Naturally Tan Skin Master Race Reporting In

Hello all, just a friendly reminder that people with tan skin are the true master race; the pillars of society if you will.

This includes countries North of & touching the Mediterranean all the way to Lebanon. Middle Eastern Christian's are honorary members.

It has come to my attention that people on this board think Nordic decent is best. Let's not lie to ourselves here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CYuvBWhqC6w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Everyone secretly looks down at the Maria at the gym with her fake tan, blotchy face and all her muscular friends. The only people that think moderately brown people are winning are the moderately brown people themselves.

Meanwhile, the girl with the light olive skin (still Mediterranean, no Maria vibes) was the one getting all the real looks.

Nah, fuck your "tan skin."

Well I said naturally tan skin which is olive. Don't twist what I'm saying kike.

I was just making a point.

Tanning your skin is asking for skin cancer and to be identified as a Maria. Light, untanned olive skin is actually whiter than Irish skin, don't confuse Italians tanning easy for any association to middle easterners. Italian descendent people are quick to yell Maria simply because not all of us are like that.

That "master race" you're referring to is a bastardisation of a group actually only great due to greater selection via greater variety. The best looking Italians (ie, what you really think of when I call a girl a Maria) always have some Germanic features, even Spanish and especially the French. West European is Germanic/Mediterranean, not Semitic.

But the "tan" (again, I'm focusing on that word) is not European. It is not master race. It's snobby bitch who thinks she's too good for even meagre politeness because she associates with muscly guys. Seriously, no, would actually recommend she becomes a coal burner, get her shit away from the white gene pool.

>This includes countries North of & touching the Mediterranean all the way to Lebanon.

lower, faggot :^)

Naw, North African countries are too dark. I only included middle eastern Christian's because they are Phoenician and Assyrian decent.

But OP Italians aren't all that tan naturally.

Pic Related: Two Italians.

fuck off brah
south Italians are closer to niggers than to me in skin color

BS. The one's in that GIF aren't. many are though. I'm talking about the ones similar to pic I posted.

>The best looking Italians (ie, what you really think of when I call a girl a Maria) always have some Germanic features, even Spanish and especially the French. West European is Germanic/Mediterranean, not Semitic.
Hahahah

I cant expect from germanics

All those countried have germanic population and are controlled by germanics

Remember that you germanics are invaders, you arent european nor created europe civilization, you destroyed it

Real europeans were tanned and had dark eyes and hair, i know you hate this because your germanics have superiority complex, pretty weird considering your past

You are a subhuman pig

In ancient times the representation of europe was a tanned dark haired woman, now its a degenerate pig with blonde hair and light eyes
Fuck you, pig

blue eyed blond girls are fucking disgusting bruh, I couldn't agree more with you

fucking germanic pigs, they were savages for most recorded history and now they brag

The average Turk looks darker than middle eastern Christian's who are south of you guys. Turk's are remnants from the Muslim conquest. As you already know many Turk's brought male children from eastern Europe to raise and train to fight. You probably have some of that blood in you.

it's a Tunisian flag btw

>tfw family came from southern Spain
>have olive skin
>still get asked if I'm half black
Why do people instantly go to black when they see white face but olive skin? Like bro, I'm YOU but a little darker.

user, naturally tanned skin doesn't always come form the sun, it can also come from a healthy diet. If you eat enough veggies and carotenoids you'll turn tanned, which is why we find it attractive.

The more you know.

My bad. Some of you can pass while others definitely can not. Just looking at google images shows Tunisian's on opposite ends of the spectrum.

ITT: Wogs and Sandniggers butthurt they're subhumans

The Media always want to show blacks as superior so they must be more beautiful, so they always pick Quadroons and Octaroons to put in all roles. As such people begin to think Mulattoes are pretty white people with tans.

This is where the mixed race babies are future super models meme came from. They don't see a lot of them in real life and assume they are like they are on TV.

Do you have hair like this? My hair is best characterized by this statue. Flat on the top and it curls on the sides. I get asked if I'm anywhere from middle eastern to Italian to Brazilian.

north/south tunisians are different in color
but yeah, and I'm 0% european
south italians don't even have european features sometimes, I'm curious to know what ethnicity they really are
north italians are white though and I can't compare

I guess all Swedes are malnourished.
The more you know.

I like girls with a natural yellow tan..its usually german/nordic. It's not brown or olive..kinda like this
youtube.com/watch?v=CYuvBWhqC6w

How's the suicide Capital of the world these days, Janis?

(Crying inside because half my family came from Latvia/Lithuania and the other half is WOP)

yes, but I don't grow it out a lot because it's hot here.

>Including Lebanon

Dats me! Except I'm white as fuck, presumably because one of my ancestors was a crusader rape-baby

That's called being a nigger. You are a nigger.

The girls in the thumbnail is part Lebanese. You breed them hot.

half of your country including your sister is trying to look more like Kim kardashian.

you don't know the fucking half of it dude, look at some of my family and you'd know why we always fuck our cousins.

half of your country including your sister is trying to look more like Kim kardashian.

>why we always fuck our cousins.
>fuck our cousins.
>fuck
>our cousins

you need to stop doing that, like seriously

kek. I went to school with a lot of Lebanese and Assyrian Christian's. You middle eastern Christian's are gorgeous, all models.

m8 either stop complimenting or start sucking cause this is getting weird

My dick

is this considered attractive ?
looks plain to me

>tfw dont tan
>tfw when just burn, peel, and go back to being pale

feels bretty good desu

That girl has the most beautiful face I have ever seen.

It's just a matter of preference. To me, and to essentially everyone on that video's comment section, she is considered extremely attractive. Her body is kind of plain, but it looks strong and healthy.