Mexico pride thread

Get in here my Mexican friends, and lets make fun of the cucks that are jelly of us.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tgFao8RYeQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=UWOcGPSd7EU
soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/hillary
youtube.com/watch?v=sCCr3qQAFJA
youtu.be/q-o-3-fKGGc
youtube.com/watch?v=WCQq3417Fu0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dont upset the babysitter!!!!

Eat your beans and behave!

I lost my virginity to a big fat Mexican cock. Good times.

that tattoo aint gonna get you laid, bud.

Why are all Mexican children complete edgelords or animelovers?

I think the only people that could ever be jealous of Mexico are countries south of Mexico.

I love Mexico.

Im still voting Trump though.

Were your beans good tonight?

is your name cuauhtemoc by any chance op?

>Mexico
>pride
But why? I don't get it. What do you have to be proud of?

jelly of what?

Are there whites besides tourists in mexico?

NB4 muh food

what can beat a carneh asada beehrritoh?

Mexico. Majority dark skinned Latinos. Pure white blooded Aryans in most government posts. I see racist white supremacism can prevail to opted the colored minority masses no matter how small the white population

Really makes you think

thats a good argument.

keep copy and paste in all your levels in life, even existensial.

No real opinion, just memes. thats all you are

>jelly of spic grid

Yeah, because you're so much better. Dumb argie.

>Trump is collapsing in the polls
>Sup Forums is desperately trying to convince themselves every poll anyone puts out is "rigged"
>Based Hillary steady crusing to victory

Gringos on suicide watch.

Hope you enjoyed Brexit, it was the last pathetic temper tantrum of the white race before it slips silently into irrelevancy.

oh ffs

I cant believe I have to help a Mexican with their own thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=tgFao8RYeQ8

lol fuck off beaner, i hope el chapo stuffs your ass full of tacos

is there a nigger in the white house

You don't really need an argument... We all know how shit/good are each country and we all know how shit is Mexico. You have great landscape though.

Daily day at Brazil
youtube.com/watch?v=UWOcGPSd7EU

Whats it like in Mexico?

>corrupt government
>criminal wonderland
>poverty
>hordes of your people crossing our borders

what pride are you talking about?

soy vota el trump

holy fuck

imagine australia but without any white people and abbos evolved to the point where they could use guns

>mexican
>intellectuals

Chinga tu madre, chicano mierda. Tu y la Cubanos son pendejos.

how this threads exist on Sup Forums ?

Do you really trust the polls?
I don't even trust the fairness of the voting process anymore.
Its gotten bad. So much for living in a democracy eh?
So much for freedom and independence.
America is dead until the day we rise up and fight back against this corrupt Government and their media lapdogs.

>ese sentimiento cuando soy blanco y hablo el castellano y los beaners creen que no los entiendo

What does Mexican culture give to the world?

Tacos, illegal immigration, drugs, human trafficking, violence, corruption, poverty

Pretty comfy in Monterrey, I have an iHop and Carls Jr like 5 blocks away from my house if I want something more American and there are also other taco places that are pretty good nearby.

The weather is pretty good around 35-40C and the life is pretty good if you don't fall for le Sup Forums memes.

Hahaha un broma, vierda? España no es blanco, Ahmed.

85% of the population there are immigrants say's our last census. I wonder how many Brazilians live in favellas.

The dude in pic with shirt looks irish bro

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/hillary

>Be Mexican
>Have pride

Choose one.

THEY ARE NATURAL CONSERVATIVES

Jelly shitskins detected.

Omg!!! Im stunned.

morning prayer already mo.

Pride in what though?

Those tits!!!

Those are drug related crimes and even the signs over the bodies clearly say they work for rival cartels.

That bitch was a drug addict married to a drug related criminal that owed money to the cartel.

She was pretty hot though.

of course, shitskins are taught from birth that they are inferior to white people since the colonial times.

RIP Pedro Armendáriz

he was a great actor

Okay! Im sold! When do we invade Mexico?

Who /PuertoEscondido/ NEET?

Surfing perfect waves in warm water, fucking european and american sluts, eating fresh fish and tacos and lucas candies all day

wew lad check'd :^)

>all these jelly central americans on this thread

be jelly

There is no pride to be had in a failed state.

stop dreaming and get back to building that wall maricon

pic related

>fucking european and american sluts
Sure you do.

>Those are drug related crimes and even the signs over the bodies clearly say they work for rival cartels.
>That suddenly makes it ok to have such gruesome crimes being commited in our territory
You are part of the problem if you use that kind of logic, that sort of aztec ritual burchery should only be happening in africa or the middle east, but we as a society allow it to happen inside our own fucking country, fuck off with the chairo and pejezombie mentality user, our country is fucked up and it has a cancer that the US shouldnt have to deal with

>a fucking leaf

Please stay out of our great country and I'm Mexican-American.

Jelly Canadian that cant into warm weather detected
Keep accepting those muslim refugees

You're welcome for your "Pride Bucks", Paco.

>edomex neet

>wade through perfectly brown mud streets filled with mosquitos dog shit/roadkill, "pacific" protesters with shotguns and masks and rivers of icy sludge, fucking fat ugly chaira weebs and eating gutter oil tamales all day.

Aren't you supposed to be watching el Pulso de la Republica or something, chairo?

>is mexican american
>still lives in USA when mexico has better housing conditions

Our houses are made from actual concrete not shitty wood and arent filled with taxes over everything not to mention america is an expensive as fuck country to live especially for the middle class

>claims mexican's drug crime is ok, because they are just criminals killing each other
>calls me a chairo
Are you a pejezombie by any chance Brayan?

pero hay lucas candies

>EYE
I can't hate you user

>Get in here my Mexican friends, and lets make fun of the cucks that are jelly of us.

whats up esse?

youtube.com/watch?v=sCCr3qQAFJA

Yeah the best anti establishment show that know works with corporations like HBO

>mfw they are actual people wasting my oxygen who think El Pulso is a good source of info

>implying I said it was ok and I accepted this type of acts

Improve your reading and comprehension skills, chairo.

>not to mention america is an expensive as fuck country to live especially for the middle class
That's because they earn more.

Middle class in LatinAmerica is the same as poor class in a First-World country.

All these intellectuals are really making me think.

1000 Brouzouf has been deposited to your account

I'm half white / half mexican. Can I join your cartel, Chapo?

youtu.be/q-o-3-fKGGc

>and arent filled with taxes
Are you fucking stupid user, did you know we pay way a higher percentage of taxes than the US? our fucking VAT is 30 fucking percent, over 200% more than in some parts in the US, (and if you win more than 10k USD you get to pay 50%) only a fucking neet that doesnt pay taxes would think we pay less than americans

I am actually so FUCKING jelly

>still using images pre 2006 era

Get with the times Chairo an post some pictures with Dindu Teachers from Oaxaca or do you support those terrorists the same way el pulso does

si all the dumb broads travel with tinder these days

aussies and argentinas swallow ;)

>Half spic, half white european

>Hazel eyes, fair skin

How can Mexicucks even compete?

USA has taxes for having more than one bathroom

Damn, I can't watch more than 10 sec where they speak with that accent.
youtube.com/watch?v=WCQq3417Fu0

congrats you are part of more than 50 percent of mexicans

>Those are drug related crimes and even the signs over the bodies clearly say they work for rival cartels.

>pre 2006 era
Stupid spic, the WAN started in 06 and all the pictures I posted are from the 09-12 period, Its ok if you are assblasted user, please leave and post more anti peña shit on facebook

VAT is 16%

but with tenencia+predial+etc overall taxation is pretty hard anyway

The number 0 so Mexico can show off their dignity.

Honestly, the only thing we can be "proud of" is that we are not circumcised and even then, most of the world is not circumcised either

Your country is too irrelevant to have a insult name, sorry paco

even with the muslims at least our people aren't being beheaded in the streets. cant wait to see you on bestgore you beanshit

What's wrong with his body?

It doesn't even have gravity or give his feet shade from the sun.

?