What superhero would you cast him as? I'm surprised marvel never did shit with him

what superhero would you cast him as? I'm surprised marvel never did shit with him
>inb4 nightcrawler

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pt9wnawn7xQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nightcrawler

The Question.

>best actor of present-day
>capeshit

Wew. You are now aware that you live in a world, a terrifying world, where there are people right this moment who use terms such as "canon" and "cinematic universe" when talking about films and television shows.

A terrifying world where imagined characters on a screen are required, according to those who discuss them, to adhere to "ground rules" set out by the creators of said-characters. A terrifying world where those that discuss these characters and their actions, are actually enraged if said-characters deviate from the mannerisms expected of them, the mannerisms that may have initially been set in the pages of a comic book.

Think about that. A comic book. For children. Yes, pictures and words on the same page, which are meant to be read by children, that are actually read by adults who then bicker and express their frustration at film-adaptations of these comic books not being "faithful". Faithful to a comic book. That's supposed to be read by young children.

This is your world. This is the world of capeshit. Terrifying, isn't it?

Either this, or Moon Knight on Netflix.

The Nerd-fucker

>superhero
he'd be a better villain and you know it.

off the top of my head? Dr. Strange but cucumbersnatch ruined that.

if he was younger, i would say he'd be a prime Terry McGinnis.

honestly i think he'd do better as a supervillain. he'd make a good cletus kasady.

he better be scarecrow in the batman

holy shit moon knight would be perfect honestly

I can see that

wolverine reboot

Is Jake a poor mans Dicaprio? It seems like he desperately wants to be in Leo's lane.

Superboy

Great idea, but I doubt it'll happen.

Fuckin Riddler if baan didn't get ruined by DC

He pretty much was a superhero in Donnie Darko.

Not really a super hero but it would work

nah, Jake does more esoteric shit.

Wonder Man

Jake can actually act

He'd make a good Hal Jordan

ehh not really. jakes too scrawny.

He'd be perfect for Adam Warlock.

nah, kyle rayner

Idris Elba

Its really easy for celebrities to put on muscle
youtube.com/watch?v=pt9wnawn7xQ
and he was pretty fit here