I wanna start watching Always Sunny, but i dunno where to start

i wanna start watching Always Sunny, but i dunno where to start.
Which is the best season and general thoughts on the show?

You start with the first episode of season 1, you retard.

/thread

It's a good show. My favorite comedy show for sure. Start from episode 1 obviously, you faggot.

I'm on Series 7 right now. 1 was definitely weaker than 2, but it establishes the characters and has some great episodes but the show really hits its stride when Frank joins the gang.

fpbp
Faggot OP

Hows Season 12?

Some autistic person who thinks his opinion is fact will give you a list of what to watch, just watch everything and become that person.

episode 2

>2011

I just started watching, am a few episodes in to the 4th season.
Pretty fun, just got two complaints.
So far, the episodes all follow the same pattern.
>X happens
>the gang splits in two groups, each dealing with X in its own way
>shenanigans happen
>X is "resolved", except the gang usually achieves absolutely nothing and is in pretty much the same exact position as before

Also I just can't get into Frank. It's not that his character isn't funny, but idk I just don't really like episodes where he is the most prominent or scenes that revolve solely around him. Maybe it's because he is by far the shittiest person on the show, yet somehow is almost never "punished" for it. Not sure.
But the episodes are only 20 minutes, so I still enjoy them.

You start at season 1 episode 1 you fucking mong.

hows season 12

Everything after season 6 is shite but watch it all anyway.

does this look like the face of a gay man?

I just finished season 12. That exercise bike had me in stitches. Fucking hysterical.

looks like someone comfortable with his heterosexuality and another physicly well developed male rubbing against him is just two dudes having some fun as both are comfortable with there sexuality there is no discomfort in such a situation if you watched this and felt "this is gay" thats becuase you yourself arent well established in your own sexuality if another guy comes up to you, you fear you may become gay

>Which is the best season

Just watched episode 1. The humour was kind of hit and miss. Maybe I'm missing something? I found it hard to relate to.

2 and 3 are the best seasons imo, but i really like 4-7 as well. you have to look a little harder to find gems in the later seasons, but they're still there. 1 establishes the characters and their roles/personalities and it's only 6 episodes. start with 1.

not your blog, and we're not your TV parole officers, we don't fucking care.

1 is noticeably weaker than the next 3 seasons, they're still finding themselves a bit. keep going.

This
wtf is up with this meme of jumping into a random episode of a series? I haven't done that since cable/satellite were the only tv options.

Don't watch it.

Maybe I just don't like sweaty, STD-ridden gay strippers grinding me. Ever thought about that, Hillary?