Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tfan5MacmsI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why is he using a fork and a knife?

>Eating chicken tenders with a fork and knife
And he thinks he is a man of the people

He's got class.

that is not chicken tenders.

this guy eats on another level. have you ever double stacked plates to bring the food closer? that's some 156 IQ shit that never crossed my mind. I hope he's sharing that.

That's what a tender is? Some big ugly ball of shit? Please don't tell me Americans actually eat that...

"KFC MAKES THE BEST FRIED CHICKEN, I LOVE NIGGERS" - DOLAN DRUMP

And Trump just got 100% of the black vote

That fucking face.

If it has the bone in it that means it has a built in utinsil so it is still retarded to use a fork and knife

KFC is awesome though.

That's a breast and wing you fucking catamite

lolwut, youre not even a people of the people

what is with these food pictures? They're so unnecessary

Even if he loses, the asspain of shitlibs he has caused alone is worth it.

How do you eat it? With your hands?

They're to catch the attention of those who have an iq below the median.

I wonder if he picked it up himself

I love this man.

Look I hate Trump but you have to respect the fact that a man in a thousand dollar suit will eat his pizza and/or chicken tenders with a knife and fork because getting sauce on your expensive suit can fuck it over permanently and is just a huge waste of money. The fact that he chooses to eat with a knife and fork (and chooses KFC) just means he is frugal and careful to wisely spend the donations his supporters give him and not waste it on extravagance.

Why would he do that when he could just hire someone to do it for him and produce a job in the process?

underrated

>0.20 cents were withdrawn from your account
Bad goy.

It's the face that will haunt shitlibs to their death beds

what did she mean by this?

My family is cursed every time we eat KFC somebody dies...I wish I was joking.

>thousand dollar suit
HHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA! Pleb.

trump literally eating my favorite fast food

he has my vote now

Are you kidding me? I bet you use your hands to eat a snickers too.

He's a straight up germophobe and hates getting his hands greasy because he spends all day handling papers and shit.

Eric, you should say it was just a subtle shout out to neighboring Kentucky, not trying to pander to anyone, just trying to eat some delicious all american chicken with ma fork n ma knife

Kfc mashed potatoes and gravy are fantastic.

Do they still make those bowls where its a mix of everything topped with cheese?

yea it's at least 5k, more likely 10-15k

Repent, all of you get baptized and walk after Jesus Christ.

>favorite fast food
>KFC
nigger detected

wtf I feel like KFC now

You realize that a thousand dollar suit is something everybody should own, right?

Only a complete faggot would eat greasy chicken with their hands while wearing a suit that costs several thousands dollars on a jet that cost $100 million
Fucking no class the both of you

he knows his business partners and investors don't want to see his greasy fingerprints all over the pro formas and waterfall projections

Because its an amazingly hilarious photo op?

Trump Airlines make the best fried chicken! I love niggers!

the grease awareness. 10 steps ahead.

Popeyes > KFC

>Needing donations to eat
>how I know you're a bernvictim

>a thousand dollar suit
Try anywhere from 7-9

says the poutine leaf faggot

I eat on 130$ a month and I dislike grease too.

>KFC
>Colonel Sanders
>Sanders
This can only mean that Bernie Sanders is going to endorse Trump. PRAISE KEK

Anyone else thinks he throws that away after the photo and has a protein drink?

I want the MSM to claim so bad he's pandering to blacks. They're so far gone I can see it on headlines tomorrow.

I seriously don't understand you.

KFC Flavor Bowls, their top-selling item, apparently

youtube.com/watch?v=tfan5MacmsI

Yup. They're called KFC Bowls.

Spicy chicken from Churches is goat chicken. Prove me wrong plebs.

the 1 and only time i got salmonella was from Popeyes. may have been a fluke, but it only takes 1 time getting that shit to traumatize you to never want to ever ever ever fucking EVER get it again. so no more Popeyes for the rest of my life.

So frugal you saved up enough with our holy father kek to get very nice quints
I congratulate you

He consumes soylent.

Even Billionaires eat homely fast foods such as KFC.

This really made me think.

H-h-he's actually one of us.

Bojangles or Popeyes or GET OUT REEEEEEEEEE

I don't know why either, but there's just something funny about him eating KFC on his plane with that smile.

Trump is my nigga!

That would be incredible. Meanwhile Shillary literally carries hot sauce (no she doesn't) in her purse so niggers will vote for her.

this.. this is shooped r-right guys?

>No tie
>Shirt unbuttoned
l-lewd

$1,000 is typical for Brooks brothers italian looking garbage
I don't know what Trump wears but all the big guys go to the row for their suits. It's only new money guido trash who throw thousands of dollars away for an Italian trash department store suit.

get out of my country you weakling

their skin is weird

This. Plus KFC chicken is greasy as fuck.

If it's the big ass thigh with part of the pelvis or whatever I'll rip into it with a fork
I think it's working too...lmao

fuck that is hilarious. that should be in every YLYL

>Churches
>not popeyes
you're a disgrace. please stop eating chicken

You know this shit went into the trash after he took the picture.

He probably ate surf and turf at a 5 star restaurant when his plane landed.

ITT Sup Forums is black

I don't eat poutine

Is being happy that strange to you?
I wouldn't even be shocked at this point. Everyone has gone crazy.
His waist line says no. He probably enjoys the salty and greasy food like everyone else.

12D chess. Media will say he's mocking black people now and drop the rest of the stories.

that shit eating grin
i love you, jesus

here is the original

WALL STREET JOURNAL ON THE TABLE UNDER THE BUCKET TOP FUCKING KEK

>not eating Popeye's chicken with BWW hot garlic sauce

>That WSJ headline
Subtle. Nice work, Don.

I'm a Christian. Are you going to accept Jesus Christ into your life now?

Gravy does not belong on anything but mashed potatoes, if there is anything in the mashed potatoes putting gravy on it is disgusting
None of what I just said applies to sausage gravy
>mfw based Cracker Barrel biscuits and gravy for dinner just an hour ago

I can't believe he said this.

>corn

I can see them doing exactly that.
>First he is pandering to Hispanics by tweeting a picture of him and a taco bowl
>The second picture is of him eating KFC, he is pandering to Blacks!

Me all know it's in case a black gets too close to her. She knows the secret service won't help.

No, it's just funny to see a man that rich look so happy to be having KFC when he owns the plane he's in is all. Plus, that smile infuriates lefty friends I have so I smile thinking about that too.

I don't eat KFC

Our local food in New York City is the best in the English speaking world, fuck off faggot

Guy... my grandma died the night we ate kfc. Not fucking around. That's weird.

What are those inner windows for?

his plane flew over my house earlier

>not using the wrapper to guard ur hands from the sticky ickyness of the candy bar
ISHIGGYDIGGY

Protection from Hi Points

>mfw I logged on to twitter special just to like that post

He's eating a chicken bowl and he loves chicken eating peoples everywhere.

Makes it look more streamlined, but also acts in the pressurization of the plane.

I don't think people really eat KFC in Canada, there's one I know of but it's like a 20 minute drive and there's a bunch of niggers in that area, this is in Toronto too.
New York City isn't an English speaking country! my friend went there he said it's full of feral apes and it smells like raw sewage. Disgusting dirty city that's like 20% white

Do you honestly think that a man in a $15,000 dollar suit would actually eat fast food chicken? This was a photo op to generate buzz for reasons only known to the chess master. The man is so healthy looking for his age, he must have a diet that is better than the average person. Whatever the reasons, just trust that the man playing 97th dimensional chess has made the right move, like every time before

you clearly don't know your fast food

they are called Famous Bowls

Just got home from his Rally in Mechanicsburg, thought about getting some Kfc too. I regret not getting some