Anyone else have people from Sup Forums-related that keep showing up in their dreams?

anyone else have people from Sup Forums-related that keep showing up in their dreams?

actors, directors, characters, whatever..

Bill Murray mostly. He's always sacrificing his life for me

my penis is moved strongly by her.

intriguing. is there a (dark?) comedic element in play there or.. because that seems really funny in my head.

my subconscious seems to have cast this woman as a smart, tasteful borderline motivational/mentor role.

not sure how to feel about this but shes shown up like 4 times in the last couple weeks now.

i might be stuck with her.

Mostly Mia Wasikowska. She comes up all the time, usually a very close friend or lover.

then there's Jessica Chastain, she's always as a friend or something.

Gary Cooper shows up once a month, he's like a friend.

Then there's Kristen Stewart, Henry Cavill and Emma Roberts who just hang out in the background.

i know when imogen poots apoears in my dream it is gonna be a strange one, she usually comes messes up things and then disappears, also had one keanu nightmare when i was kid

only once.

Rarely. However in saying that I had a dream last week that I was on the phone with MEW. We took turns making fun of her ex husband.

>tfw Rileyposting in my subconscious

interdasting thread

I had a dream where me and John Hamm were drinking together, he was like a mentor.
After that, me and Aubrey Plaza were walking somewhere together and she looked at me and said "definitely would".
What a shitty dream that was.

So you would turn down Aubrey if she agreed to have sec with you

Don't post shitty caps, post the goddamned text. Otherwise go back to the place that is filtered

>So you would turn down Aubrey if she agreed to have sec with you
No, i wouldn't. It was shitty because i didn't have sex with her after she said that because lucid dreaming is hard

And this thread will die without caps because other shitposting threads are much more popular

>Don't post shitty caps, post the goddamned text. Otherwise go back to the place that is filtered

ocr'd this just for you, little boy.

so. in this dream, Darth Sidious finally did work out a way of cheating death. he discovered a technique to extract the life force out of other force users.. but it only worked with women Jedi (all the female Sith were too smart to go anywhere near him).
as a result of draining energy from women, Sheev became younger. a lot younger. and he turned into a woman. he .. or she.. looked like a cross between Anne Hathaway and Ellen Page, with short hair.

in this dream you are her executive assistant (she got rid of the idiots in red cloaks, because you could knock them out by knocking their heads together.. useless). she doesn't want you to supervise the construction of the next death star. she's horny. or at least she feels the need for intimate companionship.

she gets out of her custom TIE fighter and you join her in the docking bay where she strips off her leathers and you get to it. you run your fingers down her lower back and between her buttocks.. it's damp, slick and cool.. you push your hand between her thighs from behind and cup her vagina... you can feel her clitoris, but it's not erect.. and you realise this is a fucking Sith lord and if you don't get her off, she'll kill you in a second.

what I'd like to know is, how can i establish the frame of mind to have more dreams like this, instead of dreaming about being rejected by my ex.

my god, i can still feel Darth Pagius' thighs pressing against my wrist..

I saw Emma Roberts at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told her how cool it was to meet her in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother her and ask her for photos or anything.

She said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but she kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing her hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard her chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw her trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Dual Bar Adjustable Garment Racks in her cart without paying.

I asked her why she wasn't paying for those and she kept pretending to not notice me. Then she asked me if I would go away if she let me lick her belly hair. I said yes, and she lifted up her shirt (which she had tucked into her jeans) and let me lick her. I continueddoing this for five minutes and by then, she had removed her bra and jeans and I was licking her chest hair.

Emma suddenly stopped me and forced me to look up at her. She told me to lick every hair individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,”. and then forcefully buried my face in her muff. I don’t even think that’s a word. After I licked every hair individually multiple times, she called me a faggot and walked away.

I still have her bra, and saved the three belly hair that I found on my tongue. I lick them evreyday.

>ocr'd this just for you, little boy.
t-thanks

this is so weird to me
are you obsessed by them or what

For me it's always Cara Delivingne.
I once had a dream where i took LSD with her and we talked and then kissed each other. I remember when i woke up i felt like i missed her, because it felt so real.
She's been in some dreams since, but never this much again...

I like them and their faces.

Mia, Jessica, Gary, Henry I like as people and Kristen and Emma I obsessively masturbate to.

cunny

Kristen Stewarts feet. Not her body, just her feet. They say the most horrific things to me.

ohhhhhhhhhh look at them clavicle

He has no real friends I guess

>on an image board
>dont post images

???

Do you have real life friends

My dreams increasingly include Claire and Frank Underwood, and they always try to kill me or my companions in the dream.

I don't get it, I don't even like the show! I think I may have shit-posted about season 5 too hard.

>greentext thread
>posting images

yes but I don't really give a shit about them, they're friends by necessity.

Not really friends, desu. Aquaintances.

And it's not as bad as it sounds,I just have dreams about this stuff sometimes. The versions of them in my head are radically different from the irl versions.