that.

That's just a rule of thumb for Yanks and other uncivilised people who buy their suits off the rack at the mall and can't be trusted to understand why things are done they way they're done.

The bottom button in most common mass produced jackets is simply too far below the waistline to be buttoned and remains purely decorative, but there are suits where you are supposed to fasten all buttons.

In a two-button suit of this sort you would usually have the buttons more or less equidistant above and below the natural waist (the more common pattern has the top button at or just below the waist).

>your

Post boipucci or get out

Imo nothing beats the 3/4 length db coat for winter, brioni and oxxford make the best but you can pick up some alright ones for under 500 if you shop around.

Rate my family

Nice beard m9

d-does reviewbrah not have a dad bros???

He stabbed his father in an autistic fit of rage and was forced to spent almost a year in the psych ward. He lives with his mother now and is on heavy meds.

All he does now is review fast food and listen to shortwave radio, because that is what he used to do with his dad.

Is it really tryhard if almost everyone in the city wears peacoats? At least on the east coast.

Pic related

Update on John

The leaf JUSTED him big time

Wait....

Wait...

That's NOT AN ACT?!

He was passionately ranting about his hatred for degeneracy and how the white race is dying because of jews.

He the broke into tears because of the horror of it all.

this is not real

>I fought the patriarchy so you could get as much bbc as your little heart desires sweetheart.

Are you retarded?

He made like 3 recent vids just talking about being stalked and how he's scared for his life

Aren't you the stalker? Always using Asian proxies

This kid manages to find some decent pieces at Goodwill, but he doesn't tailor them, so he ends up looking sloppy as hell.

A guy his size must tailor his jackets and wear fitted shirts if he doesn't want to look like a tiny clown in a gigantic outfit.

An expensive suit that isn't tailored will make you look shittier than a cheap suit that's tailored to perfection.

He's definitely on the spectrum:
>Suit obsession
>Shortwave radio obsession

He was also swatted in 2014, I still have some pics from the something awful thread

>suit daily, regardless of setting
>wanting to be that young Republican from debate who watched CSPAN for fun

I have a pair of boots for cold weather, sneakers, a few jackets and thermals, and black tees and black denim jeans. All of it fits in a single backpack, and I don't have more clothes than I need. Every item matches every other item automatically, and it's never too inappropriate for the setting. When I get new clothes, which is rare, I throw out or give away some old ones. One tailored suit and one formal shirt in my closet for special occasions.

True redpilled wardrobe masterrace.

I don't know if he's actually stalking reviewbrah, but he's definitely seems obsessed with him.

He told a fan in a VORW that he believes god speaks to him through the static of his shortwave radio

He's more of a shcizo paranoid with a hint of Aspergers

Not so much, it's the style they're designed and the way they're tailored. It's been the case for a long time and it's basically never right to fasten all buttons.

If you fasten the bottom, the suit will flare out unless it's not tailored and fits badly.

Fastening all three buttons would make even the coolest of people look like an autistic retard with no experience of suits.

link source for any of this?
or was it all """"""deleted""""""

idk maybe a climate thing, I live in area where thick wool would be shitty uncomfortable overkill 364 days a year, thick ass double breasted peacoats are the realm of young "hipster" tryhards and the like, and also the picture of david beckham is single breasted and irrelevant to my first point but relevant to this one or the scarf comment if its thick, if it isnt then no its not really tryhard. It also depends entirely on who is wearing it, like a leather jacket. Some people can pull the look off, some cant.

My boss doesn't wear a suit, not even a tie. Therefore I can't wear a suit. It's business casual, if you dress formal in a business casual environment you will look like a retard. I try to dress as good as my boss but not better.

>actually caring what people think of what you wear past being clean and semi-presentable

stay autistic pol

This webm always gets me

anyone else get a strong urge to take a pair of scissors and chop off the top part of reviewbrahs ears?

You can tell he's a paranoid schizo in his recent reviews

That Canadian really put a toll on the old brah. It is what it is.

L!!!!! just checked his yt channel now you cuck and he posted a new review
Get Out PSYCHO STALKER!

Daily reminder if you do real man's work, wearing long sleeves will often get your arm ripped off.

This pic must trigger you then

I dress like the guy on the left

Can a man be anymore based?

Why are you so obsessed with Reviewbrah?

>not caring about what people think of what you wear

what are you a cs major

Can someone explain this thing between reviewbrah and the leaf, i havent been keeping up with, i only know from his recent vids that hes been gang stalked.

This suit looks baggy/poorly fit. Prole.

The leaf was doxxed yesterday

pic related apparently

The fucking club feet get me every time. Fuck.

He was stalking reviewbrah?

It's him. He's doing shameless self promotion via proxy.

God he looks liek a fucking leaf faggot truedeauite nigger. Good thing we got him.

We ALL know YOU are the leaf, you stupid POS

Yeah, hid outside his house and barged in while taking pics of brah crying or some shit like that

Lol that's gay

This, if you've seen these threads before you should recognize the same style of posting.

no the leaf is now proxy from Japan
He's utterly obsessed.
it's getting rather scary imo

>Not so much, it's the style they're designed and the way they're tailored.

If that's how you get them tailored. Any reasonably competent tailor could make you a well fitting paddock-cut suit where you would have to fasten all buttons.

Being unable to conceive of this and instead clinging to rules of thumb devised for working class folks who don't understand how suits work is just sad.

t. nephew of a Saville Row tailor

He claimed in a VORW he was honing his dart skills so he could quote "stick a dirty nigger right in between the eyes"

That really made me think when I heart it...