Makes you think

makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0bYD1TAmu3I?t=4m56s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This explains everything.

I'm disappointed.

The man shouldn't be inflicting his damaged worldview on other mens' children.

he looks like the typical town pedo

lel calm down, cuck

>Candidate for most annoying thing ever posted anywhere ever.
Found it:
>Please explain what's wrong with being a stepfather?

Literally WHO?

You should've highlighted california which is the biggest red flag

Christ, how hard is it to just have some level of respect for yourself?

What a fucking faggot Jesus Christ.

...he says as he blasphemes anonymously on the worst board on a universally-maligned website

What was it?

user, I know you're trying to find a way to insult me with as much wit as you can muster, but you should really ask yourself "what in the world am I trying to prove by this comment?" before you hit that submit button.

Legit why does Sup Forums get so salty about stepkids i get it in Will's case as he never went on and had any with his wife which is pretty beta but as long as she goes on and has your kids too so what inb4 my wifes son and the inevitable cuck im

It's redditors who pretend to be Christian when it suits them. Really, the worst sort of people.

>can be an emasculating act
Same as remaining a virgin all your life.

so Will is twice emasculated? is that what you're saying?

Jesus man, was telling you about his own struggles and you just make fun of him?

Could be.
Joke's on you, I had sex 6 months ago.

> I had sex 6 months ago.
Prove it faggot

Adopting children is the most beta thing a man can do.
You are literally taking something that is completely and totally unwanted and providing for it for the rest of its life while it's biological parents do NOTHING.
If it were up to me, I would cleanse the world of every child who was given up for adoption and their pathetic parents.

Children are helpless and raising children who have been abandoned is a good deed. You're taking the red pill stuff too far.

>blasphemes

You're not a god, Wesley.

It's because you have no reason to help another man's child remain alive, or to take on used goods, which is what the mother is. You're saying "I am a beta provider, thank you for the opportunity to be milked" when you shack up with a single mother. There's only one other kind of guy who does it - the Humbert Humbert kind that ends up jailed.

There are already too many children, too much genetic shit being through at the civic wall.

*thrown

It doesn't matter whether there are too many or their parents aren't taking care of them as they should. The child is still abandoned, and that fact doesn't change. They cease to be unwanted as well if someone decides to adopt them. You're just complaining about the state of the world.

but theres no proof that we evolved to be nuclear families.
in some tribes all the men help with all the kids

History's greatest men had biological and adopted sons because while continuing your bloodline was important you also just wanted to spread your influence in any way you could.

>universally maligned

I don't think so, Tim.

Oh my fucking god..

The fire rises

Adopted sons were often a thing of necessity, and even then rarely successful. See literally the entire first century and something of the Roman Empire, due to high child death rate Emperors were forced to adopt children as opposed to raise their own.

the first emperor literally had 4 of his biological line die, all more able, before he had to adopt a son who turned into a disaster.

youtu.be/0bYD1TAmu3I?t=4m56s

Wil Wheaton refuses to use the term "slave" for a card on some shitty tabletop game, so he calls them "assistants" or "helpers"

*tips fedora & virginity*

oh yes

Is this a joke? Do they come over for the BLACKED threads or something?

The zeitgeist is shifting

It's funnier cause they're both his stepsons, but only one of them wanted Wil to adopt him

I'm aware Sup Forums has a ridiculously large amount of spics, but I wasn't aware of the mommies. Christ, Sup Forums truly is diverse.

Trump was inaugurated President a few months ago. Are you really surprised? Many normal people hold political viewpoints that cannot be expressed in public due to the current climate. Thinking their public silence means they don't exist has been a grave mistake for the left.

You're basically saying that you accept that sloppy seconds and used-up goods is all you expect to get out of sex. I don't know you, maybe you have to set your aim that low, but it's pretty sad.