There are people on Sup Forums right now getting paid 12 dollars an hour to shill for Hillary

There are people on Sup Forums right now getting paid 12 dollars an hour to shill for Hillary

I'd do that. I'm getting paid zero bucks an hour to scratch my balls and masturbate to Chinese cartoon kids

12 dollars an hour to literally shitpost sounds like a sweet gig

Brietbart pays less than that to shill for Trump but they give you health benefits and they themselves are shilling for free

on another note she's an ugly loud negro who thinks she's important.

Literally the worst kind of negro.

I don't get it

This is meta trolling, "what did she mean by this"

How do I get in on this? All I do is shitpost anyway, might as well get paid for it.

Is this a Jew joke?

I dont know why i did it

I get paid 9 dollars an hour for manual labor. I'd shill 4 hill at that pay.

I don't get it

wtf I do this for free

what the fuck does that even mean

am i too stupid to understand what she's saying

what does that even mean?

Means u gettin BLACKED whitebois

Who can translate this?

N̹͚͖͡o҉͕̤̫ ̲̠̥̳̪͓o̮͟ne̤͍̬ ̪͓̣͞i̢͔̻̟s̪͕ ̢̗͕͇̟̞b̮͉̣͕̣̬̘̀e̥͍̰̼i̗͢n̙͖̬͎͓̙͜g͍ p̺̤̭̲̙͖̥̀ḁ̮͉͚̯i̬̮͉ͅd̲͍̫̣͜ ̷̪̥̖̟t̢̤̰̥̖ọ̠̩̖ͅ ̼s̘̖h͔̦̙͍̭į͔̤̼̙͇̫̘ll̰̲̩͚̠ ̹͍̰͖͉̭f̭̫̙̱͉͖̕o̙͘r͎̮̳͢ ̲͖̱̖H̦̻̥ͅị̡̱͍͉l͍̯l̦a̢̺ŗ̻y͠.̯͎̟̗̩ ̼̰̠͔͟I̱͚͓t'̹͖̤̝͍̳̺́s͖͎̦̳̩̀ ̺a̝̭ ̶͍͉̱̭͎̝͔R̖̞̘̭e̥p̤̩͚̻͕͚̦͞u̠̙̬̱̗͚b̟͖̻̝̺̬̪l͔͇̙̲̮̩̰̀i͙̱͈̬͈͜ͅc̞̻̦̥a͎͕̤͟n ̸̯̳̯f̦̝u̶n͡d͕͈e̦̱͙͙̕d͙̞̯̗̯̝̀ ̠͙͡li̹̞e̝̞̺ ̘͖̟͙̕a͎̙̮n̠̻̳͉̖d͓ ͉̰͈͖͈a̶͕̼ ̤̦͇̯̻̦͔p͏͓a͕̗t̪̘h̨ę̩̳̫̯̥t̝͓̹̼̳̖̳i͇̦͉̼c̤̦͇̕ ̙̙̙̳̬͓͜a͞t̖̰̤͙̘t͡e̘̝̞̗̙̲̪m͍̝̞͇̮͙ͅp̸t̼̭̬̟ͅ ̵̼̮̱̜̠̝ṯ̪̞̲̦̙o̡̟̫͕̘͚̜̲ ̸͔sm͎͍̙ẹ̪͢a͇̞̯̟̜r̼̗̪̝̳̤͜ ̫͈̥͝h̛̯̙̙e̸̮rͅ ̛ca̲̙̩̻̞͡m͏̳p͍̺̘͙͡a̢͓͈͇̺͚̥̠i̩̭͇̱̪g҉̬n.͚̫̻̤̳̪̕

Why wouldn't you want to open the gates for people who literally want to kill everyone?

Clearly these people are much better than us Sup Forumstards.

Girl power got the Midas touch.

12hr is much better than my manual labor summer job sheesh

IM WITH HER NOW

How can I get in on that action?

The fuck was all that shit?

Don't know what you're yapping about burgerbro

Like chimney soot?

Pay me money, Hillary. I swear I'm not convincing my Irish-American friends to vote Trump, I swear!

Really? I don't get paid anything to shill for Gary.
Maybe the free market isn't so great after all...

posting distractions?
or just starting crap?

uuuuuu
>priety text

did it co$t extra?

I'd #shillforhill just to make some extra money and then vote for Trump aftrr I sm do.e shilling. I mean, its not like the hilldogs on here can convince anyone not to vote for Trump. Pratically easy money.

That's a damn good meme

found the shill!