What... the... fuck

what... the... fuck...

I hate america now!!!! >:[

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SsjaRBk-W68
youtu.be/Vnu5uW9No8g
youtube.com/watch?v=aDaOgu2CQtI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That webm gives me the feelgoods, makes me feel bad we didnt do it a third time.

But it ended the war, didnt it?

your a fucking psychopath

Next time don't start a fucking war with us.

The day that Japan felt the Bern.

I would kill a billion foreigners if it saved one American life.

We warned the damn gooks.

Should have nuked Germany too, maybe they would have drawn good cartoons as well.

We should have used more

chat shit, get banged #001

Barefoot Gen?

>WwtEJJ
>WEJ
>JEW

>keep milking an atrocity 80 years after the fact
Who does this sound like?

The Japs had it coming considering all the atrocities they committed in China and East Asia

but you are wrong... america started the war by putting an oil and steel embargo on japan which crippled there economy, it was clearly an act of economic warfare

I love America. I wanna move there and marry a qt and have lots of kids.

I just wish they would nuke the middle east.

0/10

>parachute on the bomb

I get triggered every time I see this

no. the japs were willing to surrender before with the condition of keeping their emperor

america doesnt need racemixed abo mongrel babies

Guess they shouldn't have started a war with us.

Wrong Asians, Cletus. Go back to fucking your cousin.

This guy gets it.

the US's allies i.e. China demanded a total surrender of the Japanese

so in a way, it ended the war the way the US's allies demanded it must end

Does Argentina? Mixed abo would make you guys whiter atleast.

>keeping their emperor
They started the war, then they wanted to negotiate. Fuck that, eat these nukes.

Am I kawaii yet, America-kun?

still wasnt necessary to end the war

KAAAAAAAAAAAANADA!!
TETSSSSSSSSSSSSSUOOOO!!!!

THIS is what happens when you piss whites off. The world hasn't seen whites pissed since then, and I hope they don't have to for a long time.

Raping and murdering women and children also wasn't necessary in fighting China, so why did the gooks do it you fucking disgrace?

>the japs were willing to surrender
[citation needed]. Some Japanese ministers (a minority) were willing to start negotiations on a truce with the explicit goal of dragging them out as long as possible until the Americans couldn't stand the casualties anymore.
Even with the nukes *and* the Soviet invasion it was still a tie which the emperor broke and even THEN the hardliners tried a coup.
But sure, keep repeating your dank "they was going to be peaceful and shit" meme.
I'm sure that the countless millions being butchered by the increasingly desperate IJA across East Asia, or the Allied PoWs who would have starved to death en masse within the next three months would have been grateful that Japan's gargantuan chimpout, chronic backstabbery and general cuntiness was being indulged.

Nips, chinks, gooks, all the same goddamn thing

probably pretty fun desu

watch grave of the fireflies

fuck america nigger

black business man as president lmao

fuuku yuuuuuuu

>embargo is an act of war

>chinaman detected
dont you have a dog to cook

>not knowing maximum destruction altitude
>not incinerating your crew

It's like you can't even science

so is nuking people

But it sure as fuck worked.

I'm ignorant.

someone explain to me the difference in killing a bunch of people with one bomb, which is supposedly a war crime to some people. And 'strategic' bombing of Japanese and German cities that sometimes killed just about as many people in one night.

Yeah I get the bomb ushered in a new age or warfare that could spell the doom of mankind. But why are those two bombings considered so much worse than say Dresden, or the Tokyo firebombing. or any of the other bombings throughout the war?

you are one retarded bohemianigger

off urself to be frank FAMILY (means family)

THIS is standard man american

haha, you even cant talk about supirorrity

stupid fat norsemen

thanks

It is an act of war when you're deprived of the fuel necessary to wage your war machine. Learn to warfare. That's not even adding the fact the US was NOT neutral and was supplying arms to Japan's enemies.

I actually support the bombings. The japs would never give up otherwise

Because both sides lost WWII. (((History))) was written that way.

More people died in the firebombing raids than died from the atomic bombs. The atomic bombs were just a way to say that when we threatened, "prompt and utter destruction" we meant it.

>preventing war is an act of war

too nuch google, my slanty eyed friend

it bling glaet honor make kamikaze
oh herro u rike our pranes?
we have pranes to it dlop big boy
sirry axis

weird looking gook fucks

>But why are those two bombings considered so much worse than say Dresden, or the Tokyo firebombing. or any of the other bombings throughout the war?
The KGB-controlled Western peace movement constantly maintained that nukes were the worst thing ever, effectively magic death spells.
That propaganda has stained western thought on the subject for decades.
The goal here isn't to say "it's terrible that people died", although those might be the actual words. The goal is to say "the very idea of a nuclear war with the USSR is an abomination and also America is of evil".

I like japan and anime but those niggas kinda deserved it, it was overkill after so many battles lost in the pacific but they raped, burned and experimented on living human being so.

yeah, because they were going full manifest destiny on SEA.

And a ching ching nip nog ping pong to you good sir.

hey you're quite welcome my man

Australia does it again folks...

>prevented war

Learn what an act of war is. Already committed one way before cutting the oil.

Yeah it was, it saved American lives. Saved Japanese lives too actually.

it was only bantz

So seeing how you type, it really made me think, you know? So my question is how fucked up are your hands from the radiation that you type like that?

A weapon of mass destruction can only be used for one thing. You may think it will bring peace and harmony, but it wont have that effect until you use it.. at least once.

Which anime is this?

Damn straight. Fucking nips.

Ya no
It was deserved.

> started it and chose the wrong side.
> commiting war crimes and murder on near genicide levels
> refused to surrender when we had made the most destructive weapons ever created
and there's no way a land invasion would of been worth it , would of been phyrric at best

I think the Japanese fucking invading the European colonies was pretty much a fucking act of war you dumb nip nong bing bong
(p.s. thats why the US cut off oil to the Japanese in the first place)

this, obviously

>invading European colonies
>act of war against the United States

fuck beat me to it

Sweet bait thread

>pilots fw

>the US which was best buddies with West Europe namely france to whom the colonies belonged

Have you ever studied the history of the Jews? Did you know that they have always banded together as a tribe, infiltrated governments, monopolized the financial systems of nations, instigated wars, and intentionally created chaos in societies? The Jews have mass murdered hundreds of millions of non-Jews over the centuries but they've seized control of the media so you'll never find out.

Justice For Germans
youtu.be/SsjaRBk-W68

Adolf Hitler - The Greatest Story Never Told
youtu.be/Vnu5uW9No8g

Moral of the story is don't start shit you can't finish.

Japan had a delusional belief in the divinity of their race due to luck against the Mongols twice, and picked a fight against the greatest industrial power in the world that enjoyed a safe space from WW2 conflict on its shores.

Japan's entire strategy was to strike an early blow and hoped the US sued for peace. They failed, and we made them a protectorate.

Are you part north korean?

I will consider this fair and nonbiased when they also release an anime documented the brutal rapes and murders of millions of innocent Chinese by Hirohito's Japan.

>Japenese murdering 100.000s of chinese civilians during ww2

"OMG NEVER FORGET 2 NUKES ;((((!!!!! Desu Desu Moshi Moshi"

Truman just wanted to test the toys and since Americans thought of japs as subhumans, they didn't give a fuck.

Those saying it was revenge for the atrocities, that's BS, before the war even began US soldier were having their head formatted by the propaganda to think of japs as nothing but animals.

Burgers troops were literally collecting and sending home jap skulls as souvenirs trough the mail.

Burger logic dictates that any cruelty vs the enemy is allowed, because "we can", but the reverse sends them into spastic fits of rage and ranting.

>the US which waited years while said best buddies were getting conquered and annexed by Nazi Germany

There was never any real reason to bomb Japan.

A naval blockade would have been enough to make them surrender.

youtube.com/watch?v=aDaOgu2CQtI

rororor America Stronk

fuck u nippon
Aug 6, 1945 best day of my life

They nearly had a coup after two nukes, and wanted to keep fighting. They would've gone 10 years in a blockade without capitulating.

>what is isolationism
>what is not wanting to get involved in that european bullshit
>what is a US History 101 course

p.s. that also explains why the US only embargoed Japan for invading France's coloneis rather than declaring war, because you know, it was trying to support its allies without actually going to war??

God bless the Japanese for being the catalyst for ending the US's policy of isolationism amirite

Hey dipshits, guess what?

The firebombing of Tokyo killed more people than both nukes combined.

No, the war ending have nothing to do with America but sure as hell it was necessary since Japan was planning to use biological weapon to attack USA.

>mfw a fellow American tries his hardest at epic bantz but fails
>mfw I'm giving him a pity reply
>mfw no face

Their emperor was literally a figurehead.
You do realize that, right?

Burgers never admit they ahve been subjected to brainwashing. It's a coping mechanism they use to explain away their acts of wanton cruelty.

>not wanting to get involved in that european bullshit
>wanting to get involved to help our best buddies

Pick one.

And that group would be burger boy?