youtu.be/KIzXDyPNtBM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The Cult of Progress

>IMG_0980.jpg
When your parents bought you a phone.

Who fucking cares

>he doesn't phonepost while buried under the covers at night

Lol pleb

She was molested by Jodie Foster during the filming of Panic Room and has since fully embraced the lesbionic side of Hollywood's satanic cult.

Will the real slim shady please stand up?

sounds comfy user.
could you kiss this comment, please? :3c

>best lesbian diet

it's just a naked attempt to redefine herself as some sort of feminist icon, not because she has any ideas for the cause but because she shaves her head and sings vague songs about women being strong

basically repackaging armchair feminism and selling it to idiots

Muah

Fucking dyke wannabe

She's the real Slim Shady.

KRAGER ON DOUBLE SUICIDE WATCH

dude weed lmao

Nothing. This look is the first time she's ever made my dick hard.

It's a shame. She probably could have pulled off becoming a regular leading lady actress after the success of the Twilight movies, if she played it straight. Now she is a hardcore feminist lesbian doing overly convoluted art films almost no sees. Isn't Robert Pattinson doing noticeably better with his career, these days? I suspect that if they both stuck together, and no scandal had taken place, their careers could have mutually benefited from them appearing alongside each other in other instances.

This desu

Yeah, she could have been something for the undiscriminating to consume, instead she became a choosy, serious actress, which is the whole point of making mad bank from bullshit while you're still young.

Nothing, lots of young lesbians do this "guess I better get a butch haircut now" thing when they first come out, it'll pass.

She was so sick and disgusted from all the old Jew men who sexually abused her in Hollywood she turned lesbian because she can only feel safe in the arms of another woman now

>Isn't Robert Pattinson doing noticeably better with his career these days?

uh, no. he hasn't been in anything notable in years.

M I N D V I R U S
I
N
D
V
I
R
U
S

I still think she kind of a qt

Maybe it's Maybelline

what is this masterpiece?

MKultra never ended, they just changed the name and shuffled things.

Remember what they did to Kanye.

WHEN I WAS

Nothing !!!

who is he?

The buzzcut is because of a new film she's in. Pic related is what her dream hairstyle was.

Who?

Ah-haaaaa ....

WHAT THE FUCK SHE'S NOT EVEN FUCKABLE ANYMORE

HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO JERK MY MEAT UNTIL THE GOODY GOODY WHITE STUFF COMES OUT NOW

THIS IS WHY FEMINISM IS CANCER I NEED TO FAP FOR FUCKS SAKE

ALL WOMEN ARE SHALLOW SLUTS

My motto: "Fuck Lotto!"
I get the seven digits from your mother for a dollar tomorrow

Did she collude with katy perry thinking that short blonde hair is attractive on women? Cause it isn't

what is this ?

The cool kids are calling it Cultural Marxism

youtu.be/KIzXDyPNtBM

pattinson was just in a evil white nazi film nobody saw and he also played a farting corpse in a well-reviewed film nobody wants to sit through.

Acting. It's kinda hard to notice

she got caught fucking a married director so now she's turned into a dyke to show that she's really not a slut and was into women the whole time

>and he also played a farting corpse in a well-reviewed film nobody wants to sit through.

How do you confuse Daniel Radcliffe with Robert Pattinson

Nothing, she looks super hot.

She looks like she failed to be a Madonna backup dancer

I thought she was gay

every night for 4 hours minimum

I don't get it. She's hotter than ever.

>she JUSTed her hair so you don't need to edit it in Photoshop

How considerate.