HILLARY + ISIS & OTHER CONSPIRACIES (MOLOCH) #8: THE ORDER OF THE RIGHT SIDE

TLDR: Hillary Clinton used to be director of the global industrial giant LaFarge. It was recently found out that LaFarge has been paying ISIS to operate in their ill-gotten territory AND recently donated 100k to the Clinton Foundation. This isn’t isolated, connections to HSBC implicate Clinton, Comey, and Lynch of money laundering for terrorists. This could go as deep as gun running in Benghazi prior to the Embassy invasion.

PAST THREADS:

>Wikileaks:
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/760145201008668672
search.wikileaks.org/?query=lafarge&exact_phrase=&any_of=&exclude_words=&document_date_start=&document_date_end=&released_date_start=&released_date_end=&include_external_sources=True&new_search=True&order_by=most_relevant#results

>IN THE NEWS:
hannity.com/articles/election-493995/julian-assange-wikileaks-emails-will-prove-14963913/

yournewswire.com/clinton-was-director-of-company-that-donated-money-to-isis/

thecanary.co/2016/07/29/paris-strikes-astonishing-partnership-secret-isis-sponsor-ties-hillary-clinton/

investmentwatchblog.com/clinton-comey-lynch-all-guilty-of-concealing-money-laundering-for-terrorists-and-the-cartels-says-senior-vp-at-hsbc-bank/

investmentwatchblog.com/new-email-shows-pentagon-asked-hillary-to-let-them-send-help-benghazi-proving-leon-panetta-lied/

21stcenturywire.com/2016/07/13/fbi-director-comey-board-member-of-clinton-foundation-connected-bank-hsbc/

anonews.co/putin-important-speech/

americanmilitarynews.com/2016/08/wikileaks-hillary-clintons-private-emails-show-she-armed-jihadis-including-isis/?utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=alt&utm_source=disdainforplebs

Extra Stuff: sli.mg/a/rj5ysI

Go upvote to spread Redpill to reddit plebs: reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4vpa3y/trump_tweets_the_fact_that_hillary_was_taking/

NO SLIDE PRAISE MOLOCH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4amgOoCE5gY
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/29/hillary-clinton-will-reset-syria-policy-against-murderous-assad/
i.imgur.com/nYD0AJI.png
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18539
youtu.be/VvlAxDg2Uls
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temple_of_Set
golden-dawn-canada.com/library.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MORE INFO ON MOLOCH + HILLARY CONNECTION IN THESE THREADS

bump

Are (((they))) sliding this already?

Which is the best article to spam on twitter?

It seems so.....
(((They))) don't want us uneducated goyim to know.

bump

Whichever one seems to come from the most reliable source.

So probably the first one, the 4th or 5th, or the last one.

All of them.

ALL the Clintons and Yasar Arafat

Is this the second leak Julian promised us or no? Literally no one is talking about this outside of Sup Forums.

Sounds good.

I've found replying to everyone in your feed with one story or meme works pretty well. Eventually it the people who see it grows exponentially.

Seems like the hype around this has died, oh well.

It somehow made it 8 threads.

Antidote to the DNC/Hillary campaign attempting to distract from email content with accusations against Russia is the following: It's more likely (and damnit to Hillary's campaign) that a US intelligence agency leaked the emails out of concern that Hillary would provoke war with Russia.

Not yet, but guess it should be the final twist on this bottle.

Dirty politicians throwing each other under the bus left and right HERE WE GO!!!

Just keep with it my friend. If we let it die than they will have won.

litterally reddit is this

another bump

Nah man. Spam this shit out there.

This is Sup Forums's calling.

Now or never.

The press will ignore and the more we spread the massive pile of shit that is Hillary's past, the less credibility the press has.

w- w- wha

w
WHA

WHA

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

This """evidence""" is dubious at best and illegal and slander at worst. Please stop creating these threads

Bump for justice

I'd rather not.
You can just ignore it though, or you can shut up and enjoy the ride.

Probably same poison they slipped to Brother Hugo.

You will notice, if you are keen to observe, that kek threads are actively purged while cuckstainity threads are allowed to promote that psyop. This board is controlled by the owl, and so is cuckstainity and all other religious ideologies besides kekism.
The frog vs the owl is more real than you could ever realize.

Oh shut up. Just because your precious demon worshipper isn't winning doesn't give you the right to whine about people exposing her for what she is.

Haha, no.
DEUS VULT

Kek. naw

butthurt?
youtu.be/4amgOoCE5gY

Official social medias needs to be sent this, like news agencies, news anchors, radio talk show hosts, famous people who support her, everyone.

They can only dismissive hand wave it and ignore it for so long, and if they try. bombard them with it and force them to look into.

So how 'bout them Saturn connections?

Saturn and Lead are interconnected. Saturn was worshiped on Saturnalia which turned into Christmas. Lead was heavily used despite its toxic effects being by civilizations who had were in someway involved in Saturn worship.

Anyone can think of more Lead/Moloch/Saturn/Jesus connections?

Just throwing some shit around to see if it sticks

Since it's become abundantly clear that nothing can get the public to care about Shillary's scandals, we need to think of a Plan B.

The public doesn't care about corruption, treason, etc.

What they care about is anything involving civil rights, social justice, muh feels, etc.

Search for smoking guns involving Hillary being blatantly racist and that will be the thing that finally ends her.
If there's a Mel Gibson type voicemail out there we she goes on a 10 minute rant about how much she hates niggers and only uses them for votes, that would finish her once and for all.

Search for things like this and it will wake the people up to how evil she is.

Thank Nimrod.

I'm tweeting it everywhere. Maybe 20 times already.

This does make sense tbhfam

We need video of her participating in child sacrifice or satanic ritual abuse.

> owl / minerva rule

> midsummer high jinx

> ritual theatre

> athena / minerva

> jupiter / saturn

> connect the dots

What da fuck be a minerva?

She fucked Haiti out of millions, she took donations from companies dealing with boko harm while the world was crying "bring back our girls", she laughed about defending a child rapist, she slandered women that were sexually assaulted by her husband, she is directly responsible for the rise of ISIS and the migrant crisis.

There's plenty to go on. Get it out there.

>Nimrod figures in some very early versions of the history of Freemasonry, where he was said to have been one of the fraternity's founders. According to the Encyclopedia of Freemasonry: The legend of the Craft in the Old Constitutions refers to Nimrod as one of the founders of Masonry. Thus in the York MS., No. 1, we read: "At ye making of ye toure of Babell there was a Masonrie first much esteemed of, and the King of Babilon yt called Nimrod was a Mason himself and loved well Masons."

Make sure to post these news links on The_Donald subreddit.
As bad as that website is, if it gains traction on a much larger and mainstream site, then it can't be ignored.

Some other jewish goetic spook.

>Hillary Clinton will order a "full review" of the United States' strategy on Syria as a "first key task" of her presidency, resetting the policy to emphasise the "murderous" nature of the Assad regime, foreign policy adviser with her campaign has said.

>Jeremy Bash, who served as chief of staff for the Pentagon and the Central Intelligence Agency, said Mrs Clinton would both escalate the fight against the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant, and work to get Bashar al-Assad, the Syrian president, "out of there".

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/29/hillary-clinton-will-reset-syria-policy-against-murderous-assad/

Not kidding I almost threw up when I read this.

Sup Forums you've seen the Syria General right? Assad isn't the madman, neither is Putin.

THIS FLAMING TOXIC CUNT IS GOING TO START A MASSIVE WAR.

Oh fuck oh fuck yeah I think I really am going to throw up. We're so fucked. Omg my brother has kids. Fuck fuck fuck

Roman goddess of knowledge and counterpart to Athena.

There was an user who had a lot to say about it in like the first thread about the whole Moloch thing. Haven't seen anything from him since

>Minerva Center for the Rule of Law

Keep it up, you're doing righteous work!

John 3:20-21:
>Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that their deeds will be exposed.
>But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what they have done has been done in the sight of God.

That would make her Isis/Ishtar/Astarte.

People still support this warmonger even when this comes up. She will put countless to death just to satisfy her desire for bloodshed and yet people still support her?

>Vital For Prolonging The Owl's Flight

This is a bad dream right guys?

Finishing what Obama started. Nice. But it's not like Obama will be leaving oh no. Hilary has already said she will make him an advisor, and she will call him up

>That feel when all that Biblical stuff about worshipping other gods finally makes sense

>That feel when magick and ancient occult systems finally make sense

>That feel when you realize that to this day the leaders of the world practice magick, the occult, and worship gods in a sick bid for power

>That feel when normies will never ever understand this

>That feel when your eyes have finally been opened and no one will ever listen to what you see

>Destruction and violence are before me; there is strife, and conflict abounds. Therefore the law is paralyzed, and justice never prevails. The wicked hem in the righteous, so that justice is perverted.

>>That feel when your eyes have finally been opened and no one will ever listen to what you see

Huh

You know the tinfoil hat/consipracy theorist are crazy thing was probably the most successful psyop ever

Nope, this is reality my friend and we are all already in Hell.

The DoJ investigator in this case, who continually stalled and refused to release the report, even to the victim, also investigated that strange series of Anthrax attacks in 2001. His name is Danny Seikaly. He was accused of delaying the fugg out of the anthrax investigation, leaking libelous and false information, and ruining one Army Doctor's life. The same thing happened to the Ursuline nun years before.

He is now a lawyer in DC. I wouldn't be surprised if he had something to do with the LaFarge shenanigans.

The majority of americans are retarded.What do you expect?They are more busy about what trend will be popular next week and what kind of music video of their favorite celebrity will be featured on MTV.

Bump for justice

Fuck, does anyone have an archival link?

Its okay. We can counter their dark magic by channeling our inner KEK.

Those hopeful dubs

bu-bump

I still suspect Masonic user was fucking with us, while red/blue cranky occult user was the truth.

SLANDER?!?!?;. OMG I BETTER SHUT DOWN MY VERIFIED 4CHINZ ACCOUNT®

Yes, I have most of it. I'll post it for you, I need a distraction from pulling my face off in despair anyway.

1/3

2/3

We try our best to give them the truth, and yet they still fall for the trick. I wholeheartedly agree with you that they are all retarded.

3/3

I don't have any Mel Gibson type voice mails, but I do have a leaked email of Hillary calling Omar Abu Jaraban a "sand nigger"
i.imgur.com/nYD0AJI.png
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18539

I think if we could get more dirt on her just using those leftist trigger words it would turn the social justice and muh feels groups away from her.

And some random stuff...

Thanks friendo

On the bright side, you can laugh at how about of retards on an Himalayan Origami board managed to uncover all of this through memeing

>who it auto filled in " >x" no joke
show em the burning and $hillarie connection screencaps

woaaaaah wtf

Guys, what the fuck do we do when Clinton wins? I'm almost so fucking mad I want to die now. Nothing is going to get better and fucking normies don't even care that rampant corruption is being openly flaunted. The other candidate is wayciss. Can I die fighting this shit somewhere, with some fucking dignity, like with Assad or Givi or something?

Bohemian Gravoe Moloch statue featured in Alex Jones' film from when he snuck in there risking his life to get the "Cremation of Care" ritual on video. The Cremation of Care is basically when they tell their inner feelings to stfu and it's ok to kill people and do evil. The ritual is to get rid of the nutruing/female side of emotions.

Thanks user.

I call making next thread when this one hits 300.

Not all, Jamaica bro. People are waking up quickly. The media doesn't ever mention it, but there are more and more. That's why gun control became such a hot topic again. Guys who were NEVER even remotely into guns are buying them, people are reading "fringe" news sights. Like, moms and grandmoms.

People can't always articulate why they are feeling what they feel, but they are more open to these things than ever before.

I personally would have fucking laughed you out of the universe if you told me 1 year ago I'd be seriously entertaining some of these ideas.

More then enough Americans are mentally deficient sleep for anyone's taste, but we aren't dead yet.

I'll try to remember that as the nuke shadow looms large over my tomato garden. Nice trips btw.

More...

Massive list of books to read.

Guys, is this the leak that Julian has been hinting at for a week or no?

And this. To truly learn the origin of all this owl worship nonsense, you must watch this David Icke lecture.

youtu.be/VvlAxDg2Uls

Remember, YOU don't have to believe in any of it, you just have to realise that THEY believe it and this is why they do what they do. "Know thine enemy" etc etc...

If things get that bad, we can always go full Oklahoma City. Down with the tower of Babel.

Hah. My mom is so blue pilled she can't even consider the idea that maybe the government is lying to her. She fully believes Hillary is the good guy here and that the emails are just rumours and "conspiracy foolishness". She trust's in them so much that I have given up on her and declared her as a lost cause.

I don't have those ones. I found and wrote that initial thread about the Ortiz case and Amselem's role, but I was on my phone so I screen capped the OP i did and lost the rest. Another user definitely has them though. He posted them the next day.

Semiramis*

We've discussed this a bit before in the summoning threads, but beware of Jah-Bul-On. The master masons worship a compound god with three heads, one of which is a frog. It is possible we are subverting their rituals but it is also possible they are manipulating us to help them. The sympathetic magic concerns me.

For light reading:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temple_of_Set
Probably the MKultra/Finders/CIA kidnapping cult from the Satanic panic days. Close government ties. Could be innocent creeps, could be in all this up to their necks.

and for heavy reading:
golden-dawn-canada.com/library.html
Big ass library of historical occult texts from across the world.

This pic goes along with the spiderweb owl hidden in the Fed Reserve note. It's another owl tucked in the bottom corner of the bill..

Fuck every kike puppet that shills for Clinton.

Fuck every single one of you spineless maggots.

Some user posted this in a dying thread I figured I'd hold onto it and see if it had any relevance.

I grew up and still live in the Rust Belt. NAFTA red pilled the fuck out of more people in the 1990's than this site ever dreamed of doing. Especially about Hillary, Bill, and globalism.

One weird cultural shift that I still can't wrap my head around is how the far left went from WTO riots (the battle in Seattle) to full on globalist puppets. INCLUDING motherfuckers who were there/vocally supported it. (Looking at you RATM and Michael Moore).

bump this shit

Your altars shall become desolate, and your incense altars shall be broken, and I will cast down your slain before your idols. And I will lay the dead bodies of the people of Israel before their idols, and I will scatter your bones around your altars. Wherever you dwell, the cities shall be waste and the high places ruined, so that your altars will be waste and ruined, your idols broken and destroyed, your incense altars cut down, and your works wiped out.

>One weird cultural shift that I still can't wrap my head around is how the far left went from WTO riots (the battle in Seattle) to full on globalist puppets. INCLUDING motherfuckers who were there/vocally supported it. (Looking at you RATM and Michael Moore).

A change in game plan?

Stop using this image, it has been replaced due constant bitching from other anons on it being un organized and confusing.

Use this new inforgraphic, that i volunteered to make last night. Its clean straight forward and to the point with links and basic info for new anons.

Sadly I think that for all their good thoughts, RATM ultimately were just raging without any understanding. Like we look back now and think they must've known some shit, but their actions now prove that they really didnt