How will you break the law now that KAT is down?

How will you break the law now that KAT is down?

Other urls found in this thread:

venturebeat.com/2016/07/31/kickasstorrents-mirrors-go-down-but-new-kat-sites-quickly-spring-up/
kickass.cd/
kickass.mx/
torrentfreak.com/kickasstorrents-mirrors-and-imposters-spring-into-action-160722/
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/bestiality-legal-canada-supreme-court-a7073196.html
gen.lib.rus.ec/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I've got better things to do now that dog fucking is legal.

It such a great time to be living in Canada, dog fucking legal, pot soon to be legal and then soon we will have sharia law

There is the pirate bay. I just got adobe premiere CC recently.

I thought TPB was just a husk of what it used to be now. I'm still sketchy on it since it got taken down. I'm not really even sure about its current situation in regards to governments, etc. Is it worth?

venturebeat.com/2016/07/31/kickasstorrents-mirrors-go-down-but-new-kat-sites-quickly-spring-up/

kickass.cd/
kickass.mx/

both work fine

Yes it has a good selection of movies and programs.

Clone sites?

KAT had been shit for a good long while, everything worth a fuck had 0 seeds, only shit that was active was fucking Drake and Kanye albums, or garbage programs for windows.

All torrent sites are either dead, or dying.

What does the future hold then?

Renting fucking programs on a monthly basis? I've seen a few companies doing that in the marketplace now (and it's fucking retarded).

>dog fucking legal
What the fuck is wrong with you people?

torrentfreak.com/kickasstorrents-mirrors-and-imposters-spring-into-action-160722/

eztv, yify, and qbittorrent built-in search.

I haven't pirated anything in a while.
Nothing really that interesting lately.

That's why you always change your IP address after you torrent a popular show. .

Or just use a VPN.

I've been on private trackers for movies, games and music since forever ago. Why would I use public trash like KAT?

It's those damn Clinton's again. God dammit, those Clinton's. Get a better show to watch, not one written by a fat ugly man who writes more about rape than normal sex for obvious reasons.

Pirate bay for general software, demonoid for older tv series, black cat for vidya.

Public trackers are for cucks.

torrent sites will always pop up, be around for a while, then disappear into memory. On torrentfreak there are people talking about migrating to zeronet but that community is still very small.

How do they know you deleted the file?

rutracker is good for the tunes.

s-s-source?

bb-b-but muh tax and tourism dollars :(

I was wondering the same thing. My guess is that they're just seeing that he's seeding the file.

what is worth a fuck for you? youre expecting thousands of seeds for your ultra specialized hipster engineering software and the instructions in pdf.. fuck off

If I can't get my free entertainment anymore then I guess I'll have to start selling drugs and illegal weapons.

Thanks Obama.

Ive heard of this happening. "Cox communications respects the privacy of our customers but must also meet our legal obligations when a DMCA infringement notice is received." Kek welcome to corporation state. As if buying our politicians like cheap whores wasnt enough.

I got all the Rocksmith DLC, 149 packs of 3-5 songs.

IRC

>tfw I literally have spent over 100 on that game.

One thing that pisses me off is that "authentic tones" literally sound like shit. Especially the clean ones.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/bestiality-legal-canada-supreme-court-a7073196.html

Cyberlockers are still pretty popular. I've found a lot of exclusives that I'd never seen on torrent sites. Someone actually uploaded the full series DVDs of all the Star Treks and Stargates

tpb, nyaa, irc, google, private trackers...

Also, KAT mirrors. And KAT proper back soon.

I haven't really done much outside of Learn to Play, I do need to try out more.

I have 100+ of these and I do neither.

Into the trash they go.

Did my opinion/observation upset you for some reason?

You must be a Drake and Kanye consumer who downloads the latest sketchy versions of Internet Download Manager Pro then spam Windows forums asking for help to remove viruses.

Extratorrent.cc
torlock.com
torrentfunk.com
etc ...

tpb is literally a fed honeypot

atleast you bought the bundle with the Les paul right?

Just use torrentz.eu

who cares I'm Mexican is not like the fbi will come knocking to my little house in the middle of bumfuck nowhere

piratebay, Lel.

Everything's a fucking honey pot.

gotta get on those private trackers faggot

And I live in corruption central, where there's street vendors selling piracy right outside town hall.

I've gotten some nice ebooks from tpb that weren't available in KAT.

but I only download anime

Bots

Oh no there was only that one site whatever shall we do. Clearly we will have to pay full price to see ghostbusters. What Do You Guys Think?

>tpb is literally a fed honeypot

Seems a bit pointless when all and sundry are aware of the fact and after all the big fish have moved on

What about usenet

I like downloading monthly Guitar World

I use Limewire

TPB and KAT are exactly the same. anyone who says otherwise is mistaken.

>format or restore your HDD
>no evidence in court
simple.

If you have friends, which I don't, always keep spare back up HDD at their house full of your stuff. That's what me and my faggy E-friends did back when I was a hardcore XBL scrub.

>And KAT proper back soon.
Pray tell how you received this information and any another knowledge you may have upon the subject, such as the estimated time for the website to return.

>land of freedom

Surely thou tollest. Now that, is a fucking real honeypot ffs. For all we know there is a SWAT team right outside your house now taking positions on your lawn, dumb ass.

you want seeds for good music try rutracker

Other than the amount of recent content, TPB is actually way superior to KAT.

KAT was bending over to DMCA. Hard.

History repeats itself.

They did the same to TPB and Isohunt. And look at them.

t. tinfoil hat neckbeard virgin

Back to piratebay.
I was getting used to fancy razzle and dazzle KA had.
I miss demonoid honestly.

Is copyright infringement a civil or criminal matter? does anyone know? Technically you didn't steal lol.

torrentz.eu and then choose the site with the most seeds

also Peerblock to make sure the Jews don't catch me pirating hentai

already mentioned here

>dog fucking is legal
So that's why soo many (((Americans))) say they gonna leave for Canada!

Yep. Cable companies know torrenters are their big paying customers.

who /xdcc/ here?

Soulseek is surprisingly great. Better than downloading hundreds of full CDs just for one or two songs.

Jews run most of the torrent sites. They pretty much don't give a fuck what your pirating unless it's in some way exposing them as Jews and their evil. They figure they can just use it over your head to lord over you if you become a problem to them.

I use Popcorn time for movies or watch them online on 123movies or solarmovies, for vidya I use the SkidrowReloaded page and for books I use bookzz

also torrentz.eu and just click the one with most seeds

rare bantz

It's rather depressing. KAT was the only non-shit torrent site. At least that I knew about.

The only joy of being mexican.

ok sorry skimmed over and didn't notice that one

slsk also is good for books, they have a large selection. can be a backup if libgen gets taken down maybe

Subtle way to ask for a mirror you cuck.

Indeed, when downloading torrents, your network uses a BitTorrent protocol, which your ISP can instantly detect. They know you do it, most of the time they just do nothing because to many people do it. If the feds come after you it means they're probably picking on you for some reason.

>2016
>listening to the rhythmic jew

To be fair, you do have 24 hours to delete anything you download, it's a little known fact from the days of roms.

For animu.

ebook channels are way overrated. Very rarely can I find shit in them that is not in torrent sites or libgen.

I mean here in Mexico you have people selling bootleg and pirate stuff in the streets with no problems so why would I care about a fed honeypot when my government doesn't give a fuck about that trivial stuff

By seeding, I seeded your_mum.iso lastnight m8

gib libgen invite, marabro.

Demonoid is back.

that's what you get for seeding

Yify is gone breh

The feds don't have time to waste on regular fags downloading. If you're running a site that's a different story.

>libgen invite
wut?
gen.lib.rus.ec/

Willing to trade jpopsuki and/or avistaz for wcd though.

Private trackers.

I use IPT, but have a bunch in reserve.

I used to give invites to anons from Sup Forums and Sup Forums, explicitly stating that they need to seed or we both grt banned.... none of them seeded and I lost a bunch of accounts, thanks faggots.

>not being a part of private trackers
>not being a part of What.CD at the very least
Come on, what is ridiculously easy to get accepted to, there's no reason to not be on what.cd

I haven't used a public tracker for anything in at least 5 years at this point, and the 10 bucks I pay for my shared seedbox is more than worth it

Pretty much. I've been getting them for years now. I think cable companys have to send you them by law, but other than that their obligations are fulfilled. Why would they go after a guy that doesn't have money anyways?

KAT isn't even down you massive retards.

goats: Allah's alternative

Anyone have any idea about what should be good for books and audiobooks?

>ISP doesn't give a shit about piracy
>have a 300GB data limit

Yeah but it's truly a husk of its former self.
Half the features are missing.
Almost no orignal content.
Nothing like what it used to be.

This

>not using warezbb

shit has been around for many years. its always a good back up for when you can't find seeders.

Never really used KAT. Nyaa for anime, EZTV for TV shows, TPB for everything else.

Code: The Hidden Language of Computer Hardware and Software

C++ Primer Plus: 5th or 6th Edition

Grains of Gold by Gendun Chophel