Just finished reading this. I don't understand. Is it supposed to be yet ANOTHER portrayal of Trump...

Just finished reading this. I don't understand. Is it supposed to be yet ANOTHER portrayal of Trump, this time focusing on his inexperience as a politician?
This is getting boring.

>I don't understand.
You just aren't smart enough to get it, normie.

uhm, what?

I might vote for loki. Trump just said he was meeting with the NRA to prevent people on the no fly list from buying guns. Which hurts him in my mind. Clinton is a piece of shit gun grabber, sanders is a piece of shit gun grabbing commie, green party is shitty gun grabbing commies, and libertarian party ticket is dude weed, lmao, also weak immigration laws and gun grabbing

But that's fucking logical you nit. Why would criminals and suspected terrorists be allowed to purchase guns? It doesn't affect the average Joe like you or me who assumedly do no crimes.

>ANTS image

Storytime of Purgatory?

>a secret list that people can get put on for no reason and don't get a trial

Fuck off it is a violation of people's right to a court trial and to innocent until proven guilty.

Get a warrant and have a trial fat fuck. No thought police

This books art was cringingly bad and boring as hell. It took this rediculous concept way too seriously. Maybe we will get to see boring Latino women protagonists life get torn apart by Loki, but I doubt anything so satisfying will occur.

>Muh guns
Literally the most inconsequential of all major political debates.

I don't get you Americans. You're okay with registering a driver's license but you're not okay with doing checks on people who want to buy guns.

Plus, you want the right to operate military-grade hardware. Which is fuckweird, in my opinion. I can understand about wanting own a semi-auto, a shotgun or a rifle, but why in the actual fuck would you have or allow the ownership of a God-damn M4A1 or Kalashnikov allowed for civilians?

I'm not saying totally get rid of gun ownership, but certain weaponry must not be made available to the public because of the threshold and threat they hold. Uzis and that sort of thing come to mind - things SOLDIERS would be carrying around.

I'd really like background checks prior to the transference of weapon ownership for all your sakes, too. If you guys are okay with a driver's license and a registry there should be no problems with this.

The most consequential. Clinton wants to ban cc, the individuals right to keep and bear arms, and pretty much all guns. After that happens you become the cucks like Europe.

You know what doesn't matter, fucking abortions, lgbt, blm, any social justice bullshit.

The only things that matter are the constitution (ie guns), taxes, and the boarders

A. Full autos are heavily regulated and have been since the 30s. Actual military guns made after ww2 only exist in private citizens hands if they undergo a super hard background check and pay like $30,000+. Only one person has been killed by a legally owned full auto since 1930 and that was a cop illegally shooting someone.

The guns they want to ban are semi autos, background checks are just a way to tax people, because you can just exchange guns for cash like people do with drugs, and the reason no one wants a registry on guns but it is OK with cars is that cars aren't protected by the constitution and no one confiscates cars in mass

Maybe it's just Loki trolling an entire nation, because he's a good guy but still a prick? You'll notice it went out of its way, to an arguably autistic degree, not to make fun of any particular side or politician, except MAYBE that New York mayor with the bridge incident, and even that's vague.

What makes the Bill of Rights so untouchable anyway? It's not like amendments haven't been overturned before.

It was a hilarious book that wasn't completely one-sided so I don't see the problem.

Sup Forums's political understanding is literally clickbait tier.

The AR-15 isn't a military grade weapon. It's the civilian model of the M-16, and isn't an automatic assault rifle. An AR-15 doesn't fall under the definition of an assault rifle either. The civilian AKs are also not automatic. There are semi-automatic hunting rifles, are they also "military-grade" guns? Liberals don't like it because it's colored black and looks like those awful guns in the movies, but an AR-15. Soldiers do not carry ARs. Also Uzis are illegal in the US, as are all automatic weapons unless you're willing to pay tens of thousands of dollars in taxes.

There is a difference between amending the constitution and just straight up fucking the bill of rights without having an amendment. And as it stands the gun grabbers know they can't get rid of the second amendment with an amendment as it would take 36 States

Why are Trumpfags so easily butthurt?

Because the Bill of Rights aren't rights given to us by the state but by our very existence as human beings. They are universal, inalienable, God-given rights that should apply to every man, woman, and child on Earth.

They're just like Trump himself.

Funny because the last two pages were a joke at clickbait's expense.

I think he meant why is the first ten amendments are so special when the 21st exists, which was basically "Yeah, we fucked up with one of the other Amendments. 18th doesn't count."

You think anyone's personal collection of guns would do anything against the firepower the govt has if it ever came to blows?

you could just fix the list so it could be useful then instead of doing nothing

Every child has the right to keep and bear arms?

It's more like
>hillary says she will do x
>well I won't vote for her cause I don't like that
>you are paranoid hillary never said she would do x she will just do you
>are you kidding me? She said she would do x right here and also doing y isn't any better I would still hate her if she did y
>wow you trump fags are so easily butt hurt

Yes, let's make this thread actually worthy of being on Sup Forums, rather than let it stay as a very poorly hidden Sup Forums thread.

Where did anyone mention Hillary?

Either you're thinking of the Declaration of Independence ("Life, Liberty, Pursuit of Happiness"), or you're an idiot.
Seriously, have you read the last 8 Amendments? They're pretty governmental.

Do you really think that the US army would use those weapons of war against it's own citizens? That a pilot would drop a bomb on an American city or town? This isn't the middle east.

Screw Loki; I'm voting for Prez.

And that's why they're not the Bill of Rights and just amendments.

Because there is a possess for that and the gun grabbers aren't going through that process.

Yea Just like those Vietnamese.

It still fucking Violates the fact everyone deserves their day in court and that you are innocent until proven guilty. The government has no right to deny people of their rights with out due process

Fuck it, let's do it.

>god says to sell guns to terrorists to kill americans
sounds like a good plan to me

You think the government will use tanks and fighter jets on their own citizens? Do you realize how bad that would make the government look? There would be fucking outrage and condemnation.

The Bill of Rights are different than the other ammendments. The founders meant them to be representative of unalienable rights. That's why nobody's touched them in over 200 years.11

They're not gonna just give up on arresting someone if they keep shooting down the cops they send.

Say what you will about the art (and good lord does it have problems), at least Loki doesn't have that god awful pube beard.

Bill of rights are just amendments 1-10. First there was the constitution then after that was written there were 10 amendments to the constitution called the bill of rights. The rest of the amendments are amendments to the constitution, but not part of the bill of rights

Prez a gun grabbing shit
>not my prez

Cops are usually pro second amendment. Also I'd be much more scared of trying to arrest someone shooting at me than someone who can't

Remember all those "HYDRA was right" shitposters?

>a "liberals are always right, conservatives are always wrong" comic

>Because the Bill of Rights aren't rights given to us by the state but by our very existence as human beings.
No, they are literally decided by the state. Rights only exists when the guy with the biggest stick says they do. I'm not saying that's how things should be, but that is the way they have been and always will be.

They're not gonna just let you go, nig. They'll just bring in more guys and guns until they get you.

Did you read the comic?

>giving up your stick because the government says so

Yes, yes I did.

This may be a bit of a pot-shot at conservatives, or it could be because they knew this would have to be addressed at SOME point, less people like us whine about it.

Your stick is a used matchstick.

Ancient deity of the Norse and Marvel villian since the 60's = recent pop culture icon -_-

This page is also pretty stellar at emphasizing how shitty the art is.

madman

>HYDRA has the minority vote

those thighs!

THICC
Too bad about the rest of the art.

T H I C C

no, hes a five o clock shadow

Better no stick at all

Here's hoping they don't address the horseshit that her solo series was at all, and that her pet lesbian is rotting in the same hole they dropped Alpha into.

>not Prez Rickard

There's nothing liberal or conservative. Your government should decide the kind of weaponry that they're willing to leave in the hands of the people. I'm not trying to sound like a drone, but these are the people you elected into office. Who your democratic collective decided was worthy.

Either start revolution and tear them out or listen to them. Stop sitting on the fence and complain about the liberal vs conservative angle.

The government is the collective janitor for the high school that is the state.

Liberal or conservative, really?

Just put a license check and put in a background check like that episode that Homer did with a gun. Only to make sure that the ownership of that particular weaponry is checked every year so you know the owner isn't lax and sells it off to someone who wasn't approved mentally.

If you're okay with one you should be okay with the other. I'm a Muslim and you can hate me for it, but if there's a sign-off from the Government or a local body saying I'm trustworthy in triplicate with eyewitness testimonials, you'd feel a lot safer with me next to you than you would without that label on me, right?

Just do that. You guys want to put me in a hole anyway. Just do the same thing, but with guns.

It's really not.

Good gods this art makes my eyes bleed

Look at it as a litmus test to see who actually read it, and if they're just shitposting. Ask them what they thought of the art.

Thanks for the Storytime user, it's interesting to say the least.

WHAT WAS THAT ABOUT THIGHS?

>Chuck Klosterman
Why am I not surprised?

>total access
>gestures to his dick

why is jane foster angry about loki? She doesn't have the relationship with him that Thor does

Get fucked you trip fag piece of shit. The majority should not be allowed to control the minority. I don't know what shitty nation you are from, but here all men and women have rights and the government cannot take those away regardless of who is in power. You can seriously get raped. And no one said a fucking word about Islam in that post

Why is an Hydra agent allowed to punch the future President?

A bit wordy, but I had fun

Her thigh is twice the width of her torso. How is that possible?

The problem is that the no fly list is secretive and there's no real rhyme or reason for who ends up on the list or how. So you can not have done anything wrong, end up on the list "by mistake" (it's hard as fuck to get off of it once you're on) and one of your constitutional rights is taken away from you just like that.

It's the same as with most pro-gun logic: it makes sense if the government goes nuts and starts putting pacific political dissidents on the list.

Trump is just as corrupt as anyone else running, but smart enough to get elected by manipulating Americans unsatisfied with liberalism and PC culture.

Jane is bitter about all the times she was kidnapped and mind controlled by Loki.

Like you know, Sweden or China does

More than ownership it's carrying laws that are a bit fucked up. Switzerland does it better.

Why should we listen to what Steve Rogers thinks? He's a Nazi!

Poor JJJ, dealing with madness

Both sides just end up sounding like annoyingfags anyway.