This man is killing it with Black voters!

This man is killing it with Black voters!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/760299757206208512
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I-is that real?

Biscuits where?

Yes.

Literally came here to post this lol
>Trump secured the black vote

you could've at least pasted in the verified icon

0/10

>I-is that real?
those retweet numbers would exceed a million if it were

KFC fucking sucks now.

You people have no idea how much more food sucks now than it used to. You eat shit.

t. 47 yr old

No you fucking sperg, even without noticing that's KFC and not from Trump Tower you'd have to be autistic to think he'd say something that far gone

But muh 5 dolla fill up....

>t. 47 yr old
shut up oldfag. we know how shitty it's gotten. i mean shit im only a millenial and ive witnessed the downfall of taco bell and mcdonalds

Yeah man, his tower has a flythrough so his jet can swing by can snag some crispy goodness

Kek Trump knows how to pander with minorities

verification icons don't appear on individual posts
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/760299757206208512

Have you been following this election at all you shitposting aussie? I could see him saying it.

The verified logo isn't on posts that are on the user's page itself.

>taco bell and mcdonalds

No man, that shit has been the same for decades.

No, it hasn't. I noticed a change in the early 90's. Went to Japan for a year, came back, and it wasn't the same.

dude i swear the burritos at taco bell were bigger like 5-6 years ago. and mcdonalds is so (((you know))) that they charge more than a dollar for mcchickens and mcdoubles

i laughed way more than i should've

Send this version to some MSM so they report it and get fucked for lieing about him.

It's one of the most popular restaurants in the world, I don't see what the big deal is. Let's see if liberals make everything about race like they always do.

>fried chicken is delicious
>KFC founded in the south by a white man

Stop forcing the KFC is for blacks meme.

And you can get them for promoting racism by implying that all black people love fried chiggun, while Trump merely posted himself eating from one of his favorite fast food eateries.

Meme it. Kek demands it.

Please Americans, it's just fast food. You can make your own delicious/healthy food with little to no effort.

Maybe it won't be overloaded with transfats and sugars like you're used to, but at least you won't get diabetes.

Fast good is the ultimate degeneracy

Listen here friend, clearly you don't understand the concept of FREEDOM. I'll stuff my face with 14 cheesebubgers and wash it down with a 32 oz. Coke because I have the GOD given freedom to do so.

Dog bless Ameriga.