>CTR SHILLS BTFO!
CTR SHILLS BTFO!
>CTR SHILLS BTFO!
CTR SHILLS BTFO!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/danscavino/status/760282450807390213
mobile.twitter.com/DanScavino/status/760282450807390213
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Look how peaceful we can be when we aren't hammered with propaganda.

Fucking amazing

twitter.com/danscavino/status/760282450807390213

And this is just the Overflow room, amazing.
Crooked Hillary can't even fill room separated by curtains.

Is Pennsylvania a swing state?

This should be pinned to the top of the fucking page.

The shills are such soulless cunts. They have to buy this kind of shit.

bump

>The Keystone State has participated in all 57 presidential elections through 2012. Pennsylvania is generally considered a battleground state, although it has voted Democratic in the last six elections. In 2012, Barack Obama won over Mitt Romney by about 5%.

2 second google

Nope, Philly ruins literally everything

What is a CTR shill, anyway?

I got called it earlier today for saying I was worried Trump was down in the polls and I'm confused.

yeah. Probably the most important swing state this election since the rest are pretty solid one way or another.

Hillary and her cronies are terrified - they know the next round of leaks will destroy her campaign. They're doing everything in their power to distract people. They're afraid.

Bumping. Spam these threads to stop CTR

They're just there to see what stupid shit he has to say, now.

Die

I thought Ohio and Florida was considered important because of the numbers. I'm worried about losing Florida. There's alot of minorities there.

thats part of the fun bro

besides winning

Cool narrative, shill. Did Hillary cook that up herself?

CTR?

Concerned Trump Readers?

"Correct the record" program by the Dems. Basically a few million to pay shills to "correct" people on what Hillary stands for/how bad Trump is. So essentially when you hear someone called as a HillShill there's a good chance they could be one

What does CTR mean?

its ok, after the stomping trump did to jeb, they can only see him as their new alpha

does trump still go into those rooms and pa his respects? i've heard that he does do that, i kinda feel bad for the folks if he doesn't

Not real, this is as rigged as the RCP Poll-whoops I meant as rigged as the DNC Conven-oops did it again.

Look it's just not real ok.

Florida is definitely going red. Hillary has no real appeal here.

i honestly think people just want to see the spectacle of trump. not necessarily a bad thing to get people interested in your platform though.

Correct the Record

True but a lot of them aren't the standard beaners, cubans make up a good amount of the latino's. apparently the neverhillary movement is also strong there

It's a monday night, thoese people are all white. They have work tommorow so I doubt they're going to waste their precious time on seeing something they considered "Stupid"

ty 4 CTR! ! ;D ;D

Keep bumping

It's weird how these people never show up in the polls; Hillary can barely fill her seats

>mobile.twitter.com/DanScavino/status/760282450807390213

God bless PA

THESE ARE REAL AMERICANS

>TRUMPSLIDE VICTORY
TRUMPSLIDE VICTORY
>TRUMPSLIDE VICTORY
TRUMPSLIDE VICTORY

crash team racing

i hear it turned into $6 million. Guess Bernie's money went to good use.

Michigan and Florida and very likely Pennsylvania. Can we also do Ohio?

HILLARY CANCELS HER EVENTS

TRUMPSLIDE OVERFLOW
TRUMPSLIDE WATERFALL
TRUMPSLIDE VICTORY

I AM OVERFLOW

It's more or less confirmed that every poll is skewed in her favor. Next time you see a poll placing Hillary at +7 or more, read the methodology.

100% of posters with something positive to say about Hillary, and 50% of posters with something negative to say about Trump.

Well Pennsylvania has a lot to prove since they've been fucking up for a while and never getting anything for it when they elect dems.

CTR stands for Cunt that Reeks.

It's Hillary's propaganda arm set up to shill against the Donald.

Motherfuckers I was there and wasn't let in because there was too many people, at least 4000 more. Place was absolutely packed.

yes

Maybe it helped that Phillysters saw the bernouts rampaging, burning American flags in the street, blocking traffic with stupid sit-ins and having BLM thugs roaming the street during the DNC.
Or maybe that's just like any other day for them, how would I know.

I'm seriously losing my mind following these opinion polls. If I accept them as true I'll lose my mind because holy shit that's bad. If I refuse to believe them then I'm flying blind and waiting until november will make me lose my mind.

TRUMP MUST WIN TRUMP MUST WIN TRUMP MUST WIN TRUMP MUST WIN

meanwhile Hillary Clinton is bending over for Wall Street and Saudi Arabian money

Correct the Record

What was the atmosphere like? Festive? Angry? Patriotic?

Keep being delusional. Bernie had the same overflow rallies during his campaign.

People need to stop the paranoia about "CTR" here. Anyone either: A. over 18 B. With an IQ over 90 C. who has been here over 6 months can spot the shills from a mile away.

That's the great thing about Jews. Expelled en masse from 109 nations? Someone else's fault! They will never see that it's their own fault. never. The Jews' pathological behaviors are so ingrained, just leave them be and watch them self-destruct. 70% of electorate doesn't trust her, which means 100% of Whites.

She's finished, whether she knows it already or not. Why do you think she wants her debates up against a fucking football game? She knows she's going to get destroyed. God, cannot wait for the debates.

so guys, the *last debate will be happening at UNLV, and im a vegasfag. am i going to die, or at the very least, should i ask for PTO from boss on that day?

Thank you for Correcting The Record.

Thank you for Correcting the Record

Pretty much that.
Some people here like trump some does not but absolutely everyone despise hillary here.

Has Trump ever elaborated on any claim he's ever made?
>this is terrible, I'll make it tremendous

It is indeed easily noticeable when a million threads pop up hailing Hillary and shitting on Trump. You also notice a shift when america goes to sleep.

Oh yah well look at Hilary's rally she even stocked it with high school students that were forced to be there.

And the fact that she's desperately trying to get her shills to tell people that Trump complaining about it makes him a sissy who won't debate her shows she's grasping at straws.

But still, THESE POLLS HOLY FUCK I'M TERRIFIED I CAN'T HANDLE A CLINTON PRESIDENCY I'LL KILL MYSELF!!!

More or less impatient. I was outside of the highschool and people were wrapped around the parking lot, then up near what I believe to be an auxiliary field. When the doors were officially shut people were still getting in line. There was a lot of disappointed folks.

Bernie was cheated out of his primary. Did you not see the DNC emails. Bernie probably would of won if Hillary didn't have DNC collusion.

I get that the CTR labelling is scattershot, but if ten million dollars of literal shill money has the effect of fucking over its own effort plus anyone sympathetic, is that bad?

>people who disagree with me are Shills!!111!!11

Are trumpfags this desperate?

Damn that's a lot of white trash.

This. No worries. All is gonna be good. Ignore the shills, its all you can do, and irl MAGA!

Philly here.

Can confirm. Many people I know are pro Bernie (about 3-1 over Hillary). They are very upset right now.

When you can hop downtown and go see first-hand how much the establishment hates you it definitely is deflating. Almost everyone I've spoken to since then sick at the DNC. I imagine a lot of them are going to sit home.

worst field trip ever

Clinton also has ties to companies that make voting machines. Expect a Shillary Landslide come November 8th.

>opinion polls

Don't bother with them.
The swings from day to day are so huge it really makes you wonder if people have voted in the primary at all. You shouldn't get some like 10% difference when people already more or less voted who they want during the primary.

Follow the LA/USC poll for something more reasonable.

The silent majority.

Wait Trump has a rally tonight? After having tweeted about the new Hillary scandal? Ooh, dis gon b gud.

>LE CONCERN TROLL CTR TALKING POINT MAN

Where were you four months ago when there were hardly any shills and still plenty of pro Trump threads? Oh right, Hillary hadn't hired you yet.

Funny, I was just talking about them in another thread.

The thing about that is I'm worried that it's just one obscure poll that we all want to think is true because it backs up what we want. Can you give me some reassurance that they know what they're doing and aren't just trying to make headlines?

Stale talking point. Old memes.

CTR confirmed.

No. Its a blue must-win. If Trump takes it Shillary's options plummet

Just wait till everyone votes for him to see the stupid shit he says as president. Get ready for November faggot.

Clinton The Rat

The la times poll has the correct number of republicans independents and democrats. Also it uses the same 3000 people it's the best poll out there. The rest of the polls are over polling democrats and under polling indipendents. Remember Trump is leading idioendents by double digits.

>one obscure poll

It is not exactly a obscure poll.
Polls based from University are inherently more reliable than MSM polls.
They might have a bias, but they are not there to sell a image unlike MSM.

Here's Clinton unable to fill up a church.

DAILY REMINDER THAT HILLARY CANCELED HER RALLIES BECAUSE OF "SCHEDULING"
MEANING NO ONE WAS FUCKING GOING

You joking right? Are Trumpkiddies this triggered that any anti Trump sentiment is the 'muh ctr' boogeyman? I or my Post doesn't even support Clinton.

thank you for CTR

Your reddit-tier ad hominem gives you away, CTR.

You're not around here typically so it's pretty easy to spot you believe it or not.

I'm going to trust you and try to stop raging for a while, thanks mate.

You shills have been out in force since your funding was increased 600%. You do realize you make Clinton look worse, the entire internet hates you and each shill post you make makes that anger grow. So keep on doing what your doing, but remember if you have to pay people to like you then you are certain not to win.

Fair point, and their estimated bias is a good amount less than the lead they gave Trump.

yeah and we now know why she won because she fucking rigged it hard.

How is she going to fill up anything seriously? Even if her numbers were good she divides her own people to keep them under the boot. Every one of the small groups she panders too hates each other.

They think it's like reddit. They're used to being able to filter by new to brigade what does and doesn't get upvoted.

They honestly think they're fitting in. Its laughable.

No prob I was raging too until I looked at the polling data of all the polls. Reuters and ppp are the worst they only use 12% independents.

Throw a few drumpfs in and samefag yourself a few times, you are almost there.

what did the mods sticky within the last four months you fucking hooked nose shill.

PPP is Soros linked, I believe. Could be wrong.

TRUMP
>TRUMP
TRUMP
>TRUMP
TRUMP

>tfw living in Philly
>tfw meeting Hillary voters

Feels bad man. My family is pretty much voting for her(except for my dad and mom, they fucking hates her).

Trump said there were like 15k total.

>spends 6 million for online presence
>paranoia

Thank you for correcting the record.