DUDE VENOM LMAO

DUDE VENOM LMAO

Other urls found in this thread:

denofgeek.com/us/movies/alien/263429/alien-alternate-ending-had-a-gruesome-fate-for-ripley
avp.wikia.com/wiki/Prometheus_deleted_scenes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

it wasn't a symbiote tho

life 2 when?

Why are people keep mentioning that the Alien is cute-looking? I still have to see the movie.

I don't understand why Calvin landing on Earth was such a bad thing, he can't control or assimilate humans so he is not that dangerous

>Be careful what you search for
>We were better off alone
These taglines were generated by an algorithm, weren't they? I refuse to believe a human being was paid to create these

it grows from absorbing other life, and can't be killed.

i think this is prequel to cloverfield

Still better Alien movie than Alien covenant

He can be frozen

the implication was that Mars was a dead planet because Calvin ate everything

That's scary as fuck desu

Shame it's just a Venom prequel

>get tiny bit of Mars soil
>Calvin is in it by chance

At first I thought this was dumb, but

>Calvin ate literally everything on Mars and got so big, his cells covered the entire planet's surface in hibernation

>Shame it's just a Venom prequel

It's not, stop saying that.

It is. Stop trying to shut me up

It is a venom prequel, stop trying to shut up or you'll have me to deal with, chum

>DUDE OPEN ENDING LMAO

That good feel when being white knighted

more of a cliffhanger than an open ending.

Is there a sequel announced? Open ending also fits because what happens after they land is left to the viewers imagination

Calvin's requirements were explained in detail. Those Japanese fucktards opened the capsule despite being taught rudimentary English in Compulsory Education and knowing what "no" and "stop" and "don't" means. Calvin is loose on Earth and will devour and destroy everything.

>Calvin is loose on Earth and will devour and destroy everything.

Except: SPIDER MAN, SPIDER MAN
DOES WHATEVER A SPIDER CAN

There is a sequel but also a prequel. In the prequel David 8 engineers the organism on mars.

>we need to sacrifice ourself, if calvin reaches earth, mankind is doomed
>oh, he became morally ambigious super-villain, guess he wasn't so bad after all
Life beeing a venom prequel wouldn't fit the tone at all

dum

It was too smart, it was ridiculous desu.

Like if xenomorphs would have picked up guns to shoot people, flew human ships back to earth and solved integrals.

>names over the wrong faces
Fuck posters like that.

So did the alien try to fuck Jake during the landing? The way he ends up pinned against the wall with the cute alien all up in his face like that, and being the only one who doesn't get killed within seconds.

>>names over the wrong faces
>Fuck posters like that.

Take your OCD elsewhere

>Like if xenomorphs would have picked up guns to shoot people, flew human ships back to earth and solved integrals
Reminder that Ridley originally wanted the last scene in Alien to be Ripley getting in the escape pod, the alien emerging behind her and ripping her head off, and then the alien turning on the escape pod radio and calling for help in Dallas's voice

Fox execs told him they would fire his ass if he filmed that

Wow his hackery can barely be contained.

it only got super smart after snacking on a brain

The film seems annoyingly selective about its intelligence at times.
It can purposefully disrupt complex machinery and specifically target parts of a spacesuit it knows nothing about but can't figure out how to open a hatch?

that would be an amazing plot twist

denofgeek.com/us/movies/alien/263429/alien-alternate-ending-had-a-gruesome-fate-for-ripley

It was too strong especially when it was little. The same thing with the snake thing in prometheus.

Well, poking a hole and twisting off a cap is way easier than making the connection that if you pull this level the door will open

>The same thing with the snake thing in prometheus.

avp.wikia.com/wiki/Prometheus_deleted_scenes

>In this added scene, Millburn discovers an indigenous worm in some black liquid. He's enthusiastic about it as mankind has never discovered extraterrestrial life larger than bacteria before, and he puts one of the creatures into a container to study back on the ship.

>This footage expands on Millburn's character, helping to explain why he so brazenly interacts with the Hammerpede later on, and also makes it clear that the worms are indigenous creatures to LV-223 and that the dark liquid is responsible for mutating them. It can be found on the Blu-ray.

fuck context and fuck content.

During the spacewalk attack and the captain woman's coolant is fucked, there's very specific voice over from the black scientist man saying 'It knows what it's doing".
I thought maybe the movie was going to go with something like it learns information from people it kills but nope it's just another inconsistent movie monster.