What's the best Sub-Saharan African country?

What's the best Sub-Saharan African country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bTEtRNU5QNA
youtu.be/QOj_NvfTLUU
youtube.com/watch?v=BymeLkZ7GqM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sea shells

do I even need to say it?

non-meme answer pls

Botswana's pretty sweet aside from the low life expectency. They're big fans of metal.

youtube.com/watch?v=bTEtRNU5QNA

depends what you mean by best. Comfiest life is probably in Botswana or Namibia, richest is probably South Africa coolest culture is either Ethiopia or somewhere in the Sahel

Sudan simply because Sudan-user is from there.

Chad, despite the meme name is actually not that bad. Plus they're mixed with arabs so they're not that subhuman.

Djibouti is notable for being in the absolutely shittiest region of africa yet still not devolving into anarchy

>they're mixed with arabs so they're not that subhuman
>mixed with arabs
>not subhuman

Nice oxymoron you got there

Botswana

They're all great, I'm forced by contract to say that it's Nigeria

xd. Try going into the countries that are pure black like nigeria and compare it to any of the mixed african countries, you'll notice a difference pretty quickly. there's a reason why south africa is regarded as one of the most developed sub saharan african countries, and no it's not black people.

>subhuman + other mkind of subhuman = not a subhuman
okay, if a subhuman says so I will believe it

stfu nazi

stfu nazi

Nice try

/thread

no

/thread

Well apparently there is a country called Equatorial Guinea, which is located in Africa and has the 30th biggest GDP per capita.
stfu Nazi

>/thread-ing your own post
Krauts are more subhuman than africans and arabs

its bad

We have an immigration joke where people say 'last person to leave remember to turn off the lights'

Namibia

I remember that video

Should've added, he's welcome for any wacky adventures or resource-collecting, we're never going to do it without getting shot or paying officials

post video

I think Uganda

South Africa as long as you're not a wh*toid

Isn't Equatorial Guinea a corrupt narco state?

They kill oppositions while dressed as Santa Claus lmao

Africa

they all look the same, the only difference i can see is the hair and the skintone. either im retarded or my eyesight is bad, or both.

youtu.be/QOj_NvfTLUU

Cape Verde and Mauritania, Uganda, Angola and Senegal are very nice. Egypt and Tunisia too but zero chance

wait a second...I just realized
>corrupt narco state
>colonized by Spain
why you guys fuck up everything you touch?

>Mauritania
Is this a trap to sell us as slaves to some rich arab after we have been captured and raped by some nigger?

what a retarded faggot

It is oil rich
That happened a long time ago, the country has a new president and has a registered a economical growth faster than china (Being the fastest growing economy in the world)

If you think about it, the most common form of modern slavery is corporate money and job opportunities for millennials

vote for me once I become rich and powerful

White areas of South Africa

rwanda

>that girl 0:53

It's Africa, even the Brit and French ones are fucked

this

both

Aesthetic comfy houses

they look the same to me. they could pass off as siblings. not that im saying they're unattractive, before you go all kara boga on me, just that there is no distinction.

African accents are unironically the most qt accents out there

I think you might be blind mate

Namibia.

are you actually retarded.
anyway sub-saharan africa>arab always

i think it's the fact that they have the same skin tone, same hair color, same eye color, same jaw etc. The only noticeable difference is the nose.

I imagine Ukraine...

I'd get HIV so fast there.

Eastern ones often have thinner lips, not so flared noses and not that frizzy hair, sometimes looking Indian-like

But tbf you Arabs all look the same to me from Morocco to Afghanistan (inb4 not Arab on the paper, yes I know)

>Since the mid-1990s, Equatorial Guinea has become one of sub-Saharan Africa's largest oil producers. It is the richest country per capita in Africa,[13] and its gross domestic product (GDP) adjusted for purchasing power parity (PPP) per capita ranks 43rd in the world;[14]

>However, the wealth is distributed extremely unevenly and few people have benefited from the oil riches. The country ranks 135th on the UN's 2016 Human Development Index. The UN says that less than half of the population has access to clean drinking water and that 20% of children die before reaching the age of five.

Canarias

>When shit gets so bad that your own government declares independence from the eastern half of their nation

Seychelles

I wonder who is behind this post

this

Ummm sweaty

>woman
>prefers big black bull
WTF I love kara boga now!

I don't quite understand it. People on here say arabs are subhuman because they have sub-saharan admixture, yet the same people prefer blacks to arabs. Explain the logic behind it.

I'm a lesbian

There is no logic only memes
>Asians are master race with highest IQ
>Russians are subhumans because they are Asians

South Africa and Western Sahara

but i don't say that

>best
0*x = 0

still a fucking shithole

theyre both subhumans

t. literally just a canal

t. literally just a joke

t. still literally just a 'country' made out of a canal

t. a literal nothing with no purpose

t. still even less than that

Their purpose was to be a british bridgehead in mainland europe and to stop fighting over their clay.

Guiné-Bissau is the narco state.

wrong

Namibia

South Africa has Bantu-Khoisan-European mixed qts

Chad is overrated.
R W A N D A is where it is at.

They seem so nice.

RHODESIA

Uganda
youtube.com/watch?v=BymeLkZ7GqM

Mauritius?

>nigeria
biafra was kinda nice before araniggers burnt the land and raped the women
sure they had a point, but nothing warranted the level of violence there was (also, without the UK help they wouldn't have won in the first place)

Hello.

Why Africans don't come to Sup Forums that much?

why do brazilians come to Sup Forums so much?

Because I have internet

this is not a good place to spend time

The island ones, like Seychelles and Cape Verde

what about your country's bastard child, Liberia?

I have time too

Trash probably

I don't know, but I feel that all Africa could be insecure to White and Whitish people, but probably Cape Town zone.

>I feel that all Africa could be insecure to White and Whitish people

It's not. it really isn't. Compared to traveling as Black it's much more comfortable and less issues arising