HAHA TIME FOR CIVIL WAR II - ELECTRIC BOOGALOO

HAHA TIME FOR CIVIL WAR II - ELECTRIC BOOGALOO

Gimme (You)s

Nonono

> Inb4 benis is a hack posts

>Gimme (You)s
Eat a fat dick.

Time to see how more wrong Bendis can make Tony.

Because a Civil War II storytime isn't a shitposting thread?

Well that's 2 pages wasted that could have been used for something else

Such a stupid fucking argument.

No (You)s for you buddy.

ALSO GET READY THOSE BINGOS BOYS

2 pages in and they're already making the readers mad.

MARVEL ARE GENIUSES

Make that 5 pages wasted

RIP Rhodey

>Just copy and paste some covers from a few months ago.

>kill the inhumans
>fuck the inhumans

>RHODEY'S DEATH IS ALL YOUR FAULT
>HOW DARE YOU WARN PEOPLE ABOUT THANOS COMING

So remind me again.

Why is Marvel still pushing the Inhumans, even if they know deep down that the X-Men will always be more popular?

I get that they don't want to advertise Fox's properties, but they still popularized Spider-Man even before they made a deal with Sony.

Since when did Ironman just executing whomever he wishes without due process become a thing?

Why are you people so Mad About (You)'s?

>I don't have any
Bullshit

They are expecting that now merchandise will kill kids knowledge on the x-men and when the time comes, the inhumans will take their place.

>"Go home Tony"
>Ties Tony up so he can't go home'

As you do

Because we don't want this to get attention.

REMEMBER IF YOU TAKE A SIDE IN THIS, YOU ARE NOTHING MORE THAN A SHILL.

BOTH CAROL AND TONY ARE AWFUL IN THIS.

Please god... Be the straw on the camels back that will get Bendis fired... Please. There is no way that he is not going to get into shit for this.

Pls give me (You)s

What's karnaks beef with stark?

beast you useless piece of shit

Why doesn't Beast want to fight Tony?

Cause Tony isn't Scott

Shaky explanation, but I can live with that. It's a shame though, as in my opinion the concept of mutants are written much better.

Mutants are an expo for whatever social movement has the most prejudice. Inhumans are a royal family who live in a magic sky castle who turn other people because why not.

Wait, if it's a decoy, then
How did Medusa get her hair all over Tony?!

I dont get it. Iron man is bendis new pet character
why does he make his side totally impossible for readers to side with?
shouldnt it logically be the other way around?

But...they just showed medusa hair around Tony in the suit...

So there's no bad blood when he inevitably switches sides

Worst Race traitor ever

nah Carol is right.

IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT! YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE WARNED PEOPLE ABOUT THANOS! YOU SHOULD HAVE LET HIM STEAL THE CUBE!

Fuck you Tony, you piece of shit.

How about we do an event where we kill Bendis?

Jeez this is like when Stark was like he would bring in Cap and Bucky in the movie

Beeeeeendiiiiiiiiis~

Wait... You nearly kill an entire race and hold a cure over their heads. Yet when one of yours gets potentially killed you fly into a rage?

Fuck you Nu-Humans

Well, at least Bendis is somewhat self aware

FUCKING TRAITOR!

>He shouldn't even have known about
Here we have it folks, proof that Tony would have let Thanos do whatever he wants. His problems aren't with Carol's handling of the mission, but that there even was a mission.
He blames Ulysses.
He's lost all sympathy from me.

What I don't get is why is Carol suddenly leading everyone?

>save it for an online forum

Hulk gonna buttfuck someone in the pussy

What a fucking asshole!

>Starkbot

Not sure if Cho

But none of them set off the bomb. You might as well blame all mutants for shit Magento does.

>No actually YOU did
>I reacted accordingly
Again, FUCK YOU TONY YOU SELFISH PIECE OF SHIT.
IF IT WERE UP TO YOU EVERYONE AT PROJECT PEGASUS WOULD BE DEAD.

Why would they fire a guy who is a producer on several of their tv shows, has a strong connection with SONY, is one of their most successful writers from a financial perspective and the man who put the Ultimate Universe on the map and made Daredevil and the Avengers relevant in comics again?

Lol Carol thinks she can fight the Hulk

I was reading an old comic last night and she couldn't even beat War Machine

God, get off your fucking high Horse Tony. Would you rather let civilians die before you tackled Thanos?

Because a bunch of nerds online don't like him. Clearly that's more important

Well maybe stop being such a shit and we'll say something nice about you Bendis.

But everyone already knows that Bruce has no more Hulk powers.

Is Bendis REALLY going to go this route?

Has Carol ever read any Greek Prophecies? Actually does she have some fucking common sense? You just killed this man's cousin and now you are going to arrest for a crime he has yet to commit? Christ almighty, this entire event is just running off the fucking idiot ball.

Tony is blaming ULYSSES because a hero happened to die on a mission based on his intel.
Are we really supposed to take him seriously? Heroes could die at any time.

she's had decades of power creep since then

So She-Hulk's still alive (for now).

Ulysses' powers work in the exact opposite way of Greek prophecies.
He predicts the future, and because he predicts it, what he says doesn't happen because people avoid it.
So I doubt we'll get that kind of twist.

Tony don't want fight before the attack, if not when it happens. At any time said He wanted that Thanos did what he wants.

>That line was parcheesi

That was pretty good.

This I think I actually have an answer for.

After Tony throws Medusa out into the hall in he sends the decoy out after her while he makes his getaway. As she's clearly momentarily stunned by the blast, it's possible.

Alternatively, Bendis.

I'm sorry, I'm not sure I understand you, could you try rephrasing that? I assume English isn't your first language.

RACE TRAITOR

Why kill Banner when you can just shoot him into space again?

This is awful, but kind of a fun awful.

>Does your bias affect the Vision?
Tony, how is his racial/sexual/political bias going to influence him seeing a vision of Thanos attacking the Earth? (which, btw HE DID)

This would be like black doctors checking up on KKK.

And as we all know, there's no stopping the shit train

Ulysses raises a good point, Tony could have just ASKED to do these tests, but he decided to be a moron and kidnap him for no reason, then avoid the topic by claiming that it's "unfair" that Ulysses told people that Thanos was coming.

Happy?

In comics buddy not cartoons

I bet this bias bullshit will start making Ulysses have weird/faulty visions

>He shouldn't have known about it
Thanks still would have come and Rhodey probably would have died anyway, except Stark wouldn't have Ulysses to act as a scapegoat and it would just be Carol

That is completely different for two reasons. One the Clouds are other Earth and literally poisoning killing off an entire species and the Inhumans are letting it happen. Secondly, they are basically doing a Nixon for a cure to the sterilizing and M-Pox, killing the mutants and only negotiating their surrender.

So yeah, fuck the Inhumans.