ERIC TRUMP BROWSES Sup Forums

Hi Eric.

I am 99% sure you browse Sup Forums. Aside from the multiple posts in Trump General from people claiming that they also have evidence that you browse Sup Forums or some anecdote or story or whatever... Well. I actually don't have solid concrete evidence that you browse Sup Forums. However...

I just know that YOU were the one who set up the whole Reddit AMA. You were assisting Donald with it. How do I know?

The AMA allegedly began while Trump was in the air on his private jet heading to a rally. A rally that YOU spoke at: youtube.com/watch?v=vcb_VzvM3Vw

So you were on the same plane. Also many people on Reddit claim that you browse Reddit too. I would bet that you are the one behind Reddit and also behind all these rumors of Sup Forums influencing Donald's decisions. And perhaps you are yourself a believer in the power of meme magic, and you have shown your father this power, and he understands that there are forces in this world beyond the understanding of you or I. And that's why there was that rumor going around that when Sup Forums didn't like Mike Pence when the leak happened, Trump wanted to back out of the choice because of the overwhelming negative reaction. Luckily we came around.

So anyway. Yeah. That's all I got. But if anyone wants to do the work of actually digging it up, I'm sure there's ample evidence out there. I just know that the canal between The_Donald and Sup Forums is not long at all, and Sup Forums is already well known within young Republican circles. Because of the recognizable Nazi Frogs after all.

Please discuss. And Eric, if you're out there, why don't you give us a wink? And also, is your brother going to run for Mayor of New York? I don't think so. I think something else. Governor or something. We'll see. I hope you are well.

Pic related Eric is a meme

Pure autism.

Bump

You should to open this thread at multiple times of a day if you wanny to catch him.

I WANT TO BELIEVE

hi user, im eric trump

hi Eric

Bump

Why the fuck should we care? We need to be going after Clinton. Trump's doing terrible in the polls
fuck off with this bullshit

he does look especially pale and awkward to actually be often browsing this shithole

He does not browse pol you faget. He has a family and job. Unlike most people on this site.

Hey Eric. Please bring up an amendment to ban mind reading and mind control of citizens.

Hi Eric!

this thread is lame and op is lame. sheesh. this is lame.

>looking pale
means hes not a shitskin like you

why did you convert to judaism? cuck.

Hi Eric!

Apparently it's that mudshit soldier's parents who are touching people's feefees. The people who are dumb enough to be swayed by that aren't worth keeping.

These people will be killed in the coming decade anyways, by us or their beloved muslims/minorities. We win.

>allegedly
>allegedly
>allegedly
>99% sure

kek

Hey Eric! What the fuck is wrong with your face? Have you considered plastic surgery?

which one ? both ?

Myspace-angle but for men?
He looks really ugly in all other pictures.

>hey user
>I heard you have a problem with pure aryan facial aesthetics
>care to explain which of your grandparents was jewish?

Hi user.

I'm currently in the Netherlands on business.

I really like how brutally honest you guys are, although I don't really like the racist stuff.

You're right about the Jews, though. Don't tell my sister.

Best regards and let's Make America Great Again.

Eric

Maybe a glaze of nigger semen would make him more appealing?

I doubt it but I bet Barron does

Im not eric
Im actually a spic named after a prominent jewish figure in spanish.
Also i stood with Rand
Then the fucker went and pussied out like a bitch and undid damn near 2 years of building up good faith to his name.
Fucking prick

Eric, if you do visit Sup Forums, please I'M BEGGING YOU stop coming here. Do not have anything to do with this horrible website.

Hi Jesus

Kill yourself, OP.

Hello Sup Forums

Eric Trump here. I can't provide any proof because the headlines will read "Eric Trump browses Nazi website".

None of us, especially Don are planning on running for public office, we will be running the business.

I also do browse reddit but I had little to do with setting up the reddit AMA. We have a team that sets up engagements strategically.

I have to say that I only discovered Sup Forums and Sup Forums when several people sent me links to the various Trump General threads here, and usually when I post, I am working on getting something added to the copy+pasted items listed on each Trump General thread.

Some of you may remember, if you saw it, my pushing for Dinesh D'souza's "Hillary's America" to be added to the thread a few weeks ago.

I want to make something clear to all of you before I go.

My father is being completely genuine in his campaign and his intentions. He didn't want to be a president. If anything, it has made our day-to-day operations more complicated.

Remember to vote Trump in November - every vote counts. We cannot do this without you, the supporters. I don't want to specifically comment on policy, however, I assure you that our intentions are genuinely in the best interests of all citizens in the United States.

If you haven't watched any of my fathers speeches, please do so, as the media has proven to be completely biased. My father cannot be bought, and without going into any detail, many have tried.

lol shutup faggot trump isnt brittish

my father is half-Scottish, and of course we all got UK citizenship also

I'm currently at Turnberry

What do you have against Eric Trump?

Shitposting aside, on the 1% chance you actually are Eric.

You're a qt and I wish I could vote for Trump.

you know what they say about white trash

i want to believe

He looks like a stereotypical movie villain.

Maybe he's here right now, ever watching.

Kek blesses this

I would bang any one of trumps kids...after he's done with them of course.

Eric, if you're here, please tell your dad to stop sperging out on insignificant stupid shit like Mexican judges and that Khan guy.

I'm not worried now because there's a lot of time to recover, but we shouldn't have to keep digging your dad out of holes he put himself in.

believe away, although I must deny everything because, you know, nazi fregs

What is your honest opinion of the kinds of posts on this board?

ERIC FOR FUCK'S SAKE HOW STUPID ARE YOU

DON'T COME HERE

YOUR BROWSING HISTORY COULD BE HACKED FROM YOUR ISP

YOU MUST NOT EVER COME HERE TO THIS HEIL HITLER / NIGGER FEST

LEAVE NOW AND NEVER RETURN

I am Eric.

I will post a time stamp next post if this one gets trips. No Lies, I am Eric. Here goes the roll...

Sorry guys, Kek spoke. Can't show you. But believe me. My dad is going to make America great again.

fuck that faggot mexicunt la raza faggot judge

and fuck that mudslime brotherhood faggot khant fuck too!

these aren't holes, they are tactical wins, WE WILL NOT BE PUSHED AROUND ANYMORE!!

the media keeps springing these traps and clutching their pearls like they're going to faint with proxy offense, and every time, he refuses to back down

Eric Trump is married to a Jew, and had a Jewish wedding under the Chuppah you retard.

Lara Yunaska, is a TV producer and Power Jew.

Sup Forumsfags are so clueless

there seems to be a lot of shills, but they mostly amuse me with their patheticness

certainly a lot of funny posters, and some juicy info, not sure how much of it I believe, but some of it certainly checks out

AND KEEP YOUR AUTIST FAGGOT BROTHER BARRON OFF THIS SITE TOO

Eric we will MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

it's ok, my RAM speed is set to 1776mhz, this obfuscates the data gates and feeds high entropy into my history logs

Welp, you caught me. AMA

YOU STUPID FUCK YOU'RE AS DUMB AS YOUR DAD

Hey guys, Eric Trump here. I've been coming here for awhile and thought I'd drop by and say thanks for supporting my dad!

I do have to admit though, with all of the recent stuff my dad has been saying, I feel like he's gone too far. I think it's time we rallied around a candidate who will really beat Hillary in the general election, Ted Cruz.

All you have to do is...give him the delegates...

>Eric Trump
>Nazi Uniform
>Unaware that Eric Trump married a Power Jew
>Unaware that Eric Trump had a Jewish wedding under the Chuppah
>Unaware that all of Trump's adult children married Jews

Sup Forumsfags are so fucking clueless

no, he is smarter, but I am more cunninger!

Notice me, senpai, the post

Hi, it's me, Eric. You all have autism and I'm never coming back. Don't ever talk to me or my wife's father-in-law ever again.

Donald is very up to date with technology, internet phases, and "meme magic". He browses reddit regularly and tries to stay away from Sup Forums as much as possible, but that proves to be a daunting task considering his immense popularity on this board alone. The Don is in the know ;)

Hey Op.

;)

Do you think shillary will rig the election and if so what will the don do about it?

Wait, what? I'M Eric Trump!

Sorry, but you'll never get verification, only subtleties.

Why would someone who is married to a Jew and had their wedding under the Chuppah browse an anti-semitic image board?

Eric Trump hear,

# MAGA !

I'm honestly not sure if she will, I know she'll want to, but it might lead to civil war.

Our game plan is unchanged, win with a landslide so big she'll be buried in it

Did you see how they recently changed the voting methadology to give her a boost, pathetic. Look at her crowds.

If she does rig it, expect legal and massive PR challenges. My father never backs down! EVER! I can't tell you the full plan, but we have ways of keeping them honest

you know that most of the 1% isn't Jews, right?

and most Jews aren't part of the 1%?

you think the top jews don't hate the lesser jews too? you think every jew doctor and accountant is in on the White genocide script? no, they are targets too. Well, a lot of them, anyway

ok, well, to clarify, I'm not really eric trump

HAHAHAHA IS BARRRONE!!

have to go now, mummy has baked cookies and I need a glass of milk

Lol

The Trump family is literally married to the 1% Jews.

You're so fucking clueless, do your research.

Trump has a few golf courses in Turnberry so it's possible

Also Hi Eric I'm a Hispanic, although I came legally and I'm proud to say I'll vote for your dad this November. Any chance you'll need Hispanics in your deportation force?

ITT:

>Sup Forums sucks up to a billionaire's son

How the mighty have fallen. I'd be much more interested to know if Jeb! comes here.

He is one of the reasons I now have a nose fetish.

yeah, looks fucking bad right now, doesn't it?

but at this point, what difference does it make?

Does ur dad ever hire losers that browse pol all day

how vicious are you? will you beat them?

sure, sure

it's the first question he asks

Jeb would have been on suicide watch long ago if he came here.

soo, there must be a few good jews that you like, hmm, my little boychik?

david cole?

bobby fischer?

they were pretty based

norman finkelstein, reasonably ok

amiright? such a deal do I have for you goy