Story time

Uncanny Inhumans #10

hey hey kids.

The End.

Bump

Thanks user

I hope that was reality rewriting and not Meta rewriting

Yeah I have to admit, I didn't really understand what was happening in this sequence.

Pretty sure he keeps rewriting time until he gets one where he wins. Because they knock him out everytime he gets to repeat it over and over.

I can't help but question how he got there as a dog and why nobody told anybody that Capo possessed Forey

Iso has gotten pretty tan

odd choice of attack

This. I was first confused by the flashing of earlier scenes, but with him reasing a few stones in the dirt, it becomes clear he uses his time-travel.
A lot.

And so we are on the track to Auran's revival

Next time Karnak returns and he brings the dot shading with him

I sure hope so.
McGee just isn't himself without her.

And also:

Gold
Always believe in your soul
You've got the power to know
You're indestructible
Always believe in, because you are
Gold
Glad that you're bound to return
There's something I could have learned
You're indestructible, always believing

>dot shading

Wait I thought the hidden Inhuman tribes like Orollan were isolated from all of humanity, that's what kept them protected and why Thane (man did that lead to literally nothing Hickman) was so hard to find in Infinity

How did they get their hands on a relatively recent book like Fahrenheit 451?

Well Soule, that was a waste of one of the few Inhuman enemies you managed to establish

I can't think of another reason the twins would want him.

Probably thought it was ok since Lineage is inexplicably alive.

also the other Inhumans book

That was pretty cool
What's with the dupe image?

Hm. Maybe the first time he rewinds? You know, like the deja vu cat in Matrix.

Is he rewriting what happened or going back in time

Same thing. He goes back, changing what happens with the knowledge of what would happen.

"Oh shit I forgot i'm blind and not daredevil."

They're isolated because they're hidden from the rest of the world. Doesn't mean they don't know about the outside world.

I enjoy his power set and its limitations

That be kinda cool if it is

bump

That is it
notice the slight change of where her hand is and here going from the bronx to the south bronx.

Why arr Bronx and South Bronx identical?

Possibly the first panel refers to the Bronx entirely and the second specifies that it is in the south Bronx. That would let it change without changing the setting. However that implies that reader isn't warping reality but warping the story which is a little too OP even if he can't control it well. I guess the unwravels part is him glitching the comic.

In any case, him doing do-overs with time travel/reality warping (for this purpose functional equivalents) could actually explain any number of revives or changes to canon.
Would love to have something change in an issue. Something big. None of the characters even reacts to it and all the explanation is Reader running through a few panels looking pleased with himself.
I would love the social media shit flinging and the writer referring them to this issue in response.

I don't really care for most of the new inhumans they've made, but Reader is pretty awesome.

So how soon until Marvel canceles all these Inhuman books now that the movie has been canceled and the rights to the X-Men movie might go back Disney with the last movie having done so poorly?

The movie isn't confirmed cancelled and Fox will not sell the rights because deadpool did great. Even then I'm pretty sure Ike would push the comics out of pure spite especially if Kevin cancelled the movie out of spite.

I expected a soul fight with ahura and capo