The admin of this website is a Hillary supporter

The admin of this website is a Hillary supporter.

So why should I believe you over him?

I don't read Chink shit, what's it say?

Owner* he just owns the domain

Doesn't moderate or anything

Because he's a cuck

Hiroshima Toshiba can get fucked!

Hey you Jap-fuck just kill yourself. That goes for every Hillary Clinton supporter, the world has enough pussy ass know-nothing queers sitting on their fat asses all day

No wonder there are so many slide threads.

Because I had the good judgment not to buy this website.

Jackie Sup Forums is no more blue-pilled than Moot was.

He said it is rather interesting to see all these women being elected to leadership roles in unstable time. And he says probability of Hillery becoming president is high.

Because they do it

>for free

He has to go back.

He mentions new Tokyo governor, British pm, and German Chancellor Merkel.

Nips were put in concentration camps for a reason.

>Hiroshima Toshiba

Just commenting on how it's interesting the Tokyo, UK and Germany are all run by women despite the uncertain times we live in, and it's probably part of her popularity.

No mention of supporting her.

I doubt Hiroshimoot Nagasaki would actually be the kind of person to endorse this cunt, considering he tolerates our existence

But who does moot support?

>a corrupt piece of shit that sells the userbase for $$$
>supports another corrupt piece of shit that sells the userbase for $$$
The better question is, why would you believe him

NO HE IS NOT.

LEARN MOONRUNES YOU NEWFAG GO TO

Snacks.

all you assblasted fucks who dont even know what he said ripping him a new one.

he could be calling her a fucking cunt for all we know

WHO CAN DECIPHER THE MOON RUNES FOR US?

how hard was it to learn moon? i'm not weeb, just curious.

he's literally japanese

This is correct.

I did about two years in university, and I could manage a basic conversation when I got here in 2006. Lived rural so I needed to use it all the time and studied a lot too. Got my JLPT N1 in 2012, which basically shows native level fluency.

Hard, but not impossible if you put the time in.

White dude, not Japanese.

I firmly believe in Hillary's secret message of peace with Muslims.

>he thinks the jap flags on Sup Forums are ethnic japanese
top kek

cops bread

The Reich will rise again

Do whatever you want, make sure you shut the fuck up about it though.

did you teach english in rural japan?

Mentally-hill or not, gook-moot stood up for our free speech here when reddit tried to get this board deleted.

How many chinky pussies have you obliterated with your howaitu penisu?

pretty hard. the state department and army train language speakers and they rate it in the hardest category.

the only harder languages are literally 1k year old languages from dead civilizations

Yes, for 3 years, then I got a supervisory position, and later transferred into corporate work.

I dunno, 6 or 7? Not much for sleeping around, and I'm married now.

Effort matters, I have a friend who's been here a decade too, never studied, can't have a non-basic conversation.

yeah I never said effort didn't matter.

but jp and chinese are basically the hardest living languages on the planet.

some argue strange african languages are harder but 1. you're never going to learn them 2. their vocabularies are tiny etc.

they're effectively the hardest on the planet.

and for that matter, western euro languages are AMONG the hardest on the planet, english and german in particular. it's just easier for us because we're native and learning a related language is much easier

the time for a jp or cn to convert into the other language is half the time it takes for us

>their vocabularies are tiny etc.

How dare you, they have hundreds of words for gibsmedats.

And immersion helps a lot too. When you want the internet fixed, it's a bid motivation.

The leader of our nation is a hillary supporter. Why should you believe us over him?

I trust strangers over black men.

The only "hard" part of japanese is that you need to know thousands of kanji, even then it's not hard, just very very time consuming, and most people give up because they don't see progress after a month

My freshman Japanese class went from 26 to 11 a week after we started kanji.

Room smelled better too, honestly speaking.

which would cause more chaos for the usa; hillary or trump winning?

i am bored as fuck and i need happening threads

kek

the average american can recognize around 20k words but only actively uses around 10k. a college educated person might recognize around 40k or more and actively use 20k. a large dictionary might have 800k words.

for third world languages like javanese, their MAXIMUM vocabulary in the entire language, such as in a dictionary, is 20k. maximal kek

africans max out around 5k in their vocab size. I'm talking about african americans.

most african languages have three numbers. one, two, and many. most lack descriptives such as "fewer"

speaking a simple english sentence to them is like learning calculus. which is why they can only speak in ebonics. they're literally too stupid to be able to string together our setnences.

thats it, i support moot

finnish seems hard too

Yea rite moot thinks snacks is a faggot

define hard

it's the HARDEST living language alongside chinese

I never said it was impossible, or hard relative to rocket science. for a language it's pretty hard, and this is universally agreed upon. the hardest part for me was that they simply express things differently. so you're not just learning tens of thousands of vocabulary, you have to learn tens of thousands of expressions relevant to a context. you can easily say something grammatically correct that just doesn't make sense, or is uncouth

I remember a coworker at one point saying "having a girlfriend isa very nice thing," and thinking "uhhh okay." what he meant was he WANTED a girlfriend. a vague statement in english, but a declaration of intent in japanese. my boss would say stuff like this that confused me for a long time.

Explains Leslie Jones' Twitter

>tfw not the only old fag

and that's why m00t was a faggot. snacks was based

don't know much about finnish. isolates tend to be harder though, yes. languages tend to self-simplify as they spread and become cosmopolitan. the forms of chinese and japanese we encounter are the SIMPLIFIED forms of those languages established to unify dialects and establish trade over thousands of miles. japanese used to be tonal, for example. chinese used to have more tones, and all words used to be a single syllable.

finnish is (probably) lke icelandic, an ancient languae preserved in a very old form. that makes it hard, but even then it's easier than eastern asian languages.

>tfw was thinking about going 1 year in japan to study japanese and to make new experiences because life sucks now

Is it really that hard?

yeah, I don't disagree with you there, There's all kinds of shit people say in english that doesn't make completely intuitive grammatical sense, and all languages have their own versions of those, but if you can slog through the kanji the hard part is over, conjugations and particles and the like take much less time

>gorilla
>Im am a comedian
keke

literally monkeys

Sup Forums has been moderated by the government since around '08. You Sup Forumsastards are late to the disinformation game. At least, someone, maybe moot and his mods, used to give us hints when the government was forcefully moderating this place. Not and more, just shills and cancer memes.
>pepe, etc

Enjoy your stay here.

>unstable time
its the other way around they made it worse

African languages were entirely oral until 20 years ago, so you can imagine how extremely limited abstract thoughts and expressions are for the people using up all their childhood learning power in such cultures.

>he doesnt remember when the canary died a month ago

yea the asian languages still have single syllable words that are the same but pronounced differently for different meanings

i probably couldnt learn something like chinese desu i struggled with german in school

>DJT

I dunno about you, but I still trip up on complicated clauses sometimes, usually I start with the part of the clause I'd start with in english, and have to break it into two sentences. definitely not articulate of me

Untwist your tongue, Riddler.

their brains just aren't big enough. that's the beginning and end of it.

javanese lived in the jungle and ate each other until 30 years ago and they STILL have larger vocabularies than blacks

the jungle in java is different than africa, but that's not what causes the difference.

american blacks still only have a vocab size of 5k. that's what an ESL learner has, kek.

receptive vocabulary is more reflective of culture. blacks can probably kiiiind of figure out around 10k. but immediate recall vocab is more reflective of brain power

I thought it was just chink languages that were monosyllabic?

it's not really that bad, desu. modern chinese has a variety of suffixes and prefixes that basically eliminate the problem for common words

im pretty new, but yeah the thing that fucks me up the most is sentences with like 2 quotes 3 conditionals in casual speech so you can't fucking tell if って is a substitute は or a qoute and you can't tell if you don't have context for the situation

i thought vietnamese was also but apparently its not

Chinese hasn't been monosyllabic since around the time the Roman Empire was around. Their sound system has simplified drastically since then and they started using mostly multisyllable words to avoid homophones.

yeah you just said what I was trying to say more clearly than me. I don't know if I'll ever really have a good command of those things, desu. it makes complete sense to me when I hear it, I just can't construct them well.

I imagine a super expensive immersion program could help me with it, but I dealt with the reverse of this situation when I taught over there, and the majority of them just can't work through it. I think it might be neurological.

grammar is undoubtedly the most evident expression of iq complexity. it's why niggers simply CANNOT use proper grammar. you can train them to speak with a polite accent, you can train them to use the right words, but they simply CANNOT adapt to grammar.

I used to have students who knew all sorts of complex medical terminology and understood everything I said but simply couldn't reproduce it.

fuck man.

chinese is easier in these terms though. I'm hoping I get further

You'd be better off getting the basics (order food, taking a train, etc.) and about 500 kanji under your belt first. It's the best way to make use of the opportunity.

"If I was still a slave, they'd breed me!"
>this is the nicest thing she can say about herself.

>womens put into high positions in times of instability

I know for many corporations when they think the company is about to implode the put a woman in charge to be the fall guy.

I meant chink language groups, which were monosyllabic as a formative group. I just didn't feel like typing all that.

erectus walks among us

Who cares what Hyundai Sushi has to say.

So i should go for it anyway?

I will go on a school that will teach me the basics and even help me get a job.

I want to do it but what you said about the language being impossible to learn kinda makes me feel sad.

>white

start learning the language before you go imo

>which would cause more chaos for the usa; hillary or trump winning?
Trump. So much Trump. A Trump victory would leave a permanent crater on the internet.

>I will go on a school that will teach me the basics and even help me get a job.

The basics are better learned at home in my opinion, you'll benefit more from immersion once you have them under your belt. And you're limited by law how much you can work a week, so you can save cash as well. It's not impossible at all, you just need to allocate your time/financial resources well.

White than you, Hanshammed

>A Trump victory would leave a permanent crater on the internet.
And a some other places also.

Oh an hiro chun, you fucking weeb

unless you go to a pretty good uni they can't really help you get a job.

idunno manz do what you want. I think saving leaning tower of pizza land is more important. learn how to shoot a gun

There is this program where i can pay in advance for 6000 Euros and i get the school, the place where to sleep.

Then i start stuidying there and after 3 months start working a little bit.

How hard are the basics? Why cant i just learn them at school?

Sorry for all of these questions but i need to know.

Chinese has to be harder.

Japanese has like 10,000 moonrunes necessary for proficiency? China is the one who created those moonrunes. They have vastly more of them. It's a language created out of drawing little pictures with like 5000 years of history behind it.

No problem

- For 6000 euros, I wouldn't expect to have to work, to be honest.

- The basics are pretty difficult, because it's totally different from European languages, but it seems extreme to study them at a school (especially for that much).

You can pick up a textbook with a CD/DVD and start learning hiragana/katakana and basic grammar and conversation on your own. Same with the first 100 or so kanji. If you're at university, see if there are Japanese students who'll help you in exchange for Italian help (I did this back home).

Once you have a basic grasp (maybe JLPT N5 or 4), maybe look for a language school and ask them about how much you can work on a student visa (any Italian restaurant would jizz to have a native on the staff, every foreign restaurant is like that).

If you work while going to school, you'll have more immersion and it'll help you with the expenses.

2136 kanji, plus kana (hiragana and katakana) is considered everyday use (JHS graduate). There are more though, of course.

the basics are easy if you're smart. if the basics aren't easy I guarantee you it doesn't get easier. me telling you that if the basics are hard you should give up does NOT discount that effort is needed. but it's like digging a canal with a spoon instead of a tractor.

I'll honestly advise you now that if you had trouble learning english or another western language you should not attempt to start. ease at start is NOT a function of work ethic, ease at start is a function of iq. success in 2 years after yuo pass the easy basics is a function of effort. there's a difference.

I'll make a single exception: someone who is tirelessly, obsessively social, as in, extremely stupid, too stupid to realize that he's killing himself by working so hard to impress people around him, someone that lit himself on fire on snapchat to be popular kid and spends 90% of his waking hours trying to become popular...

these people are so relentlessly social that even if they're stupid they might succeed (kanji throws a wrench in that moreso than other languages.)

Actually im thinking about using this site:

go nihon

Could you look at it and tell me what you think about it?

It seems very well done.

I have learned english by myself thanks to the internet and i can talk with other foreign people.

With the help of the school i think i can make it.

nippo has about half the moons for every chink rune

the difference is that chinese is mostly phoenetic, as in, most of them the radical explains the pronunciation. nipnap on the other hand, very few of them have phoenetic radicals, the ones that do, are derived from chinese, and inconsistent. they also all have 2-4 different readings.

japanese is definitely harder in terms of reading

>otherchan user trying to start shit where none exists

Hiro is just the owner anyway. The real power is still in the triumvirate.

It's an older meme, but it's legit.

Looks legit, it's worth remembering that if you live in a smaller city, you'll have a lower cost of living as well (but work might be more difficult to find). And if they set you up with a visa, that's a lot less work too, to be honest.

Oh, and install Rikai-kun/chan in your browser, reads kanji for you. I still use it sometimes.

I'd saying having the kana makes it easier, it's just 100% kanji in Chinese.

you dont know what he is saying. your relying on the google jew to translate it

google is on record as trying to remove all references to trump during the primary because the poo in the loo jew who is ceo doesnt like trump

>pussy ass know-nothing queers sitting on their fat asses
thats this whole board tho

REEE STOP TELLING THEM ABOUT OUR SECRET PARADISE!

JAPAN IS FULL, DON'T COME HERE.

chinese has a syllable system actually

kana is mostly just used for verb endings and foreign words. there are no verb endings in chink, and foreign words use the syllables in chinese or a constructed word that makes just as much sense 公共汽车(車). you can probably figure out what this means

and more of their characters have a phonetic component

kids learn characters with pinyin, so it's just like furigana.

I think it's fine, desu

Based nip

Social chaos? Trump. Honestly it would kind of suck social media wise, it would breathe life back into that parasite Jon Stewart's career.

As far as world politics and economics? Hillary. Trump seems to be interested in developing relations with nations such as Russia, which would create regional stability.
Hillary comes off as a warhawk and is, as far as the record is concerned, far more open to corruption and buy-out. There is nothing American about her and she'll sell this country's future to the highest bidder. Trump, he may be that way as well, but it is far less apparent and he has so much tied up in America's prosperity.

I can usually understand Chinese a bit since it's largely the same, but then I hit a name and I'm fucked. Happens at work, I hate it.

also japanese constructions such as 大丈夫 (big husband) which means "okay" are fucking stupid. they were borrowed for their sound components, and remain as an archaic construction.

there are so many of them taken from ancient language that remain it makes me want to kill myself sometimes.

chinese has very very very few of these. the pronunciation is consistent except in the cases of prefixes and suffixes to very specific types of verbs and the like.

this