Amanda Bynes speaks out for the first time in 4 years

youtube.com/watch?v=apFrsnIZWTQ&feature=youtu.be

UNJUST

W I D E

lel
this feels like her family talked her out of suicide or something and this is part of the rehab

Amanda Bynes? More like Amanda Heinz.

THIICC

looks more like Jennifer Lawrence now

she's looking pretty qt desu. She got just the right amount of chubby

Good for her.

I'd let her give me a blowjob.

>not a single question about Dan
so the m.c. was a success?

I used to have such a crush on this girlie

>why did you ask drake to "murder your vagina"

well this interview just became interesting. . .

>the thickening

Underrated post.

>i'm so happy
>so happy
>skip two minutes ahead
>i'm so happy about...
>i'm so happy i can hug you

ffs

yeah, that's that mood stabilizer/anti-psychotic med bloat and dead eyes

That's a hell of a drug

those kind of drugs effectively kill you, if you consider the concept of "you" as being your personality

that part was great.

She looks a little akward sometimes but seems pretty normal to me desu

Also, it's great seeing her like that, I just remember some kind of monstrous face on her worst days. But she looks pretty cute now (though I don't see the same beautiful face as before).

>I was serious but i was also on drugs
What did she mean by this?

"I actually wasn't being insincere... I was like, saying, "Murder my vagina." I was serious but I was also on drugs. So that was my way of saying, like, let's do it man. But I was like on drugs and trying to be hilarious. What does that even mean? It just means, like, fuck me Drake."

Absolutely based

She was flirting with Drake but went hardcore with the phrase

I'm not cut out for watching videos like that. I just wanted to punch the host's face until it turned into a mushy mess. Also when I was a kid I wanted to fuck Amanda Bynes' vagina until it turned into a mushy mess too so there's that.

She's not as hot as she used to be, but she's still pretty damn good-looking.

Wait, I think I saw the "dead eyes". I noticed some hypocrisy too, like she was trying hard to be sweet and hip with that girl talk.

perfectly T H I C C

Haven't seen her since 7th Heaven
She been on tv forever, it must screwed her up beyond recognition

>"speaks out"
>doesn't mention Dan Schneider, once

Wew lad.

BIG
FAT
LIAR

>here rate some pictures of your friends
>ive actually never met any of them

She was so fucking hot when she was young. Now I wouldn't fuck her with a stick.

>that moment where Amanda doesn't want to explain that Nickelodeon and Disney aren't the same thing

id fuck her with your dick

She should at least made some nudes years back, but now after all these years of being of the celeb radar I just don't care enough what she does or what she says. Should have gotten "hacked " or "leaked" , but now she's a bloated crazy person, who hasn't done anything memorable.

>implying she has enough gray matter left to explain anything

post some thiccness of her

Amanda "water retention" please

I don't get it

>t.bipolar disorder user

How many child actors have made it out the other end and not been completely fucked up along the way?

jesus fuck. this is cringekino. They look like they can't stand eachother. all those backhanded compliments and passive aggressive jabs at one another. Was this directed by David Lynch?

damn amanda looks like that?

Both these women sound like a fucking robots.

Says the imbecile whose brain has been damaged by meme speak

I think a lot of them just fade into obscurity, you only really here about the messed up ones. As for more famous ones Selena Gomez and Ariana Grande don't seem to be too bad.

Who watches this shit?

>I noticed some hypocrisy too, like she was trying hard to be sweet and hip with that girl talk.

I got the feeling that Amanda wanted to stab the host too death rather than do that interview

>americans

Amanda, what are you doing up at this time of night?

Theres an audience of people with different values than your internet safespace bubble. People genuenly find the personal lives of famous people interesting, as mundane as what they wear.

Ariana always looks dead inside, robotic. Like the MKUltra has completely taken hold

about tree fiddy

>Thought you were trolling
Turns out to be true
KEK-iest of keks

Is she going to apologize to Nikki Blonsky from the movie Hairspray

>Theres an audience of people with different values than your internet safespace bubble.

Fuck

How can we stop them?

Justin Timberlake

Clearly a closet pedo

Awww i feel so bad for her. This is her big first appearance and it's on a backwater Youtube vid. Not a tonight show or anything.
The dude that called her 'family' on Twitter has never spoken to her, she doesn't know any of the other big Disney stars and she's learning to sew. She fried her brain.

:(

drugs are one hell of a drug

Ryan Gosling
Kiernan Shipka

Leonardo DiCaprio, Kurt Russel, Neil Patrick Harris, Ron Howard.

Kirsten Dunst had some depression issues but she never went full psychopath on us and she's doing okay now.

I'm sure there's more.

>Neil Patrick Harris
Isn't he gay

Here's a (You).

>DiCaprio
no kids
>Neil Patrick Harris
gay
>Ron Howard
who?
>Kurt Russel
this one is ok

Russell is a libertarian. In 1996, he was quoted in the Toronto Sun saying: "I was brought up as a Republican, but when I realized that at the end of the day there wasn't much difference between a Democrat and Republican, I became a libertarian."[34] In February 2003, Russell and Hawn moved to Vancouver, British Columbia, so that their son could play hockey.[35]
Russell is also an avid gun enthusiast, a hunter and a staunch supporter of the Second Amendment[36] of the US constitution. H

Didn't she have some kind of mental breakdown or something? She seems high af

>>DiCaprio
>no kids

>tfw DiCaprio is redpilled as fuck.
Smart man.

FAT

>redpilled
>genetic dead end
(you)

but muh alimony
fuck off mgtowfag

D'awwwwwwwww Girl With Everything Want HUG!

>implying we won't have the tech for that through artificial wombs and robot waifus in about a decade.

Also, I'm not MGTOW, I'm just not stupid enough to surrender all my power to a woman through marriage. It's not even about alimony or any of that. The scales are invariably tipped in favor of women's hypergamy. The only way to keep a girl in check is through the stress that you might always leave her for someone else.

>who is that girl on your phone
>your competition
Get married or get kids, and you're absolutely fucked. Especially if you're as successful as DiCaprio.

She'll snap again. You can see it bumbling under the surface in this interview. I wouldn't blame her, the world is a fucked up place and the environment she was raised in isn't normal for any kid.

absolutely rubish
if you are handsome and wealthy like dicaprio you shold have a kid with each of the models you fucked to spread your genes
>but I'll have to pay 800 a month
big fucking deal

What's wrong with her face, looks like she's done some botox or plastic ??

>voluntarily wanting to be a cuck
Why not just get surrogate mothers? Or be smart like Donald Trump and import a submissive wife from Eastern Europe? Why would you willingly subject yourself to the whimsy of an Anglo woman who's been raised from birth to believe that she's entitled to the very best, and that men are inferior or equal to her?

Look at how many big shot celebs have been totally fucked by feminism.
>Brad Pitt
>Depp
>Fraiser
>Tiger Woods
list goes on and on and on... have you learned NOTHING?

According to the society we live in, your role, as a man, is to be a PROVIDER for your woman and your family. That's all you're good for. The men who see how much bullshit that is say "fuck that" and turn their backs on that ridiculous notion.

I don't think there was a single close-up of her face in the video for this very reason.

Wait a second, I recognize that comment...

>>voluntarily wanting to be a cuck
you don't know what that means now do you? the cuck would be whoever marries the women with your child, not you for having a child dumbass

>Look at how many big shot celebs have been totally fucked by feminism.
adopting 5 kids is very diferent than having 10 kids with models

>According to the society we live in, your role, as a man, is to be a PROVIDER for your woman and your family. That's all you're good for. The men who see how much bullshit that is say "fuck that" and remove themselves from the genepool

mgtow is another jewish scam to end europeans

You're an absolute fucking moron.

Feel free to subject yourself to a life of misery by marrying an anglo woman. Can't have winners without losers anyway.

If you knew the number of married women I've gotten to cheat, you'd see this from a different angle.

You know that girl, the one you think is so pure abd perfect, the one you've been chasing after for well over a year? Yeah, well, I've fucked her and all her friends.

>jewish conspiracy
What a fucking imbecile, hahahaha

>married women I've gotten to cheat,
you are filth
>What a fucking imbecile, hahahaha
check it yourself, mgtown is jewish

at the end your gentic will disappear from the world, all those billions of sexual acts needed for your creation would be pointless while other people will continue
> Yeah, well, I've fucked her and all her friends.
but you didn't breed with them, so it's pointless

>you don't know what that means now do you?
No shit, newfriend. I'm pulling a number out of my ass, but it's probably accurate in that 99% of the people who use cuck on a daily basis use it in the incorrect way on purpose. It's a Sup Forums way of life. I learned it even though I came from reddit a year ago, and I think you should know that too. If you don't, I feel really bad for you.

cucks are those that feed kids that are not theirs
you don't know what you are talking about

>I feel bad for people that know the meaning of words and know how to use them
(you)

>(You)
>in charge of reading comprehension
I feel bad that you failed English in high school, but also that you don't realize most people like to b8 others here by misusing the word cuck. Damn, I never thought I'd meet an user who's newer than me.

It was on Good Morning America dumbass.

So you are admiting that you and your mgtow bullshit is just bait
ok pal

>dude I was pretending to be retarded
lmao

I'm not that user that first used it, but I just felt the need to step in.

>It's a Sup Forums way of life
jesus
>I learned it even though I came from reddit a year ago
you still can go back, do it

Did she really stay completely silent for 4 years? Thats pretty impressive for a woman.

I'd prefer not to. People take everything so seriously on reddit. I like Sup Forums's culture 10 times more. People like to talk shit and hold nothing back. I unironically love this place.

Maybe her and Muniz can finally make the true sequel to BFL.

way to kill the thread, buzzkill piece of shit

I love it too you fucking moron

i couldnt tell if her makeup was covering up a black eye or tied eye bags. dan dun fucked this one up

>I learned it even though I came from reddit a year ago,
why are you still not lurking?