youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo
youtube.com/watch?v=7ZFHG8wWC5s
soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/hillary
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Seems reasonable

There is no war on Blacks
There are no slaves still alive
We need a police force
How can we give them Economic justice, when we never did them an injustice?
Community control, eh, whatever
We have a nigger in the White House ffs

If blacks want community control why don't they go back to Africa? I mean they could get away with creating a "black Israel in Africa". All they do is complain about America and how bad it is.

These really aren't reasonable though. Maybe if they spent five minutes not stealing and rioting in the streets, they would see there is literally a nigger as president, and quite a few black folks in congress and in almost all political positions. The rest are ok though. Not too bad.

Also reparations shouldn't be a thing either. These niggers in BLM probably have never been slaves ever. Slaves were a thing of the past. And we can't abolish police. America would literally turn into Syria or some african countries.

"...dehumanization of black youth, in ...pop culture"

They do that themselves already. It's okay to call yourself and others a nigger and to call your women bitches and hoes, but all hell breaks loose if a white person does the same thing

Why can't they get most of those things themselves? Why does it have to be given to them?

Fuck them and fuck their black lives. If their lives mattered these niggers wouldn't be ending so many of them themselves. Or aborting their niglets.

The war on black people is a civil war.

>muh reparations

So they following the steps of MLK? I can't believe that commie nigger is an "American hero", fucking ZOG.

>war on black people
>picture of cop killer

G I B S M E D A T
I
B
S

M
E

D
A
T

Racist!

Stop committing crimes
You don't get shit
Go ahead, blacks don't contribute anyway
What?
Why, so you can commit more crimes and move into white neighborhoods?
No

>Move to Africa
>Come back because Africa is shit
They should be like Malcom X

So they want segregation?

pretty much

"We DO NOT negotiate with terrorists"

Maybe we should just give them a state, and then build a huge fucking wall around it.

They can have Louisiana or Mississippi.

>economic justice

And yet the video presented on the webpage show many blacks adorned in various designer clothes with expensive hair styles and other trendy apparel.

really makes you think

Give them the ass end of commiefornia, let them duke it out with the Mexicans over the land.

>reparations
of course

Okay here, have it all. The future is yours. (Chuckles internally knowing the failure of what is to come.)

Stop appeasing them and just kick their lazy asses out of this country.

>BREAKING
>BREAKING
>BREAKING

NEW VIDEO RELEASED DIRECT FROM BLACK LIVES MATTER LEADERS STATING THEIR DEMANDS IN WHAT SOME WOULD CALL AN AGGRESSIVE TONE

youtube.com/watch?v=OrW4KC38f48

>We demand independent Black political power and Black self-determination in all areas of society.
So....they want their own country? Like literally their own country?

Since 42% of slaveowners were black at the last census during the slavery era, this is what I recommend.

Open a crowdfunded reparation system. If black people (and only blacks) voluntarily pay into it, the federal government will tax white people to pay the matching 58%. After, of course, debiting the billions paid to blacks for section 8, welfare, food stamps, etc, from the 58% match. Why pay twice?

They'll end up owing us money, more than likely.

>has killed cops
>incites racial violence for political goals
>has released a list of demands

Are normies so ignorant that they're letting the name of the organization fool them into thinking it's a peaceful movement?

BLM fits the textbook definition of a terrorist organization, when will the people learn?

No, they want separate (but equal) representation in this country.

That's demeaning to compare a successful animal that has more social organization and community than niggers ever hope to

I am so confused at this point

Why a country? Why not an entire continent like the one in Africa, where they are from?

How about they fund themselves and leave our tax dollars alone

>End the war on black people
No more arresting or prosecuting black people for crimes. Total immunity. Any currently incarcerated blacks are released.
>Reparations
Give all black people automatic welfare, and empty half of the bank accounts from all white people. Divide it evenly amongst the blacks.
>Invest-divest
Heavy investments in Nike, Beats by Dre, and FUBU.
>Economic justice
Allow black people to be exempt from written tests and given a default maximum score, and be granted automatic interviews for all jobs they apply for.
>Community control
Black people now run the entire police, legal, and schooling systems of majority black communities, without exemption.
>Political power
Black people now, if they end up on the ticket, are given an automatic +20% to their vote total. Barack Obama, and any hypothetical black President, gets a four term limit.

Sounds completely reasonable, right Sup Forums?

>

Why should I pay reparations for slavery
It was 100% legal

It's bad NOW.

You're going to pay reparations to the Canine-Americans in 2083 for having "pets"

Try to take it from us you lousy coons.

But I thought they wanted privileges like not being arrested when they commit crimes

>mupda whoopda gibsmedats cracka

Kek
This guy knows whats really going on

Gibbe whitey

how long until white beta numales line up in the ghetto paying reparations to blacks?
the media would paint it very progressively

Yo, thats racist fo you to be arresting me while I rape dis woman. Thats racist!

They already have one, it's called Liberia.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo

Holyeee shit.

Read all that shit and its like Nicolas Maduro speaking english.

Commie/10

You have no idea. MSNBC would act like this is the greatest plan ever

Reparations for the systemic denial of access to high quality educational opportunities in the form of full and free access for all Black people (including undocumented and currently and formerly incarcerated people) to lifetime education including: free access and open admissions to public community colleges and universities, technical education (technology, trade and agricultural), educational support programs, retroactive forgiveness of student loans, and support for lifetime learning programs.

Reparations for the continued divestment from, discrimination toward and exploitation of our communities in the form of a guaranteed minimum livable income for all Black people, with clearly articulated corporate regulations.

Reparations for the wealth extracted from our communities through environmental racism, slavery, food apartheid, housing discrimination and racialized capitalism in the form of corporate and government reparations focused on healing ongoing physical and mental trauma, and ensuring our access and control of food sources, housing and land.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew lad.

Suure

Is that chinese homer?

>political power

As if the president of the United States of America isn't a fucking dindu

Here's another: institute a poll tax against Democrats. It was the DNC that fought HARD to keep slavery in place: they literally fought a civil war to keep in in place. They founded the KKK to oppress black people after they LOST the civil war they started. They filibustered and repealed numerous civil rights acts prior to the one they still take credit for to this day (1964). They destroyed the black community and gave birth to the niggers we see today.

If anyone should be giving black people reparations, it's the party of the Jackass.

who cares nobody listens to BLM

They already fucking did that. Look at Liberia, it is hell on earth. I predict it wouldn't work out any better a second time around.

As soon as you kick that nigger out of office and replace him with someone higher on the evolutionary scale

That's all it really comes down to. A guilt trip for a major gibs grab.

stupid just nigger shit

Why the fuck would i invest in niggers! That doesn't make any gd sense. The only way i would invest money into the nigger community, is if said investment would be their demise.

r a r e

haven't these nogs watched The Wire?

>Blm is a psyop to turn blacks into Isis funded by the govt no reasonable black person supports this movement

>Donald/Hillary are shills to summon martial law and a computer matrix beast system

>Redpilled /pol is a shill system to start a Aryan nationalism movement to bait a racewar

>Jews outsmarted you once again barnyard animal Caucasians to do their bidding

Daily reminder that BLM is financed and controlled by Soros..
And Soros is bellboy for Rothchilds..
And they are all jews..
Ok, they are like atheistic jews, but more like satanic jews..

Fuck no

Niggers cant afford HBO

youtube.com/watch?v=7ZFHG8wWC5s

This is what will happen when the niggers get their reparation checks (which they won't so lets just laugh)

>community control
Almost everywhere they are the majority, the mayor and city council are black.
This actually fucks them even harder because now they're corrupt AND incompetent, as opposed to the standard.

Give us money or we will keep on looting.

We wuz kangz

What they should do first is collectively pick themselves up. Get off the drugs, bring down their crime rates. Increase their job rates. Prove they want to be a part of society instead of trying to burn it down. Why should the rest of society have to bend to appease them. This BLM shit needs to STOP. Fast. Very quickly.

I got something for BLM. You can Live today......Tomorrow, We will see.

BLM? BLM Really? Go buy Big Macs for Africa Dumb Fuqs.

All those demands don't fit with their currently mentality. It will only make things worse. They need to prove they can fit into society instead of making society fit into their lifestyles.

I will literally go on a killing spree in the nearest ghetto if this shit gets accepted the way it sits. I had to work hard to get to where I am now. I EARNED MY FUCKING "PRIVILEGE"!!! I had to pay off my own fucking student loans. I did it because it's what PEOPLE DO!! This fucking shit needs to stop, Sup Forums I swear to god you will see a happening on the news if this shit get passed. I promise you. I will.

Would you like a Genocide with that?

holy shit is that poster legit?

in my heart this is what i believe. but i want to be wrong. badly.

what ISN'T a psyop? im seriously asking bc im not sure

>BLM A JEW OPERATED SOROS RACEBAIT CAMPAIGN REPRESENTS EVERY BLACK PERSON IN HISTORY

>SOROS DOESNT TRICK PEOPLE AND MAKE BILLIONS OFF REDNECKZ STUPIDITY

>BLM/DERAY MCKESSON ARE EVERY NIGGERS SPOKESPERSON

>JEWS ARE STUPID/POOR DONT KNOW HOW TO TRICK STUPID HICKS INTO MARTIAL LAW

Are the 200,000 Union soldier's lives lost in the Civil War in a large part to end slavery not reparations enough?

That is discusting we cannot elect hillary she might give them thier free money

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/hillary

This is the hardest I've been triggered about all this shit going on lately. I'm so sick of this white privilege shit. I didn't just wake up one morning with everything I have. Why do the niggers think we are privileged? It takes effort to make it in the real world. You can't steal your education maybe that's why their pissed? All they know is thievery. U can't get a degree in "punch the guy out at the atm and steal his cash".

Exactly. I say we give them one more fucking chance to be normal humans in society and if it doesn't work...kick em all out. Every fuckin one. They are nothing but a nuisance and burden on society. One more chance niggers. One more. After that u can fuck right off.

Close.. 360,000 Union soldiers died. The Union army also destroyed most all plantations, railroads, and most wealth the south had. Also only 6% of the south owned slaves. If you add in the population of the north and their slaves, less than 1.6% of white Americans owned slaves. Why do these people continue to ignore history?

What would be the point of all your hard work if you were thrown into prison?

I would end it before that happened. I won't live through it. I don't want to live in the type of world they are asking for.

>Demands

Haha what? They don't get to make demands. What are they gonna do? Shut down more freeways and get arrested? Not show up to work (kek)?

Do they just expect "The Establishment" to give them these things out of the kindness of their hearts?

Someone needs to explain to BLM what "leverage" is, because they have none.

My friend, who is black, is not descended of slaves brought over from Africa. His mother was from Kenya, and so was his father.
Would he get reparations?

fuck off
no one is getting reparations

Of course, he is black

I think most Americans are starting to share your same sentiment but don't have the "balls" to say it. How long can a race claim social injustice when they receive and have so many "social welfare programs" that should help them out of poverty. They claim injustice, but every single study and stat shows them only destroying their own race and being racist to their own kind.
Time to grow up as a race, claim ownership of their actions, and stop playing the media role of the professional victim.

>4. An end to the use of past criminal history to determine eligibility for housing, education, licenses, voting, loans, employment, and other services and needs.

BLM going for that pedo support.

Or BLM could be a proxy for ISIS since ISIS can't get here through the normal channels. Either way blacks are going to be the puppets in this spat

>no reasonable black person

>reperations

Do these nigras think the evil white man is making them poor and dumb on purpose?

>explaining things to black

US Virgin Islands, in case someone was on their phone.

they seem inches away from becoming mudslime white-demon hunting savages. they could be pushed over the edge easily

all it takes is one little push

I used to live across the street from the Governors Mansion right on King St. in Christiansted. Hello USVI Bro.

I'm white though.

>Integrate them into our schools
>No entrance tests required
>Give them free tuition
>Give them grades to pass
>No child left behind
>No standardized testing required
>Liberal education
We give them everything and yet they still claim they don't have the same education. They continue to spit in the face of academia and always blame whites for their poor education. They scream for more funding. Truth is everything you need to survive is taught even in the shittiest black school and they still can't pass, I bet whites can go to these schools and still do well

So how will she respond to this? Didn't she align herself with BLM? If BLM demands it, does she support it?